Rate pic of me smiling

You don't get Tinder matches because you look like an autistic, norwooding serial killer with no interesting or unique features.

You don't get Tinder matches because you look like an autistic, norwooding serial killer with no interesting or unique features.
Cry for my delicious eye area you degenerate pleb.

fair enough. i can accept a difference in opinion
i have no reason to rate him highly either, i think the guys a moron but im being honest when i say i think hes a psl 7

imo you dont. girls would easily find you attractive i think
its confusing to me why you dont attract them tbh
Understandable.

And if you've seen his other pics you'd understand why. His face gives off smug/arrogant vibes. He looks aspie af. But I thought he was unfortunate and got a bad facial expression. But his face gives off how he acts and thinks irl.

Understandable.

And if you've seen his other pics you'd understand why. His face gives off smug/arrogant vibes. He looks aspie af. But I thought he was unfortunate and got a bad facial expression. But his face gives off how he acts and thinks irl.
i have seen his other pics, he posted them on lookism.
he does loog arrogant but still good, i doubt girls would care

Understandable.

Just get a better personality bro!

Take your showers op

Seriously op has something going on with him

Just get a better personality bro!

Take your showers op

Seriously op has something going on with him
Lmfao, but tbh. His looks are no problem, its legitimately his personality.

Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot OP, but your gl. Your personality is off-putting and is your failo ded srs.

Lmfao, but tbh. His looks are no problem, its legitimately his personality.

Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot OP, but your gl. Your personality is off-putting and is your failo ded srs.

Does it look like I give a shit what you think about my personality? LOL

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
😂😂😂😂 go neck yourself you little dog

Don't even waste your time Defiant, looksmaxers aren't the same as lookismers, they are all low-T twinks and if you don't look like a low prenatal T and low pubertal T you aren't gl. They are delusional af
Is this nigger @Defiant_Soul larping as the guy in the picture?

Nope, it's really him

JFL @ the user base on this forum, Defiant is model tier (7-7.5)

Don't even waste your time Defiant, looksmaxers aren't the same as lookismers, they are all low-T twinks and if you don't look like a low prenatal T and low pubertal T you aren't gl. They are delusional af

Nope, it's really him

My nigga.

Nope, it's really him

If he is, why hasn't he gotten laid?

Show us screenshots of your tinder with 0 matches, you fucking idiot, youre clearly trolling. inb4 you delete them all before showing us. JFL

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
a few of those girls arent that bad and you got called hot. Plus you also have 93 matches JFL.

They're ugly as fuck stop coping. And 93 likes in a week is trash. Most of them are bots.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 678

Nope, it's really him

You're right, I'm new to these forums, but I've seen a lot of threads in lookism, even though there are a lot of people coping with mewing, but in looksmax, people seem to be more delusional.

Does it appeal to females or no?

I'll explain once and for all what no one seems to talk about here, but it's simple, after that, stop posting photos on the rating, give up and try to be more NT, for me, you just seem to be a robot, an aspie, but it's undeniable that you're on same level with sean opry, looks better and have more appeal than chico.

Last edited:
This guy is trollin, 100%. No matter how aspie you are, looking like that, youd still get laid. Everybody knows looks are everything when it comes to getting girls. Right? you stupid fucks JFL. Youre Low IQ if you actually believe this faggot.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2227
this confirms that i have become a psl autist.
I remember my first weeks on lookism i saw your posts and I thought you looked really weird and honestly unattractive. but looking at you now i genuinely think you are the best looking guy to have ever posted on psl sites (excluding orb)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
You're a fucking volcel. You literally have girls hitting you first and calling you hot and you reject them. Gtfo people like you piss me off so bad.
You fucking idiot, of course I can get get laid. But in what world should a psl 7 have to settle for 4s and 5s. What fucking sense does that make!???
This guy is trollin, 100%. No matter how aspie you are, looking like that, youd still get laid. Everybody knows looks are everything when it comes to getting girls. Right? you stupid fucks JFL. Youre Low IQ if you actually believe this faggot.
I should be getting more attention from girls that arent ugly as fuck. thats the whole point im tryna make.

You fucking idiot, of course I can get get laid. But in what world should a psl 7 have to settle for 4s and 5s. What fucking sense does that make!???
a psl 7 guy could LTR a psl 7 girl
problem is you are autistic,angry,narcy, all while being extremely insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 678
Stop feeding the troll jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, jackthenerd and Deleted member 678

I should be getting more attention from girls that arent ugly as fuck. thats the whole point im tryna make.
none of the girls you were messaging on tinder were ugly AF. JFL youre literally retarded. I could show you ugly af bro.

it is not possible to really date equals in looks online anymore, it WAS possible before years and years ago.

if you want to stand out on tinder you need it all, face/height/frame. status helps you as well. in person you should be completely fine.

none of the girls you were messaging on tinder were ugly AF. JFL youre literally retarded. I could show you ugly af bro.
Fucking cope they were all psl 4 and one was psl 5.5

Fucking cope they were all psl 4 and one was psl 5.5
youre over here complaining that model tier bitches arent fucking you(cause of you your low self esteem and autism not cause of your looks), when theres people on here who cant even get a text back from landwhales JFL

youre over here complaining that model tier bitches arent fucking you(cause of you your low self esteem and autism not cause of your looks), when theres people on here who cant even get a text back from landwhales JFL
Fuck off. Only one girl who wasn't below average matched me. Go eat a dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Ur problem is that you are doing Tinder in NA. Change location to Russia or Ukraine. Looks are not the problem

Youre good looking for sure
But you dont mog my uncle

What are your photofeeler scores?
And as you know your face has not a big appeal with women, just lower your standards and find an average GF.

just smile br0

stop giving this guy attention, thats the only reason he is here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Its not even for getting laid, hes being an asshole to everyone. You won't get any good treatment if you make ppl feel like shit.

And it's obv hes not trolling. Or else he would've gotten defensive and telling us how much he's been getting laid.

Biggest cope ever. Before I saw how he talked I rated him a 6.
Nah it’s obvious he’s a troll I know people like this. They do it on purpose cause it’s hilarious to them.

As long as he isn’t autistic he should be fine

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, jackthenerd and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 1 other person
Im a Psl 4 and I had tinder for a month now . 5 matches and 26 likes . You are GL op . My Chad white friend has 100 likes. Can’t remember his matches. My Chadlite white friend had tinder for two hrs and 0 matches but 26 likes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Does it appeal to females or no?

good looking. If you can't get a match then you must be a creep tbh. If i could give you any tips it would be to get a new haircut. Your hair looks good, but it looks to tryhard yk.

good looking. If you can't get a match then you must be a creep tbh. If i could give you any tips it would be to get a new haircut. Your hair looks good, but it looks to tryhard yk.
Try a buzz cut you look like you have the facial aesthetics for it

Try a buzz cut you look like you have the facial aesthetics for it
nah he wouldn't look good with a buzz. i would grow it out and grow a beard like tom cruise in the last samurai.

Matt bomer of PSL

I don’t need attention from pathetic dogs in here. What the hell would that give me? I’m just here stating facts.