Rate physique, how badly do I need to gymmax ???

very needs to gymaxx
everyone

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2581
Lol skinny fat needs gym maxing badly

I keep seeing this manlet posting around here and it's ok a picture is enough we don't need to look at your carcass for 1 m JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
I keep seeing this manlet posting around here and it's ok a picture is enough we don't need to look at your carcass for 1 m JFL.
Yap the retards that post daily their mugs are kinda entertaining though

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
I’m planning on going on a 25 lbs cut. 150 lbs rn. Gonna get down to 125 over the next 4-5 months.

Wonder what the people looking at OP thought when he was filming this.

Wonder what the people looking at OP thought when he was filming this.
nothing considering he is invisible

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FatmanO, Heirio, Deleted member 2745 and 6 others
Brutal frame

im so sorry

Your skinny fat

Get your ass In a gym assp

You need to so you can better the look of your frame. Narrow shoulder girdle and significant adipose showing due to low lean mass. All can be hidden by gymmax tho.

sometimes the gym isnt enough, and genetics just hold you back

keep in mind the physique on the right can bench 250+ lbs :lul: :lul: :lul:. on the left is obviously steroids and low dose too (200mg test + S23 SARM)

hl6Rxyl.png

with that said you need to hit the gym, yeah. and YES it makes a diff with women, just not with JBs, but im 31 almost so idc about JBs

keep in mind the physique on the right can bench 250+ lbs :lul: :lul: :lul:. on the left is obviously steroids and low dose too (200mg test + S23 SARM)

hl6Rxyl.png

with that said you need to hit the gym, yeah. and YES it makes a diff with women, just not with JBs, but im 31 almost so idc about JBs

Is the left really with roids? I have a better physique that that in the first year of lifting

hl6Rxyl.png

How much weight difference betwwen 2 pics?

OP you should gymmax anyway but your body type is not ideal.

Big nipples, nipple distance to small, small ribcage while having bigger waist than ribcage.

hl6Rxyl.png

250lbs is nothing lol. You expected results too early and started juicing. Your choice, hopefully you don't fuck something up. Also no offense but your insertions are really bad.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
250lbs is nothing lol. You expected results too early and started juicing. Your choice, hopefully you don't fuck something up. Also no offense but your insertions are really bad.

This. You should always build a base and see how good your insertions and fat storage is before you start roiding.

I lifted for 2 years, but Im not on steroids anymore. yeah my genetics are avg at best, but my taper on steroids being near 2.0 made up for it.

I lifted for 2 years, but Im not on steroids anymore. yeah my genetics are avg at best, but my taper on steroids being near 2.0 made up for it.
250lbs bench in 2 years? Jeez dude I'm around one and a half years in (counting months since went off for some months due to studies but myostatin def so fine) and my bench pr is around 303lbs natty. Must be age.
^been off for 3 months btw so pr is old

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
250lbs bench in 2 years? Jeez dude I'm around one and a half years in (counting months since went off for some months due to studies but myostatin def so fine) and my bench pr is around 303lbs natty. Must be age.

im just not a strong bencher, and that was solo no spotter ofc. I was on and off as well because it got boring when results slowed. cant be age as strength peaks around 30 and I did that around 2016 or so, was around 28 yrs old.

300lbs on bench pretty impressive dude wtf

300lbs on bench pretty impressive dude wtf
Yeah I guess but I train all compounds and relatively high bodyfat, powerlifting. Not most aesthetic but I look good in a shirt. Going to try to get down to maybe 12-13% next season.
im just not a strong bencher, and that was solo no spotter ofc. I was on and off as well because it got boring when results slowed. cant be age as strength peaks around 30 and I did that around 2016 or so, was around 28 yrs old.
Are you maybe positive ape index? I'm around 1.05+ ape index so can relate.

Yeah I guess but I train all compounds and relatively high bodyfat, powerlifting. Not most aesthetic but I look good in a shirt. Going to try to get down to maybe 12-13% next season.

Ahhh that makes more sense. I lifted to look good, I should probably try strength training too some days but I hate cutting and bulking shit so much.

I just want to leanmaxx tbh. 149 lbs rn. Trying to get down to 125. Gonna diet + lift hard over the next 4-5 months to achieve that.

I just want to leanmaxx tbh. 149 lbs rn. Trying to get down to 125. Gonna diet + lift hard over the next 4-5 months to achieve that.

thats literally impossible. drop 25lbs while getting newbie gains just isnt a thing. your weight will only drop a little at most until your newbie gains slow down.

thats literally impossible. drop 25lbs while getting newbie gains just isnt a thing. your weight will only drop a little at most until your newbie gains slow down.

I'm just trying to get down to 125 to lose body fat. Not really concerned about getting newbie gains and the like. I just want to minimize BF% as much as possible to lean out my face as much as possible, etc.

I'm just trying to get down to 125 to lose body fat. Not really concerned about getting newbie gains and the like. I just want to minimize BF% as much as possible to lean out my face as much as possible, etc.

then just stop eating much except protein + vitamins w/ fish oil and run around

then just stop eating much except protein + vitamins w/ fish oil and run around

wouldn't it be better to lift rather than run for exercise?

wouldn't it be better to lift rather than run for exercise?
Probably was just sarcasm, or intent to tell you that you need to do cardio to burn some fat.

Gymmax ASAP you look higher then 20% body fat