• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 86473, lovasem and 3 others
5/10 standard average man

• +1
Reactions: pilatus, iloveboobs and Itsneverover92
ltn

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
nigger you are NOT the OP, that's my face.

He is my friend i asked to post my face, i can also send my jawline photo but no one cares

Attachments

• 1723548209635c.gif
    1723548209635c.gif
    626 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
russian 3/10 low tier normie vodka fan

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and lovasem
Slavic Untermensch / 10

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and lovasem
good eye area shit nose and lips, mtn with low appeal

• +1
Reactions: sicntired
good eye area shit nose and lips, mtn with low appeal
fr, think i cant fix my nose and i dont want to, looksmaxing without surgery is cope

• +1
Reactions: tense1983
Bro you look average, nothing wrong with your face IMO.
Cannot spot any big failos, and you dont have impressive features either.
I like that you dont have any eyelid exposure.

Grow your hair out btw.
You are currently looksminned because of it.

• +1
Reactions: sicntired
Bro you look average, nothing wrong with your face IMO.
Cannot spot any big failos, and you dont have impressive features either.
I like that you dont have any eyelid exposure.

Grow your hair out btw.
You are currently looksminned because of it.
no i cant, short hair is the only one option for me because my hair is fucking horrible when its long, and the only thing i dislike in me that's the bulbous nose, thx god that's not over (btw that's exactly what i wanted to hear, just an mtn)

You’re a 2/10 just better looking than a disabled car accident victim
Lol just checked your post's, pajeet subhuman where is your face? Already get surgery? And how will you explain these 2 last screenshot's?
Pajeet nigger hates blue eyes and white skin lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-17-05-22-03-600_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-17-05-22-03-600_com.brave.browser.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-08-17-05-24-07-621_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-17-05-24-07-621_com.brave.browser.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240815_183023.jpg
    IMG_20240815_183023.jpg
    917.6 KB · Views: 0
Lol just checked your post's, pajeet subhuman where is your face? Already get surgery? And how will you explain these 2 last screenshot's?
Pajeet nigger hates blue eyes and white skin lol
Is that actually your fucking face without fillers? If that's it, just kill yourself.
Btw the only thing i have rn it's brace's and I'm 15 y.o, and you are fucking 20+ y.o subhuman who injected fillers in his face and saying that's I'm (white Ukrainian MTN) 2/10 just better looking than a disabled car accident victim.
Nice bait you nigger

Attachments

• IMG_20240817_055105.jpg
    IMG_20240817_055105.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723858942010q.jpg
    1723858942010q.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Is that actually your fucking face without fillers? If that's it, just kill yourself.
Btw the only thing i have rn it's brace's and I'm 15 y.o, and you are fucking 20+ y.o subhuman who injected fillers in his face and saying that's I'm (white Ukrainian MTN) 2/10 just better looking than a disabled car accident victim.
Nice bait you nigger
Me right now

Attachments

• 1721277451269u-1.png
    1721277451269u-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
you look like a narrow jaw pig 🐷 you need to have your face shot by a Russian asap to while your ugly fave from this earth

To wipe your ugly face**

you look like a narrow jaw pig 🐷 you need to have your face shot by a Russian asap to while your ugly fave from this earth
cope yourself subhuman with fillers

View attachment 3102629
saar we wuz chad end sheeit saar
You will never be Chad because your rations are all fucked up lol all I needed was fillers because everything else was on point that’s why I ascended hard with something as simple and inexpensive as fillers.

You need to literally born again you asymmetrical narrow jaw pig nose with low IQ it’s so over for you it actually never began jajaja

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
You will never be Chad because your rations are all fucked up lol all I needed was fillers because everything else was on point that’s why I ascended hard with something as simple and inexpensive as fillers.

You need to literally born again you asymmetrical narrow jaw pig nose with low IQ it’s so over for you it actually never began jajaja
Ratios*

You look like Sid from Toy Story JFL

Mtn invisible to any woman

• JFL
Reactions: Cheat_Win
Mtn invisible to any woman
He could die tomorrow and nobody will care, I know nobody takes him seriously for how he looks. His fate is sealed and he would do a favor to the world if he off himself or by a Russian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180

Get a life hedonistic subhuman, nigger with primitive motivation, I'd better die for my country and my people, than be narcissistic dog like you.
Everything you want is to get attention from woman and have sex like animals do.

you will never be a real chad, your children's probably would be racemixed subhuman's if you will fuck white thot

Attachments

• 1721431430716t.png
    1721431430716t.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
Btw nigger why are you always blur your eyes??
Cuz that’s the way it is piggy nose 🐽
Nobody will appreciate or care if you fight for a country, you will be dumbed in a pit just to be forgotten. You will die for a man made country in a man made war. The only true purpose in life is to reproduce, if you can’t do that then you are a waste and your blood line must end with you because of your weak genes 🧬

Weak genes always die, they never reproduce. Never forget i. You can always cope with “muh country” but you know that after you die you will leave no legacy and prof of your existence. In your last gasps of air you know that your live never had a real a purpose. You will die fighting for Chad and Stacy for them to be happy and dance over your grave 😂

Weak genes always die, they never reproduce. Never forget i. You can always cope with “muh country” but you know that after you die you will leave no legacy and prof of your existence. In your last gasps of air you know that your live never had a real a purpose. You will die fighting for Chad and Stacy for them to be happy and dance over your grave 😂
nigger you are literally the one who have week genes

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-17 182618.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-17 182618.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
Cuz that’s the way it is piggy nose 🐽
Nobody will appreciate or care if you fight for a country, you will be dumbed in a pit just to be forgotten. You will die for a man made country in a man made war. The only true purpose in life is to reproduce, if you can’t do that then you are a waste and your blood line must end with you because of your weak genes 🧬
"Cuz that’s the way it is piggy nose"

Attachments

• 1717283019503t.jpg
    1717283019503t.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
nigger you are literally the one who have week genes
weak*. faggot "chad"

"saar weak genes always die saar your idea about heroic death is le bad saar you need to have sex and inject fillers saar"