Rate Pheno

23M paki, born and raised in Canada.

What's my rating, and what's my pheno?
you can pass as a northern italian/swiss easily. im italian from milan and my brother is more darker than you, noone assumes he isnt italian. when do u plan to fix ptosis tho?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bro, I don't get it, does this mean my skull shape is really dolicocephalic?

Also, what about these?
you can get every girl in EE with that looks. they adore brown italian-passing men like you, anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Soter
Reminds me of ancient mesopotamia or summat, like med admixture

Here's some more my boy.

Also, what's an ESR, and is it still that bad?

Also, what does it mean for my skull shape?
ESR is Eye Separation Ratio, and low ESR means your eyes are too close-set. I don't think it's related to your skull shape because your ICD is also too close-set.

you can pass as a northern italian/swiss easily. im italian from milan and my brother is more darker than you, noone assumes he isnt italian. when do u plan to fix ptosis tho?
Il buco rosa della figa di tua madre è molto orgasmico. Il mio depravato e selvaggio cazzo paki incivile lo esige.

Nigga stop lying, I don't pass for shit in Italy

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
ESR is Eye Separation Ratio, and low ESR means your eyes are too close-set. I don't think it's related to your skull shape because your ICD is also too close-set.
Bro, look closely. They really don't seem too close imho

23M paki, born and raised in Canada.

What's my rating, and what's my pheno?
Chadjeet,

Your lower third seems fine, fix ur upper third somehow + rhino maybe

Yea bro im Italian from parma and he lowkey passes as Italian, my uncle has his pheno and got a bunch of nordic girls to simp for him