Rate or you’re a faggot

I

infinintly

Iron
Joined
Aug 26, 2023
Posts
70
Reputation
39
I need an updated rating since I’m 4 months into my accutane treatment and got rid of all of it (I still have skin dimples so I need tips and help for that), but shit this is the cleanest my face has looked since i got my first ever pube on my ballsack. Be brutally honest
IMG 6164
 
I need an updated rating since I’m 4 months into my accutane treatment and got rid of all of it (I still have skin dimples so I need tips and help for that), but shit this is the cleanest my face has looked since i got my first ever pube on my ballsack. Be brutally honest
View attachment 5704298
lmtn. you should shave and grow + dye your eyebrows darker btw. Also use some chapstick mayne :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: infinintly
I need an updated rating since I’m 4 months into my accutane treatment and got rid of all of it (I still have skin dimples so I need tips and help for that), but shit this is the cleanest my face has looked since i got my first ever pube on my ballsack. Be brutally honest
View attachment 5704298
mtn consider a new haircut and dye your brows
 

Similar threads

Sm4ltz
Replies
5
Views
65
mcdawkflawk
M
KG4
Replies
0
Views
56
KG4
KG4
G
Replies
16
Views
116
greyr
G
holybrutal
Replies
39
Views
325
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
EXZA1S
Replies
2
Views
59
zeliot
zeliot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top