In normie terms, easily a 8

He is in the top 20% for his age ngl

You resemble him except for the nose/hairline tbh

oscar-de-la-hoya-boxer-06-january-1998-HXHB84.jpg
Ultimate prettyboy

i rate him manlet

aac6dd79b05c8bc1c75ca4914af1c563.jpg
his daughter

In biology, the father just has to be decent looking and the daughter will always also be attractive. JFL at the geneticrecombinationpill
Also I feel being good looking as a woman is easier than being good looking as a guy. You need to check much more boxes.

Also I feel being good looking as a woman is easier than being good looking as a guy. You need to check much more boxes.
Correct, if a man has many flaws he is considered incel, but women's flaws are fetishized.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
also all they need to train is legs and abs while men need to train every single muscle group

also all they need to train is legs and abs while men need to train every single muscle group
Men also need to train face but there is no gym for that.

well males always win in the end, there is no wall or menopause for us, we dont get pregnant, we have so many other easy things. we have more chances of making money than them.
females are stupid and have a limited period of glory, after that its all downhill unless they're lucky