Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Frank Jack, bwrauycnee and 10 others
@volcelfatcel & @AcneScars Only. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AcneScars, RetardSubhuman and volcelfatcel
She’s white ltn only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Can you now even show me one single Stacy like this from south india / Dravidian land?

Of course not.

North Indian mogs, also JFL if you think all curries are same, it's like saying all Americans are of same race.

Curryland is diverse, the higher up north you go, the better looking people you will find.

No wonder why people like @waqui98 bitch and whine, they wish they had our superior north indian Iranian Huns genes, but unfortunately he is just a Dravidian.

They hate us, because they ain't us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14867, ✿👍col and 6 others
@RetardSubhuman BBC?

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
She’s carried by her body

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheRock and Gaia262
Yes, built for BBC
No offense
BBC works only on white wahmn.
Curry and paki wahmn, specially from north who look like this are racist, so north Indian chadpreet only,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
BBC works only on white wahmn.
Curry and paki wahmn, specially from north who look like this are racist, so north Indian chadpreet only,
Keep coping, BBC Works on every race

Indians are so obsessed with lightening their skin and trying to look as non Indian as possible it’s kinda sad
There is no such thing as indian or indian race.

There are only four races/ ethnicities on this earth.

1: caucasian
2: yellow asian
3: aboriginals
4: Africans

Caucasian is the new evolved race.

would go to slums of dharavi to simp for her, she is perfect

Can you now even show me one single Stacy like this from south india / Dravidian land?

Of course not.

North Indian mogs, also JFL if you think all curries are same, it's like saying all Americans are of same race.

Curryland is diverse, the higher up north you go, the better looking people you will find.

No wonder why people like @waqui98 bitch and whine, they wish they had our superior north indian Iranian Huns genes, but unfortunately he is just a Dravidian.

Aishwarya Rai was literally was a sex symbol for entire decade and more lmfao. Also 3 women from south india have won miss world compared to two from the north. Plus "north Indians" don't "mog", NORTHWEST INDIANS mog, i.e. punjabis, kashmiris, sindhis, and other people related Pakistanis. And Pakistanis themselves will make this distinction between you an themselves. That's why they call you people gangus :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Jfl at some skinny manlet rats from UP, UK,RJ, mogging anyone, sit down betay :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Also literally everyone in the subcontinent is intermixed to certain degrees and has both Dravidian genes and Aryan genes lmfao, even tribal from the south are found to have steppe genes in them, I don't have to wish for something I already have. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14262
There is no such thing as indian or indian race.

There are only four races/ ethnicities on this earth.

1: caucasian
2: yellow asian
3: aboriginals
4: Africans

Caucasian is the new evolved race.
Aryan brotherhood
🇩🇪🤝🇮🇳

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

Of course not.

Veddids mog in bone structure but lack colouring.
Indids mog in colouring but not in bone structure.

The mix of the Iranic farmers with Veddids caused boneless and shitty colouring. Over for central or western Indians like me.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Gaia262
Veddids mog in bone structure but lack colouring.
Indids mog in colouring but not in bone structure.

The mix of the Iranic farmers with Veddids caused boneless and shitty colouring. Over for central or western Indians like me.
afros have the best bone structure

@kjsbdfiusdf over for latinas?
@lutte

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6403
@sandcelmuttcel
@Blackgymmax
@Blackmannnns
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@OOGABOOGA
@CupOfCoffee

@gamma
@BigBiceps
@Biggdink

@Chinacurry
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Reckless Turtle

@Wallenberg

@why do good girls

Last edited:
She's OK, nothing special.

T
Aishwarya Rai was literally was a sex symbol for entire decade and more lmfao. Also 3 women from south india have won miss world compared to two from the north. Plus "north Indians" don't "mog", NORTHWEST INDIANS mog, i.e. punjabis, kashmiris, sindhis, and other people related Pakistanis. And Pakistanis themselves will make this distinction between you an themselves. That's why they call you people gangus :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Jfl at some skinny manlet rats from UP, UK,RJ, mogging anyone, sit down betay :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Also literally everyone in the subcontinent is intermixed to certain degrees and has both Dravidian genes and Aryan genes lmfao, even tribal from the south are found to have steppe genes in them, I don't have to wish for something I already have. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then why are you still a shitskin

wow i love watching indians arguing

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
@sandcelmuttcel
@Blackgymmax
@Blackmannnns
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@OOGABOOGA
@CupOfCoffee
@gamma
@BigBiceps
@Biggdink
@Chinacurry
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Reckless Turtle
@Wallenberg
@why do good girls

All of the examples are frauded.

Of course not.

Didn't @waqui98 marry a pashtun hot foid and prepare loads of biryani to welcome her home?

She is Turanid chad only
i am sure she cannot even point USA, or UK, heck even her own city on map and your talking about turanid?

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
built for...

i am sure she cannot even point USA, or UK, heck even her own city on map and your talking about turanid?
She dont knows what is turanid but she is only turanid Images 1 26 Images 1 11

@Shrek2OnDvD
@SigmaDONkek

@justadude
@looksmaxxer234
@uglymug

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Not even the same species
images

Holy fuck.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
There is no comparison dude, even south Indians have their own seperate film industry, however most of those movies actually have north indian actresses..!
Even south indian producers prefer north Indian wahmn. Ask any SI on this site he can confirm.

still not even classed as same smv as white foid tbh

looks like a 6/10 basic latina, has a gut.

Indian women are laughable