HTW#6700

Also rate his cheekbones, they are similar to mine but

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 9380
approved (y)

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Manlet so would struggle irl.
i know someone even better looking than this guy irl and he doesn’t get much female attention due to his height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Hightwolf, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
i know someone even better looking than this guy irl and he doesn’t get much female attention due to his height.
He's actually 5'11 but in that scene everyone is standing on different levels.
Also the bald dude is unusually enormous he's like 6'5 at least so it makes him look shorter than he actually is.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Mouthbreath

How tall is your friend? If he is 5'8 or above should be able to slay with that kind of face

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mateusz74, 5'8manlet and Pussyslayer
Fucking Suifuel. Are you sure he's 5'7? Is that with lifts or barefoot or does he not wear any lifts. Does he have a noticeable small frame?

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Dont you live in pakistan or mumbai jfl

Dont you live in pakistan or mumbai jfl
What does that have to do with what I said?
If you're implying theres no good looking people there you're retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 5393
how is life in Pakistan tbh, is it strict? What are the people doing there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
”he doesn’t get much female attention due to his height”

ok so he doesnt get much attention in pakistan from women.. wow...

btw i agree with you that he wouldnt stick out irl due to manlet, but examples in pakistan arent relevant to most users here who live in the west

Fucking Suifuel. Are you sure he's 5'7? Is that with lifts or barefoot or does he not wear any lifts. Does he have a noticeable small frame?
5'7 barefoot

how is life in Pakistan tbh, is it strict? What are the people doing there
Not strict. All that degen shit is happening here just not publically like in the west.

”he doesn’t get much female attention due to his height”

ok so he doesnt get much attention in pakistan from women.. wow...

btw i agree with you that he wouldnt stick out irl due to manlet, but examples in pakistan arent relevant to most users here who live in the west
Doesn't matter. Women are the same everywhere in the world. Do you think he'll get more attention in the west if he doesn't it get here? Also its worth mentioning that he is a Pashtun and has a med pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
5'7 barefoot

Not strict. All that degen shit is happening here just not publically like in the west.

Doesn't matter. Women are the same everywhere in the world. Do you think he'll get more attention in the west if he doesn't it get here? Also its worth mentioning that he is a Pashtun and has a med pheno.
No women arent the same... women are retarded and change depending on culture/whats popular

thats why i see these tiktok twinks with hot girls in my country, whereas they would be a laughing stock in a masculine place like chechnya

also why @Chad1212 is incel in balkan but in my country he would be a big time slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Chad69
No women arent the same... women are retarded and change depending on culture/whats popular

thats why i see these tiktok twinks with hot girls in my country, whereas they would be a laughing stock in a masculine place like chechnya

also why @Chad1212 is incel in balkan but in my country he would be a big time slayer
Yeah true ig but height is universal. Tall height is preferred over short in every culture/country.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mateusz74, Chad69 and Deleted member 5393