20240811_125116.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20241013_122730.jpg
    20241013_122730.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9, Soter, ProBono and 2 others
Didn't you just make this same post a few days ago. You look paki (can't imagine you passing for much else) and I didn't need to read your description to know that.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and sportsmogger
Didn't you just make this same post a few days ago. You look paki (can't imagine you passing for much else) and I didn't need to read your description to know that.
Do I look street shitter bitch dalit dog hindu?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
jeet gyllenhaal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, abcd, sportsmogger and 3 others
You don't look very Indian to me, more so Paki. The I can see the Persian influence in your pheno but you still look curry mixed so I don't feel I could confuse you for say Iranian or Afghani. Curries don't really have your eye shape, nose shape, or have a face as long and narrow as yours, curries usually have more compact faces that are shorter and wider but your skin is curry tier. Not gonna lie you sort of got the worst of both worlds.

You don't look very Indian to me, more so Paki. The I can see the Persian influence in your pheno but you still look curry mixed so I don't feel I could confuse you for say Iranian or Afghani. Curries don't really have your eye shape, nose shape, or have a face as long and narrow as yours, curries usually have more compact faces that are shorter and wider but your skin is curry tier. Not gonna lie you sort of got the worst of both worlds.
Okay, but would you say my eye shape is good? I'm talking about the shape, not the eye area.

I'm getting procedures done for my eyes and eye area, go un-fuck them.

Also, I do have a wide face, and a noticeably sharp jawline in real life.
I don't think my face is too long though

Bro, I don't see how I'm not at least an MTN if I have decent skincare.

I'm going aggressive with the skincare rn, and I have really good teeth according to my orthodontist too

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Okay, but would you say my eye shape is good? I'm talking about the shape, not the eye area.

I'm getting procedures done for my eyes and eye area, go un-fuck them.

Also, I do have a wide face, and a noticeably sharp jawline in real life.
I don't think my face is too long though
They're very normie, they're not that deep set but only slightly buggy + ptosis issue. All eye shapes have potential to be GL with enough bone support and fat pads so I can't really call it good or bad.

They're very normie, they're not that deep set but only slightly buggy + ptosis issue. All eye shapes have potential to be GL with enough bone support and fat pads so I can't really call it good or bad.
Damn, really?

Because I've once again been told that I have very nice eyes, whenever I take my glasses off

Try zooming into the 4th pic, I have my glasses off and there's a clear view of my eyes

Damn, really?

Because I've once again been told that I have very nice eyes, whenever I take my glasses off
You have strong lashes (which is one of the few saving graces of curries and persians) which add nice contrast and definition to an eye area so be sure to take care of them or even bring them out more + you have strong brows + your eyes themselves aren't subhuman so they get carried by the other things.

guess who's back, back again:feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: matka
Ptosis on the right eye?

You have strong lashes (which is one of the few saving graces of curries and persians) which add nice contrast and definition to an eye area so be sure to take care of them or even bring them out more + you have strong brows + your eyes themselves aren't subhuman so they get carried by the other things.
What would you rate me rn?

Well nigga you look Pakistani

What do you want us to say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soter and matka
Yes sir, other than that how's everything else?
I'll be honest I can't decide on a rating. However you do have a long midface, ptosis, and look obviously ethnic. But you have alright bones.

Not a long midface, but close IPD. My apologies for my autism.

I'll be honest I can't decide on a rating. However you do have a long midface, ptosis, and look obviously ethnic. But you have alright bones.
Bro, come on now, I have some pretty good bones.

Yes, I'm ethnic, but I make 6 figures at a young age in communist Canada, so the low class impressions immediately go out the window when I wear great clothes and carry myself in a high class manner.

Other than that, I agree with you tbqh.

Where would you roughly place me at? Try zooming into some of the pics if you want

Tretinoin, contacts, fade haircut, sunscreen, do ppl even looksmax nowadays

Nigga be fucking serious, and my bone structure is too robust to be typical curry
Pashtuns and people from the kPK usually have robust features

Do I look indian punjabi?

Also, my features are too sharp and robust bro, come on now
You def looking a decent jeet but would say not a Curry Jeet, paki punjabi seems about fair

Bro, come on now, I have some pretty good bones.

Yes, I'm ethnic, but I make 6 figures at a young age in communist Canada, so the low class impressions immediately go out the window when I wear great clothes and carry myself in a high class manner.

Other than that, I agree with you tbqh.

Where would you roughly place me at? Try zooming into some of the pics if you want
Somewhere between high LTN - low MTN

My calculations may be off but your ES ratio in the distance picture is around 0.4, which is really low.

U look like a slave farmer from 3000 BC

• +1
Reactions: Soter
My calculations may be off but your ES ratio in the distance picture is around 0.4, which is really low.
Bro, I don't get it, does this mean my skull shape is really dolicocephalic?

Also, what about these?

Attachments

• 20241015_235201.jpg
    20241015_235201.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20241015_235200(0).jpg
    20241015_235200(0).jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and matka
Bro, I don't get it, does this mean my skull shape is really dolicocephalic?

Also, what about these?
Hard to really tell in these pictures because your hair is covering your zygos a bit. At the bare minimum it's around the 0.41-0.43 range which is still significantly lower than ideal.

Hard to really tell in these pictures because your hair is covering your zygos a bit. At the bare minimum it's around the 0.41-0.43 range which is still significantly lower than ideal.
They're really not

If that's the case then your ESR is around .42 which is a pretty big falio.
Here's some more my boy.

Also, what's an ESR, and is it still that bad?

Also, what does it mean for my skull shape?

Attachments

• 20241015_235201.jpg
    20241015_235201.jpg
  • 20241015_235200(0).jpg
    20241015_235200(0).jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241015_235200.jpg
    20241015_235200.jpg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241015_235159.jpg
    20241015_235159.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20241015_235158(0).jpg
    20241015_235158(0).jpg
  • 20241015_235158.jpg
    20241015_235158.jpg
    998.5 KB · Views: 0
my bone structure is too robust to be typical curry
Yes you are not typical curry
Are you being serious?
bro just say it , we all can see that you want us to call you chad paki
you want validation nigger , little attention seeker , thats what u are
uess who's back, back again:feelsautistic:
paki's back , tell a friend :feelsez::feelskek:
Well nigga you look Pakistani

What do you want us to say?
bro wants us to call him next salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Soter, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, rand anon and 2 others
bro just say it , we all can see that you want us to call you chad paki
you want validation nigger , little attention seeker , thats what u are

paki's back , tell a friend :feelsez::feelskek:

bro wants us to call him next salludon
Nigga give me an honest rating, and I know i mog most shudra dalit curries into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9