Rate Please Honestly 👉

No one rated me this in depthly this week it’s because I’m a curry so I get ignored jfl
Op is a 4psl but white halo pura him at 5 PSL lol
It's cause I see your face more than my roommates face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
Tbh jfl at the curry copers on this site. They made they own conversation on here and now think they're untouchable
Cope, is he has shit skin you all would be spamming it’s over

god i wish i was white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
Cope, is he has shit skin you all would be spamming it’s over
@Throwaway1028 its so fucking over bro

get gluthatione injection and hydroquinone asap

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Snapchat 15671216751

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Throwaway1028
Bro was just trying to get a rating but instead got race wars

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Throwaway1028
[/QUOTE]
Gonna be brutal honest here. You’re not above average. You are just average, any guy who say you’re above average are just saying this because you’re white. Above average guys has special features which I don’t see on you. Okay, so apart of this, what holds you back? Your eye area. And I don’t know why but your side profile looks weird, Maybe if I take more time looking at you I should get what is it. You have that nice guy vibe, which is provoked by your eye area. That would be my main focus if I were you.
Also get a fuck buy haircut, you’re tall enough. So just focus on what is really going to make difference. 4.5 PSL my opinion. you have enough room to be at 5.75-6PsL. After fixing everything
Just curious is this fuckboy enough, and would it suit me well? Also should I dye my hair? Just curious.
Btw the pic is brendan peyper 👉

Just curious is this fuckboy enough, and would it suit me well? Also should I dye my hair? Just curious.
Btw the pic is brendan peyper 👉
[/QUOTE]
even though its kinda like the haircut i have rn 😂🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 14
Is his maxilla recessed?

longer ramus would help your front and side profile. slightly more chin projection aswell. also grow out your hair alot more and pretty boy max. nothing u can really do about bug eyes tbh. ur fwhr isn't too bad ~1.77(prob more due to lens distortion) so u surgery or filler can ascend you alot. also losing weight for under neckfat.

Lol im in the process of cutting [Current: 11.2% BF]- almost to my goal [9-10 % BF], Yay! So hopefully that will diminish the under neck fat.
Thanks for the advice 👉

Interesting, something just looks off with your side profile,

Btw u look decent, I wouldn't worry about ur looks

i think its the maxilla (could also be his recessed chin)

It's not the Maxilla lmao, looks forward growth, what seems strange is his lower third, from the front i think, it's normal, but from the side the gonial angle is high, submental area and hyoid is low, chin and lips looks strange, the entire lower third too seems having much height but maybe is not this, so Morphs

Snapchat 9438334971

PSFix 20191110 034205

Much better now ins't it?

@Throwaway1028
View attachment 160256View attachment 160260 longer ramus would help your front and side profile. slightly more chin projection aswell. also grow out your hair alot more and pretty boy max. nothing u can really do about bug eyes tbh. ur fwhr isn't too bad ~1.77(prob more due to lens distortion) so u surgery or filler can ascend you alot. also losing weight for under neckfat.

No, his entire lower third is bad and remember some patients of something (too much vertical and big with protruding chin, looks strange asf), my morph and points that i make is the only making sense here.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Throwaway1028
It's not the Maxilla lmao, looks forward growth, what seems strange is his lower third, from the front i think, it's normal, but from the side the gonial angle is high, submental area and hyoid is low, chin and lips looks strange, the entire lower third too seems having much height but maybe is not this, so Morphs

View attachment 160302

View attachment 160303

@Throwaway1028

No, his entire lower third is bad and remember some patients of something (too much vertical and big with protruding chin, looks strange asf), my morph and points that i make is the only making sense here.
Yes but u reconstructed his face. That's not possible

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028 and Deleted member 2227
Yes but u reconstructed his face. That's not possible

The entire lower third basically, i don't really know how to replicate this with surgery and i don't know if is possible, but is basically what is wrong with his lower third, too much height, high gonial angle, low submental area and hyoid, also his lips are a little strange too, the bottom lips is passing the upper lips.

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028 and Vitruvian
You look like shit

Eye area theory once again proven. You have a Chad 'base' for your face but eye area brings you down a bit. I'd rate either 4.5 - 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028 and Rasputin
Good forward growth, good harmony, nice nose shape, vertical chin height is good.
Too high gonial angle.
Major eye failo. Small and round eyes with UEE.
Good ipd.
Slightly small skull.
Some ear asymmetry.

Good hairline and hair.
Quite good lips.
Low set but downturned brows with quite good color.

Overall good, jaw and eye area are your worst failos.
5psl.
Probably low success for short term mating but good long term relationship success. Low masculinity, good features apart from eyes and jaw.
Maxilla looks normally forward-grown.
Average zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and Throwaway1028
harmony, pheno
explain what pheno is if you'r high iq because i don't. i mean a scientifical understanding because even them don't know really.

and lol at putting harmony away from other people than whites.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
explain what pheno is if you'r high iq because i don't. i mean a scientifical understanding because even them don't know really.

Harmony is that gay feeling you get looking at someone who looks like you.

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028, Titbot and Deleted member 3043

its coloring and features. albino indian still looks indian bcuz of features. bleached black still looks black cuz features. melatonan 2 overdoses white still looks white cuz of features

just because i cant mathematically quanitify harmony I can sense the presence of it or the lack thereof, just like most other humans. just because you cant exactly define what it is, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist lol. the forum had this argument a lot of times already

at 6'2 with that skull shape and face this guy is above the average, that about it

you really are a retard in rating
keep crying cockroach jfl. your sub 3 digit iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
at 6'2 with that skull shape and face this guy is above the average, that about it
he is above average that's for sure if anything for his lower third.

and yeah if you go into pheno you won't understand shit it's broscience - i did.
but you Can tell and feel if a Guy is white looking despite the coloring - to a certain extend - , or curry or anything.

but i can't only disagree about the fact that only white have harmony / the best one.
it.s not linked to it
i Can only*

View attachment 160302

View attachment 160303

lol i dont think that your morph would make be look any more attractive - it doesnt fit my face.. but i see what youre saying

its coloring and features. albino indian still looks indian bcuz of features. bleached black still looks black cuz features. melatonan 2 overdoses white still looks white cuz of features

just because i cant mathematically quanitify harmony I can sense the presence of it or the lack thereof, just like most other humans. just because you cant exactly define what it is, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist lol. the forum had this argument a lot of times already

I remember of thinking that harmony is just width and height of things to each other, but now i just don't remember of someone lacking harmony, i just remember of someone with bad traits and ratios lmao maybe such thing doens't even exist.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
hmm ok. I can see you have some asymmetric between your eyes. Your left eyebrow looks like its shape is different than your right one. What I would try first is growing more hair in your brows, also the space between them should be lesser. Make them as sharp as possible. Try to take a photo without squinting and I can confirm what’s going on. I almost sure you just need Taban in your life to become a lite Chad.
I have a better pic if you still want to help me 🤷😂

No one rated me this in depthly this week it’s because I’m a curry so I get ignored jfl
Op is a 4psl but white halo pura him at 5 PSL lol
@cocainecowboy don'tknow shit
Eye area theory once again proven. You have a Chad 'base' for your face but eye area brings you down a bit. I'd rate either 4.5 - 5 PSL
Your eyes may
I have a better pic if you still want to help me 🤷😂
you can DM me your pic

Also please tell me what I can do to increase my looks!
I would like all the constructive criticism you have, so that I know what to work on!
Thanks a lot!
Rating. Average.
Good aspects: jaw lenght, white, skin pretty good/smooth, full head of hair.
Flaws: height of the chin is to much. Eyes not ideal (pretty far away from hunter eyes. because lower eye lid is not straight-ish but round, and because it appears outside of eyes is lower then the inside, whereas ideally the outside is a bit higher or straight)
The rest, is pretty average/okay.

increasing?
* eyebrow, more color contrast (castor oi, vaseline, minoxidil) then you can maybe make them longer and style more in a way that you make apear eyes more hunter-ish and closer to each other in the middle
* bigger neck
* lose some fat
* skine tone more yellow/brown/orange/etc. ish. Eath more fruit amnd vegetables, and that should change the skin tone (better then sun)

• +1
Reactions: Throwaway1028
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin
OP is definitely above average, your average male is a skinny fat beard-frauder

If he is average,then i am a male model,fuck