[Rate]Pics of how I'd look if I kiss a girl

RicER

RicER

Bronze
Images   2020 09 08T075419119

This is chico kissing a girl. I don't know how those facial bone structure can make him still look good on kissing position. Cause you'd generally would stick your lips out and make your jaw more pronounced. Compare with my pics.

I'm aware that the existence of jaw would make your kissing face look better that's why I take a straight position and move my head to the left to display the jawline instead of taking pure side profile pic, cause the jawline wouldn't be seen. I thought I'd be able to pull of being on kissing position as long as the girl or anyone don't see me from side angle. But even after doing this, I still look off.

Another attempt was made to make my jaw look better, by raising my head to make the jaw look more pronounced. But my facial downward growth and the absence of my chin look even more pronounced and clearer. Even worse with my flat face trying to stick out my lips and make my face looks more forward grown, this position makes me look like a pufferfish instead.

Final conclusion: no matter how you try, you can't outwit your genes. Trying to kiss if you're a subhuman would only make you look worse and unnatural. Instead of making you be able to fraud your facial features, it would only highlight your facial inferiority.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Patrick Baitman, vilemaxx and 133 others
Bonus: the kissing looks from side profile

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Patrick Baitman, Sny and 36 others
View attachment 651892
This is chico kissing a girl. I don't know how those facial bone structure can make him still look good on kissing position. Cause you'd generally would stick your lips out and make your jaw more pronounced. Compare with my pics.
View attachment 651893
I'm aware that the existence of jaw would make your kissing face look better that's why I take a straight position and move my head to the left to display the jawline instead of taking pure side profile pic, cause the jawline wouldn't be seen. I thought I'd be able to pull of being on kissing position as long as the girl or anyone don't see me from side angle. But even after doing this, I still look off.

View attachment 651894
Another attempt was made to make my jaw look better, by raising my head to make the jaw look more pronounced. But my facial downward growth and the absence of my chin look even more pronounced and clearer. Even worse with my flat face trying to stick out my lips and make my face looks more forward grown, this position makes me look like a pufferfish instead.

Final conclusion: no matter how you try, you can't outwit your genes. Trying to kiss if you're a subhuman would only make you look worse and unnatural. Instead of making you be able to fraud your facial features, it would only highlight your facial inferiority.
I am out of words !! :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vilemaxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, rand anon and 6 others
Why do you do this to yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Mainstream, vilemaxx and 61 others
literal retardation

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mainstream, thron.e, LetMeRoxx and 19 others
go to the gym asap bro lmao

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 7909 and 1 other person
You have been disagnosed with mental retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, vilemaxx, cancercell and 22 others

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and ripikke
It’s legit fucking over and I don’t say that often

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, zeshama, MoggerChad and 28 others
It is over
6A4D533D 11E9 41DA A4D8 C788A4AD3AC7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, xefo, AscendingHero and 8 others
mogger spotted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, bugeye, delusionalretard and 2 others
Get every surgey under the moon like i plan to do

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, subhuman incel, 6’1cel and 5 others
Doubt you're going to kiss anyone so I wouldn't worry about it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, sub3lowiqcel, subhuman incel and 9 others
Idk im known as one of the more lenient raters here but there’s really no coming back from that, sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: zipzam, oxymoron, MoggerChad and 10 others
Idk im known as one of the more lenient raters here but there’s really no coming back from that, sorry bro
He just needs a haircut and to lose some weight! He will be a cutie then! The next steps would get me banned from this site though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, rand anon, Danish_Retard and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zipzam, sub3lowiqcel, 6’1cel and 8 others
View attachment 651892
View attachment 651893

View attachment 651894

Like girls have antenna eyes to see ur fkin forward growth when you kiss them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others
049B4163 38CF 4D53 A52F B1F439DBDCEE
my genuine reaction to this entire thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jellyfish101, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 357 and 6 others
Bro just take more showers. Youll be fine I promise!

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
It never even began

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
no gym for jaw or chin m8
true

still, OP's bodyfat is too high to assess risky next steps just yet IMO

the type of dude who makes this thread has a lot to work on before aesthetics though

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Earn__Greatness
I'm so so sorry OP.

gun-in-mouth-gif-7.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 9380 and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 651892
View attachment 651893

View attachment 651894

That's why I value more the very rare threads about actual shit to looksmax then this cancer

View attachment 651892
View attachment 651893

View attachment 651894

Damn.... it is.... over....

IMDO BIMAX ASAP WHAT IS THAT

Download 20200908 143817

Don't worry bro, in my VR incel heaven future this will be you

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9391 and 1 other person
Are you really 5’3 man? Who was your father and how did he reproduce?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, subhuman incel, 6’1cel and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, subhuman incel, never_lucky and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9274 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, sub3lowiqcel, 6’1cel and 5 others
Ape tier indeed you should be motivated to get every surgery known to mankind

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, subhuman incel, 6’1cel and 3 others
My curry dad fucked a prime white woman. This guy is some jungle asian

So you're telling me you're acknowledging ur dads a mugger? Paypal me the fees they charge for one of your therapy sessions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
So you're telling me you're acknowledging ur dads a mugger? Paypal me the fees they charge for one of your therapy sessions.
My dad was chad looks in india. He Mogged all his friends tbh even tho I hate him I won’t lie

Attachments

• E118AB78-80D3-499A-8334-ADD1CFF69578.jpeg
    E118AB78-80D3-499A-8334-ADD1CFF69578.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 223
  • F20D36CE-E36B-435F-8BF8-A8ED22CE6140.jpeg
    F20D36CE-E36B-435F-8BF8-A8ED22CE6140.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 290
  • Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
My dad was chad looks in india. He Mogged all his friends tbh even tho I hate him I won’t lie

Gonna pretend like i magically know which one of those hindu dindus is ur dad. Good job

Dindu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, zeshama, rand anon and 12 others
It never began man im sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vampirecel and Deleted member 6572
Are you really 5’3 man? Who was your father and how did he reproduce?
Yes I'm 5'3. My father heightmogs me and he has square jaw and protruding chin of course he managed to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6572
Yes I'm 5'3. My father heightmogs me and he has square jaw and protruding chin of course he managed to reproduce
Is your mom truly subhuman then?

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Whenever I have thoughts of suicide I'll think about you OP to stop myself it could be worse. I could be a 5'3 gook uploading kissing pics of my bloated self on a psl forum filled with psychopathic users who have bdd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 26438, sub3lowiqcel and 6 others
Is your mom truly subhuman then?
Mom is my height but she also jawmogs me. I think it's because I mouthbreathed when I was younger. My dad mogs her hard but at least she doesn't look that shit in family photos unlike me who look clearly off and out of place

Whenever I have thoughts of suicide I'll think about you OP to stop myself it could be worse. I could be a 5'3 gook uploading kissing pics of my bloated self on a psl forum filled with psychopathic users who have bdd
Happy to help you in a way kek. Users who have bdd here should realize they're all somewhere from normie at worst to chad at best when compared to me

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and RapGod
Try mewing bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
View attachment 651892
View attachment 651893

View attachment 651894

fucking goblin

You look like the kid in the jungle's book