Rate physique and bf%

1JZ

1JZ

Iron

5'9 165ish 20.5" bideltoid completely unpumped and natty here. Body fat maybe 16-17%?
Have been training my neck for over a month.
Should I cut or do a test/anavar cycle?

• +1
Reactions: .👽., MissLexotan6MG and ShowerMaxxing
Lean and gay.

no way ur 16% thats like 12% still looks good tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: 1JZ
Grow ur hair out. That physique is wasted when complimented by that trim

• +1
Am letting the top grow, just got the back and sides trimmed up

12%? Fuggg over for my bloated ass face then. Need to come off the creatine when I cut
kk

I mean Id let it all grow a bit. U need to kinda experiment a bit to learn what hair you truly suit. Took me till 19 to realise why my hair looked shit.

Physique looks good tho bro. Basically same height u just got much wider shoulders than me - thats a fucking blessing. Dont wear tight t shirts though. Go for some that are a big baggy, it actually makes u look wider on nights out

• +1
You flexing hard bro show unfrauded physique.

also this or death:Comfy:
Screenshot 20211215 095447  01  01

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and 1JZ
get a fucking tan you freak

• +1
kk

I mean Id let it all grow a bit. U need to kinda experiment a bit to learn what hair you truly suit. Took me till 19 to realise why my hair looked shit.

Physique looks good tho bro. Basically same height u just got much wider shoulders than me - thats a fucking blessing. Dont wear tight t shirts though. Go for some that are a big baggy, it actually makes u look wider on nights out
20210930 025944
20210930 025138

I am growing it till it gets back to how it looked above almost a year ago. Thats definitely my best look (lmao at how small my neck was back then).
Also I typically wear XL and big baggy shirts, you're right with them making you look bigger, plus they are comfy af.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath