• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 18310
Made for the cotton fields

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 20056, Growth Plate and 3 others
Very good, however, you lack width, you need to train your lats

Very good, however, you lack width, you need to train your lats
Been having a hard time deadlifting so couldn't hit my back accessories assessing this with my coach can I get a rating though

Been having a hard time deadlifting so couldn't hit my back accessories assessing this with my coach can I get a rating though
The deadlift isn't a lat exercise, it trains the upper back, traps, lower back, glutes, hamstrings and forearms.

To get lat width, you need to do pull ups or lat pulldowns (vertical pull) and bent over rows (horizontal pull).

The deadlift is a hip hinge, not a vertical pull, so it is mostly a lower body exercise but it also develops spinal erectors which gives thickness to the middle to the back (the line in the middle).

The deadlift isn't a lat exercise, it trains the upper back, traps, lower back, glutes, hamstrings and forearms.

To get lat width, you need to do pull ups or lat pulldowns (vertical pull) and bent over rows (horizontal pull).

The deadlift is a hip hinge, not a vertical pull, so it is mostly a lower body exercise but it also develops spinal erectors which gives thickness to the middle to the back (the line in the middle).
Imma stop skipping my accessories on deadlift day then

do you have scoliosis? it looks like your spine is not straight
No the phone was put lower though thats why it might look like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310