Rate Please Honestly 👉

T

Throwaway1028

[ Deleted ]
Also please tell me what I can do to increase my looks!
I would like all the constructive criticism you have, so that I know what to work on!
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Snapchat-943833497(1).jpg
    Snapchat-943833497(1).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Snapchat-1567121675(1).jpg
    Snapchat-1567121675(1).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 252
good base but maxilla is fucked and WTF ARE THOSE EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 470, shimada and 3 others
ipd, eye area

overall above average, but not chad

if ur tall u can slay

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 470 and Throwaway1028
i think its the maxilla (could also be his recessed chin)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, AutisticBeaner, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
good base but maxilla is fucked and WTF ARE THOSE EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
lmao sorry I tried to do a neutral face to give the most accurate view of what people see all the time 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Wish i could use my hair like that but i got bangs instead

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
Do you have an underbite?

no, I have braces in i have a normal very very slight overbite
Interesting, something just looks off with your side profile,

Btw u look decent, I wouldn't worry about ur looks

Just to show you how racist this site is if you were curry they would have called you bugged eyed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Just to show you how racist this site is if you were curry they would have called you bugged eyed
His eyes aren't bugeyed (protruding)which is typical of curries, they're just too round but given his other features he compensates well

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Interesting, something just looks off with your side profile,

Btw u look decent, I wouldn't worry about ur looks
Aw thanks lol
Yeah, Now that I think about it, Something does.. Im not sure though either what it is

Nothing news. We know how racist the site is. Just don’t expect anything else

Rasputin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
Also lmao usually my hair is done, and I usually smile 😂, but this was taken legit last night when I was tired asf

Too much hair..

Have you considered shaved head?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Dogs
Too much hair..

Have you considered shaved head?
Lmao Id look awful... but I have been recommended getting like an ivy league cut or crew cut or a faux hawk... something shorter 🤷‍♂️

Also please tell me what I can do to increase my looks!
I would like all the constructive criticism you have, so that I know what to work on!
Thanks a lot!
Gonna be brutal honest here. You’re not above average. You are just average, any guy who say you’re above average are just saying this because you’re white. Above average guys has special features which I don’t see on you. Okay, so apart of this, what holds you back? Your eye area. And I don’t know why but your side profile looks weird, Maybe if I take more time looking at you I should get what is it. You have that nice guy vibe, which is provoked by your eye area. That would be my main focus if I were you.
Also get a fuck buy haircut, you’re tall enough. So just focus on what is really going to make difference. 4.5 PSL my opinion. you have enough room to be at 5.75-6PsL. After fixing everything

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, FromEE, chadpreetinthemaking and 3 others
For reason your eyes aren't ugly, they are just soo funny looking, they legit made me cage hahahahh, thanks op for making my day, facially you are above average tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Throwaway1028
Gonna be brutal honest here. You’re not above average. You are just average, any guy who say you’re above average are just saying this because you’re white. Above average guys has special features which I don’t see on you. Okay, so apart of this, what holds you back? Your eye area. And I don’t know why but your side profile looks weird, Maybe if I take more time looking at you I should get what is it. You have that nice guy vibe, which is provoked by your eye area. That would be my main focus if I were you.
Also get a fuck buy haircut, you’re tall enough. So just focus on what is really going to make difference. 4.5 PSL my opinion. you have enough room to be at 5.75-6PsL. After fixing everything
Thanks a lot 👌 do you have any like examples of a fuckboy haircut lmao?
And also would maybe changing my eyebrows to like a sharper, more masculine shape help make me look less "niceboyish"?
For reason your eyes aren't ugly, they are just soo funny looking, they legit made me cage hahahahh, thanks op for making my day, facially you are above average tho
Haha thanks 😂

Lol at the white cracker copes

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
you seem like you have slight underbite ?

major flaws
maxilla
ramus
eye area
high and horizontally narrow hairline

this is all same shit over and over. gets funny after a while

ethnics put CRAZY importance over bones and "protruding features", because they know that's their only chance as harmony, pheno. coloring, social stigma etc. wise they're massively handicapped

his pheno, skull shape, coloring, height and face (yes even with his funny eyes) easily makes him above average looking. in any random 10 guys his age he overall mogs than he gets mogged by

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3, prgfromnl and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Throwaway1028
you seem like you have slight underbite ?

major flaws
maxilla
ramus
eye area
high and horizontally narrow hairline
Right, rn I have braces in, and I think they arent putting me me on rubber bands anymore
Also would mewing help with fixing my maxilla? Just curious

Right, rn I have braces in, and I think they arent putting me me on rubber bands anymore
if you want to go the surgical route

LeFort 1
Ramus Distraction osteogenesis
Mandible reduction maybe

• +1
His ramus is short but low gonial angle

Also would mewing help with fixing my maxilla? Just curious
Your hairline is totally fine and almost ideal, don't know what that other guy thinks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Throwaway1028
Thanks a lot 👌 do you have any like examples of a fuckboy haircut lmao?
And also would maybe changing my eyebrows to like a sharper, more masculine shape help make me look less "niceboyish"?

Haha thanks 😂

hmm ok. I can see you have some asymmetric between your eyes. Your left eyebrow looks like its shape is different than your right one. What I would try first is growing more hair in your brows, also the space between them should be lesser. Make them as sharp as possible. Try to take a photo without squinting and I can confirm what’s going on. I almost sure you just need Taban in your life to become a lite Chad.

• +1
with a more angular and squarer chin
longer ramus
pointy and wide gonion

then you would have a pretty robust lower third (which would not fit your eye area, but would draw attention away)
and maybe even 5 percentile lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
this is all same shit over and over. gets funny after a while

ethnics put CRAZY importance over bones and "protruding features", because they know that's their only chance as harmony, pheno. coloring, social stigma etc. wise they're massively handicapped

his pheno, skull shape, coloring, height and face (yes even with his funny eyes) easily makes him above average looking. in any random 10 guys his age he overall mogs than he gets mogged by
Cope. And I’m blackpilled enough to know that white is the first in the race scale. I’m just saying by attractiveness perspective. Mostly guys here will confirm what I’m saying, he’s not above average because he does not special features. If you see him as above average okay then.

• +1
Yeah I think my jaw is pretty rounded like into my chin if that makes sense... ngl kinda wish I had a squarer sharper jawline/face shape

No one rated me this in depthly this week it’s because I’m a curry so I get ignored jfl
Op is a 4psl but white halo pura him at 5 PSL lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043, Rasputin and 2 others
Lol at the white cracker copes
Tbh jfl at the curry copers on this site. They made they own conversation on here and now think they're untouchable