Does it appeal to females or no?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Lorsss
you lose some of the aspie vibe

your hair is overdone, too tryhard

What are you doing on this shit forum, Chad? Go out and SLAY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Mansnob and Deleted member 2012
Your a great looking guy serious very above average. Plus you are white. You should have no trouble getting women. Just dont be a weirdo lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and BigBoy
slayer here, you do look pretty aspie in the other pics but you don't give off that kind of vibe here

It’s impossible for me to be below a 7 psl sonny boy.
You're a 6 dumbfuck. Stop posting on here for validation if you don't want real rates.

And the reason why you can't get laid is because you look aspie and are a smug asshole.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Mansnob and Maximus
You look better here but it's not a genuine smile.

You're a 6 dumbfuck. Stop posting on here for validation if you don't want real rates.

And the reason why you can't get laid is because you look aspie and are a smug asshole.
Go kill yourSelf dumb faggot. I’m what world am I a 6? Fucking dumbass.

Go kill yourSelf dumb faggot. I’m what world am I a 6? Fucking dumbass.
If you were a 7 you'd be getting tinder matches dumbfuck. But you aren't because you're a fucking 6.

This is why you can't get laid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Zygos4Life, DidntRead and 2 others
You bums are for real retarded. 6psl??? Lmao what a fucking joke.

You're an arrogant asshole and no ones gonna like you for it.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 685
If you were a 7 you'd be getting tinder matches dumbfuck. But you aren't because you're a fucking 6.

Psl does not equal appeal dumbfuck.
You're an arrogant asshole and no ones gonna like you for it.
You can go suck a cock for all I care bum

• Love it
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul

7 psl is rare af i pretty much never see them in person. Most guys i see range from slightly below average to slightly above. Actually more people are slightly below then slightly above here where i live tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
PSL 5.5 maybe 6

You little dogs are pathetic. You should all go kill yourselves for being so retarded.

I’m a PSL 5 would be higher but I’m A curry so

7 psl is rare af i pretty much never see them in person. Most guys i see range from slightly below average to slightly above. Actually more people are slightly below then slightly above here where i live tbh.
I've never seen a PSL 7 and i live in an area with modeling agencies.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Phillybeard1996
I've never seen a PSL 7 and i live in an area with modeling agencies.
Yea. This dude just needs to stop complaining. Like so what women dont drool over you all day. He should do what he can improve. Not just in looks but with everything in life. We cant all be psl 7s or 8s.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I’m outta here. You niggas are straight bums.

You somehow manage to look more classy with the redneck Trump sweater than you do normally. Smile looks better than your resting face. Your face IIRC is very high T, but not entirely in a good way. Brow ridge is too intimidating to most women, and jaw shape and chin height don't look good together. You look like an incel's photoshopped depiction of a chad. Still mogs me tho, but you are not over 7, get over it.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Is this nigger @Defiant_Soul larping as the guy in the picture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You somehow manage to look more classy with the redneck Trump sweater than you do normally. Smile looks better than your resting face. Your face IIRC is very high T, but not entirely in a good way. Brow ridge is too intimidating to most women, and jaw shape and chin height don't look good together. You look like an incel's photoshopped depiction of a chad. Still mogs me tho, but you are not over 7, get over it.
Im AT a 7, not over is what I’m saying.

“6 psl” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😍

Last edited:
Im AT a 7, not over is what I’m saying.

“6 psl” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😍

You've improved since the last time I saw you around on lookism, but your face alone is still no higher than 6.5 max. If you were tall and neckmaxxed a bit more you could maybe barely scrape 6.75-7PSL in a practical situation, but your face is almost the antithesis of the harmonious MM/Hollywood look - many girls will find it abrasive to look at.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, justanothergymcell and BigBoy
You've improved since the last time I saw you around on lookism, but your face alone is still no higher than 6.5 max. If you were tall and neckmaxxed a bit more you could maybe barely scrape 6.75-7PSL in a practical situation, but your face is almost the antithesis of the harmonious MM/Hollywood look - many girls will find it abrasive to look at.
Wrong.

It’s not about what girls think. Strictly in psl terms I’m at least a 7 facially.

You can keep crying for me though. Little dog.

Your a hard 6 not that masculine and looks wierd

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Wrong.

It’s not about what girls think. Strictly in psl terms I’m at least a 7 facially.

You can keep crying for me though. Little dog.
What is PSL theory worth exactly if it is as loosely related to real-world facial attractiveness as you claim? You just have an elementary understanding of the theory behind harmony.
You will find no one to cry for you here, malen'kiy shlyukha. Learn to come to terms with yourself or go ER.

You can’t even spell weird, what the fuck do you know faggot? Go kill yourself.
"When lookismdotnet is sending is sending us their people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing round jawed aspies who get triggered easily. They're bringing narcy posters. But some, I assume, are actually blackpilled."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Defiant_Soul
What is PSL theory worth exactly if it is as loosely related to real-world facial attractiveness as you claim? You just have an elementary understanding of the theory behind harmony.
You will find no one to cry for you here, malen'kiy shlyukha. Learn to come to terms with yourself or go ER.

"When lookismdotnet is sending is sending us their people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing round jawed aspies who get triggered easily. They're bringing narcy posters. But some, I assume, are actually blackpilled."
Lmao that was hilarious 😂 I
Alright guys I’ll admit it, I look like shit. The shows over.

For you not getting girls is something really strange. I am constantly rates 3-4 by aspies here and i get girls having feelings for me

Gotta say I’m impressed with you guys. You know your shit, I absolutely look weird and like shit.

:soy:

Silly inkwell, you just need to be kind to women

When will you silly cunts realize OP is a master troll, he obviously gets laid you silly retard or he literally doesnt leave the house

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1140, DidntRead and 1 other person
What

When will you silly cunts realize OP is a master troll, he obviously gets laid you silly retard or he literally doesnt leave the house

What’s my psl rating reaper?

i edited it read
Tbh I don’t even try with girls so I honestly don’t even know. On Tinder I suck balls but idk how accurate that even correlates. It sucks because I don’t know 😡 I

Its not even for getting laid, hes being an asshole to everyone. You won't get any good treatment if you make ppl feel like shit.

And it's obv hes not trolling. Or else he would've gotten defensive and telling us how much he's been getting laid.

maybe even 7.5

users were rating you low because they were pissed off about your narcy behaviour and it makes them biased.
Biggest cope ever. Before I saw how he talked I rated him a 6.

Its not even for getting laid, hes being an asshole to everyone. You won't get any good treatment if you make ppl feel like shit.

And it's obv hes not trolling. Or else he would've gotten defensive and telling us how much he's been getting laid.

Biggest cope ever. Before I saw how he talked I rated him a 6.
fair enough. i can accept a difference in opinion
i have no reason to rate him highly either, i think the guys a moron but im being honest when i say i think hes a psl 7
But my gut is telling me I look like shit.
imo you dont. girls would easily find you attractive i think
its confusing to me why you dont attract them tbh