Rate ogee curve rn tbh

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Ogee curve

ignore gaming headset jfl

@balding17yomanletcel @balding17yomanletcel @brbbrah @Warlow @Britishlooksmaxxer @oatmeal @s0me1hopeless

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: toth77, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, AbandonShip, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
Are u a oldcel?

Are u a oldcel?
I'm 21, the forehead is genetics had it since highschool, i'm not raising my eyebrows either like some other faggot keeps saying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless, balding17yomanletcel, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Fucking hozey mogs me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Britishlooksmaxxer and Hozay
no tag no care

• Woah
Reactions: Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 7863
No tag no care kys
in minecraft only

:cool:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Arkantos, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
looks fine/10

idk how rate zygos kek

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless, Baldingman1998 and balding17yomanletcel
i was gonna pull u in the entire tag list but ppl keep saying the tags aren't working rn jfl @Truthmirrorcoper
looking good... FOR A GREASER jkjk im mirin , im waiting for face reveal in pm

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hozay
I
I thought i tagged u but i tagged @balding17yomanletcel twicce.
Know he lives rent free in your head senyor

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Hozay
looking good... FOR A GREASER jkjk im mirin , im waiting for face reveal in pm
once i add muscle and ascend to chad, you're on the list of who im going to reveal my face too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 7863
It’s good but means jack shit if the rest of your face is bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Hozay
every looksmax nerd says its above average.
yeah I mean it just looks properly developed.

im not sure if zygo is more based on bone mass/prominence or recession though when it comes to its look though, honestly.

• +1
highset zygos similar to mine, High-set mogs b/c of better concavity in the face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal and Hozay
I'm 21, the forehead is genetics had it since highschool, i'm not raising my eyebrows either like some other faggot keeps saying.
Faggot cosmetic women told me it was due to that eyebrow too which is bs and nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Hozay
Faggot cosmetic women told me it was due to that eyebrow too which is bs and nonsense
Tell that cosmetic woman shes a fucking retard, because those lines are always there, resting face no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and some1h0peless
highset zygos similar to mine, High-set mogs b/c of better concavity in the face.
question. do zygos actually change their position in the skull when referring to 'set'? doesn't seem to be the case but I am not sure.

• +1
Tell that cosmetic woman shes a fucking retard, because those lines are always there, resting face no matter what.
why dont u get fillers on forehead? thats a failo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and oatmeal
question. do zygos actually change their position in the skull when referring to 'set'? doesn't seem to be the case but I am not sure.
wdym exactly?

• +1
why dont u get fillers on forehead? thats a failo tbh
You might think it's a falio but it's actually never affected me irl, and i'm not saying it looks good either, but out of my 21 years living no1 has ever said anything about it lol. still gotten approached and asked out. good thing my hairline is very low.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
wdym exactly?
well like, when we refer to say low set cheekbones. are they physically placed more close to the base of the nose or is it just prominence?

isnt mouth area part of that curve?

You might think it's a falio but it's actually never affected me irl, and i'm not saying it looks good either, but out of my 21 years living no1 has ever said anything about it lol. still gotten approached and asked out. good thing my hairline is very low.
the rest of ur face makes up for it. its deffo a failo jfl i thought u were 35, just get it fixed and look even better

• JFL
the rest of ur face makes up for it. its deffo a failo jfl i thought u were 35, just get it fixed and look even better
Hairline
heres from the front view. jfl, everyone irl always say i look younger than 18

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 8583
View attachment 751287 heres from the front view. jfl, everyone irl always say i look younger than 18
i get that, but wouldnt a line free forehead still be better? improving all of your fixable flaws is something we should all be doing

• +1
SmartSelect 20201022 205021 Chrome
MV5BZGMyY2Q4NTEtMWVkZS00NzcwLTkzNmQtYzBlMWZhZGNhMDhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1MjYyNTA V1 UY1200 CR

A85e561a618fb302c2c9af0fabb24a89

Wtf Joaquin Phoenix is @Hozay ??? :feelswow:

• JFL
talk about what subjects related to girls?
i have never seen you talk about a woman or show interest in foids. some guy called you an asexual bug person because of it.

well like, when we refer to say low set cheekbones. are they physically placed more close to the base of the nose or is it just prominence?
lowset is around bottom of nose
https://incels.is/threads/check-your-zygos-cheekbones-in-one-step-mirror-needed.111136/

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, some1h0peless and Warlow
i have never seen you talk about a woman or show interest in foids. some guy called you an asexual bug person because of it.
why? this is a looks forum I show interest in women irl (even tho with this covid lockdown+mask shit things have been super boring lately)

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and redhandsbluehands
why? this is a looks forum I show interest in women irl (even tho with this covid lockdown+mask shit things have been super boring lately)
fuck covid, we have to wear masks and hide our progress

• So Sad
i get that, but wouldnt a line free forehead still be better? improving all of your fixable flaws is something we should all be doing
yeah you're right 100% i think its a falio too, im just saying its never affected me irl with girls. and if i have money i'll for sure see if i can get it fixed

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 8583
fuck covid, we have to wear masks and hide our progress
yea I hate it. I didntbmind putting the mask when entering some enclosed store or visiting elderly relatives, its the "mandatory at all times" rule that I hate, so now I dont have my leanness advantage over all the lazy bloated normie fucks.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, redhandsbluehands and Hozay
looks high set to me

• +1