Rate Orb lookism

average jawline with good eye area.. HTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Xangsane, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 13332
lmfao i've never saw a guy that goodlooking in my life and he's HTN?
Jawline looks narrow.. If he had robust jawline. I would rate him higher.

Jawline looks narrow.. If he had robust jawline. I would rate him higher.
how would u rate this robust guy
truely 8psl
muh jaw muh muh angularity:feelsuhh:
F3AA853F 65C2 4735 821C C818DFA027B2
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Anchor_Ship and DivineBeing
NOOO i luv arvid but not even clouuuse

but salludon maybe maybe
Lol he mogs him hard. If orb was send in Truerate me. He would be rated 5.8-6.0 at best.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and DivineBeing
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Ryan
+ better angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I've read that but no pics of him after Bimax AFAIK.
He also didn't like his nose and his IPD.
ofc no pics, he wouldnt post it
i think he gymmaxed+ softmaxed+bimax and genio

idk, sad that lookism is down i wouldve know more about him..

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and DivineBeing
View attachment 1511163
im sorry but like, how tf is this puffy ass, oval ass face with barely any angularity, a chad? he's not. literally just a skinmaxxed, hairmaxxed HTN carried by eye color and area.
anyway, rate him
He's legit the most handsome guy ever on psl forums. Mogs saludo and amnesia to the ground, honestly. It's staggering how that guy wasn't a male model, seeing that guy made me start looksmaxxing, I dreamed I'd look like orb one day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Looks234, Prettyboy and 5 others
stfu clown
Nah. I dont understand this guy high appeal at all.. Im not feeling it. In some pics he has facial expression of taking shit in bathroom. Looks uber unharmonic.

ofc no pics, he wouldnt post it
i think he gymmaxed+ softmaxed+bimax and genio

idk, sad that lookism is down i wouldve know more about him..

I've had the luck of reading about him on Lookism, which was the first website about male looks that I've discovered around 6-7 months ago. He posted on Jawsurgeryforums (what a cesspool of bluepilled, clueless, low IQ people) under the alias "Charles-Guillaume".
He is a big softmaxxing inspiration for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
well, it seems like skin and facial features are more important than bone structure, or rather, one can compensate for the lack of the other. this is what i seem to be able to conclude after reading all this.
brb changing my eyecolor

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, DivineBeing and Deleted member 13332
well, it seems like skin and facial features are more important than bone structure, or rather, one can compensate for the lack of the other. this is what i seem to be able to conclude after reading all this.
brb changing my eyecolor

Both are equally important. Orb and Thom Strijd are two good examples.
Good skin complexion is a sign of health and even high status (having that golden glow in the winter is a legit halo).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and DivineBeing
Orb has a good front but it's clear he won't be some gigachad irl where other angles are just as important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 16275
lmfao i've never saw a guy that goodlooking in my life and he's HTN?
Bruh they're prob one of those jaw is law guys. This guy orb is straight out of FF, he looks rare, ethereal pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and DivineBeing
He's legit the most handsome guy ever on psl forums. Mogs saludo and amnesia to the ground, honestly. It's staggering how that guy wasn't a male model, seeing that guy made me start looksmaxxing, I dreamed I'd look like orb one day.
When I first saw his pictures, back in my 2019 lookism days, I thought this guy looked like something out of this world, he just had that look I've never seen before. Very mysterious, intriguing aura to his face.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ROTTING, DivineBeing and 1 other person
When I first saw his pictures, back in my 2019 lookism days, I thought this guy looked like something out of this world, he just had that look I've never seen before. Very mysterious, intriguing aura to his face.
Exactly how I'd describe it. Insane collagen, thick hair and handsome face. Only failo is narrow jaw.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, DivineBeing and UglyGod360
insanely good looking, striking appearance. his bones are lacking but it doesnt even matter, his eye area is final fantasy tier as someone already said, also that dark med coloring with striking blue eyes and lush thick hair make him look very genetically gifted and healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Xangsane and Deleted member 5786
He looks like anime character, but is not masculine enough for sex appeal max, kinda reminds me of @Xangsane face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
chadlite tbh

View attachment 1511163
im sorry but like, how tf is this puffy ass, oval ass face with barely any angularity, a chad? he's not. literally just a skinmaxxed, hairmaxxed HTN carried by eye color and area.
anyway, rate him
That isn't Orb, that's Rick De Santis's secret son.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
carried by eye area

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16275
The narrow lower third brings Orb down hard. He'd be top-tier prettyboy if his bones actually developed a bit. The top-tier eye area he has brings him up to be good looking, but nothing more. Definitely Chadlite, maybe even Chad irl, but anyone putting him next to Chico, Nessman or even tiktok "models" like Zach Cox are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
High smv but my God is he PSL overhyped and overrated

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16275
bro, if he was ethnic with the SAME bone structure, with clear skin ofc but just dark eyes and light brown skin, he'd get fucking eviscerated and called subhuman on here like fucking craaazyy not even a joke
@RoBobaFett999

Chad if he had better facial definition

• +1
looks good imo

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Definitely good looking guy , buy imo you guys need to stop with this 'looks otherworldly" , "mofs chico" , "6.5 psl foa sure"

• +1
View attachment 1511163
anyway, rate him
people on this forum are so delusional it hurts this guy has appeal to pretty much any woman if someone like him went to my college all other men would be invisible lol

• +1
looks like ass 0 dimorphism

• +1