Rate pete davidson 2023

soulless_npc

soulless_npc

angels & demons
If these are people we are supposed to admire and worship, who have lives so mind blowingly inaccessible to anything average joes you or I could ever even begin to dream of, then let's scrutinize the fuck out of them. I would go all night with chase gooey wonders.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-23-at-4.57.23-PM.png

pete-davidson.jpg

pete-davidson-chase-sui-47.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
If these are people we are supposed to admire and worship, who have lives so mind blowingly inaccessible to anything average joes you or I could ever even begin to dream of, then let's scrutinize the fuck out of them. I would go all night with chase gooey wonders.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-23-at-4.57.23-PM.png

pete-davidson.jpg

pete-davidson-chase-sui-47.jpg
Those tattoos look comical lol could have done way better
Also what would you guys rate pete's frame?

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Those tattoos look comical lol could have done way better
Also what would you guys rate pete's frame?
good frame as heโ€™s tall and wide but heโ€™s very skinny, also robust jaw but thatโ€™s about it

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
good frame as heโ€™s tall and wide but heโ€™s very skinny, also robust jaw but thatโ€™s about it
What BMI you think he's at in this pic

I'm wanna leannmax and I kinda look like a dope like him too but if I get skinny again I might be able to make it work even tho he's way taller than me, I mean it'd look better than rn anyway

I actually got proportionately more muscle than him but bitches don't care because he's pretty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I actually got proportionately more muscle than him but bitches don't care because he's pretty
Iโ€™ve been considered his looksmatch on here and I can say being pretty - Cute is a low tier compliment in a way. Also he is definitely underweight for his size and I would not recommend chasing that

Iโ€™ve been considered his looksmatch on here and I can say being pretty - Cute is a low tier compliment in a way. Also he is definitely underweight for his size and I would not recommend chasing that
I will do what I have to do be beautiful and imitate movie stars

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

Users who are viewing this thread

Back