Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
Am I finally high subhuman

Attachments

• 20240304_223130.jpg
    20240304_223130.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 0
Am I finally high subhuman
I actually don’t see how life could get any better for you. It’s never been this over. Literally the only way out is killing yourself

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998 and brucewayne78
I actually don’t see how life could get any better for you. It’s never been this over. Literally the only way out is killing yourself
No offense but I think you should also kill yourself. Would you like to do a suicide pact?

post your side profile for accurate looksmaxing(surgery...) advice

stfu ugly incel

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Deleted member 21899
loser go off yourself

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and buflek
You need to do something about the nose, surgery is required no getting around this. If you don't want to go through the trouble, at least shave the mustache, it looks fucked. Get a new hairstyle as well. Idk to be honest, you should probably ask a forum chad to give actual advice.

Also were you perhaps nearby when Saint George Floyd of the holy fentanyl needle was martyred? I think his soul went into your body.