Dance Party GIF by Minions

Is that actually you? :what:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and asdvek
Not larping this time
Screenshot 20240426 203521

The results of yesterday poll...
You've been voted gay by the majority.

Here are there names if you wanna take revenge.

Is that actually you? :what:
No, he just made a post 2 hours ago saying it's his dream physique.
I really doubt he achieved it in two hours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ggg.tv, Autismcel and 3 others
Pretty good bhai, assuming that is actually you, oh and I’m still waiting to see proof of your supposed “8.5 x 6.5 inch cock” bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and mayo mogger
View attachment 2881915

The results of yesterday poll...
You've been voted gay by the majority.

Here are there names if you wanna take revenge.

No, he just made a post 2 hours ago saying it's his dream physique.
I really doubt he achieved it in two hours.
whoever voted for the gay option is admitting to be gay, tell this to that 25 people

Pretty good bhai, assuming that is actually you, oh and I’m still waiting to see proof of your supposed “8.5 x 6.5 inch cock” bhai
its 8x6 bhai with the correct measurements

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
whoever voted for the gay option is admitting to be gay, tell this to that 25 people
@tombradylover @i_love_roosters @sub5c3l @Autismcel

Here they are, tell them that to thier face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Autismcel and sub5c3l
Damn it shrinked a bit eh ?
no correct measurements also are you fucking assuming me of larping? are, you FUCKING assuming me of larping, ARE YOU FUCKING ASSUMING ME OF LARPING?

@tombradylover @i_love_roosters @sub5c3l @Autismcel

Here they are, tell them that to thier face.
tombrady roosters sub5cel autism cel y'all are gay tbh

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
no correct measurements also are you fucking assuming me of larping? are, you FUCKING assuming me of larping, ARE YOU FUCKING ASSUMING ME OF LARPING?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv
Nigga I've seen you act so gay it's actually worthy for an evisceration thread

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
how much the suit cost bruv?

Nigga it's hard to take you seriously anymore after @DR. NICKGA and @CoreSchizo exposed you for larping

Nigga it's hard to take you seriously anymore after @DR. NICKGA and @CoreSchizo exposed you for larping
they didnt expose for larping, but retards think they exposed shit

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
What about me?
IMG 20240424 115436