Rate pedophiles

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Is there a bigger incel trait than pedophilia? I've never seen a pedophile Chad.
Pedophiles
27563150 0 image a 8 1587658985207
Human trafficking arrests1 38920261 ver10 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 6341, SoyGune and 6 others
All incels, whats up with pedos being incels?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Danish_Retard
over for pedocels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Patient A, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
wheres mark salling

nintchdbpict0002063883711-e1507147742321.jpg
Mark_Salling_Glee_Premiere.jpg
tumblr_mr4xvgDzYw1rv0soro1_500.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5052 and 3 others
JFL why are most whites they have it the easiest getting legal pussyole

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Melted subhumans.

5c7b1203bd5cc.image.jpg

19418297_G.jpeg

subhuman. looks like he would belong here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
TBH this is the face oof the average population

There's a brutal blackpill about even children being less likely to report anything bad someone does if they're good looking, wanna know why you never see any pedophile chads? It's not because they don't exist, it's because they can get away with it because of their looks, and as fucked up as it is, they probably don't even need to be that manipulative or threatening.

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Patient A, Deleted member 4430 and 7 others
There's a brutal blackpill about even children being less likely to report anything bad someone does if they're good looking, wanna know why you never see any pedophile chads? It's not because they don't exist, it's because they can get away with it because of their looks, and as fucked up as it is, they probably don't even need to be that manipulative or threatening.
very high iq respence, u just became my favorite user

Mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s like they all have at least 1 trait in common

Can you spot me in this photo?

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
You will barely ever find any good looking pedos, not because they don't exist, they definitely do but they get away with it because of their looks and SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Brutal tbh looks are everything

any source to this? brutal if true

It's not because they don't exist, it's because they can get away with it because of their looks, and as fucked up as it is, they probably don't even need to be that manipulative or threatening.
true

IMG-20200725-231609.jpg

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Source?

Tbh, it makes sense. They can't get sex from anyone else so they try in children

I'm gonna be one if the rare chad pedos in the future

Cope 15-17 is scientifically optimal time to have children

16 is legal in most states and places in the world

JFL at soy copers beta caring for used up 20 yr old whores that took 200 chad dicks in high school

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Cope 15-17 is scientifically optimal time to have children

16 is legal in most states and places in the world

JFL at soy copers beta caring for used up 20 yr old whores that took 200 chad dicks in high school
15-17 ARE NOT CHILDREN, SO IT'S NOT PEDOPHILIA.
"Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
15-17 ARE NOT CHILDREN, SO IT'S NOT PEDOPHILIA.
"Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. "
15-19 is prime age
Its natural to gigacoom

I'm not pedo enough to match my atrocious hairline.

In b4 someone tags @Newone