Rate please

nigger you are literally the one who have week genes
lol shut up you kissless virgin no girl has ever fell for you and never will. Weak genes go beyond looks in case you didn’t know. If I was able to improve my looks so I can be with the women I like and have children with then i was fit to reproduce.

In your case, the best you can do is fuck a dead corpse in war lol

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Keep crying at my perfect jaw and symmetry. You are mad that I am able to cheat my genetics to have the life of Chad and you can’t even if you tried.

• +1
Cheat = Win

• +1

Keep crying at my perfect jaw and symmetry. You are mad that I am able to cheat my genetics to have the life of Chad and you can’t even if you tried.

Superman injected kryptonite in his eyes

MTN, improve by shaping eyebrows, changing haircut, and possibly fashionmax.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX, 3.5/10 17yrs old. and sexy
lol shut up you kissless virgin no girl has ever fell for you and never will. Weak genes go beyond looks in case you didn’t know. If I was able to improve my looks so I can be with the women I like and have children with then i was fit to reproduce.

In your case, the best you can do is fuck a dead corpse in war lol
"Saar shut up pls you virgin didn't have sex in your 15 look at me im faggot chad with fillers" keep sinning nigger and you will burn in hell. Hedonistic dog

Attachments

• 1721277451269u-1.png
    1721277451269u-1.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
"Saar shut up pls you virgin didn't have sex in your 15 look at me im faggot chad with fillers" keep sinning nigger and you will burn in hell. Hedonistic dog
Now say it without crying you autistic looking pig 🐽

Now say it without crying you autistic looking pig 🐽
Nigger i don't care anymore, cope yourself that you are living "chad life" all of you are just a bunch of fucking niggers who's only care about sex with hoes.
Look at you nigger, you are born subhuman with "weak genes", people's probably was making joke's because of your old face so you decided to change everything and stop it, you injected fillers in your face to be chad (that's a sin, God didn't created you like this) and maybe still want to get jaw implants, now you are "happy" with your new life and finally getting attention from opposite gender, but mentally you are still that fat and ugly boy. Repent, because you will end up in hell with lifestyle like this (idiot stop always blurring your eyes)

Attachments

• 1723977561013t.png
    1723977561013t.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Nigger i don't care anymore, cope yourself that you are living "chad life" all of you are just a bunch of fucking niggers who's only care about sex with hoes.
Look at you nigger, you are born subhuman with "weak genes", people's probably was making joke's because of your old face so you decided to change everything and stop it, you injected fillers in your face to be chad (that's a sin, God didn't created you like this) and maybe still want to get jaw implants, now you are "happy" with your new life and finally getting attention from opposite gender, but mentally you are still that fat and ugly boy. Repent, because you will end up in hell with lifestyle like this (idiot stop always blurring your eyes)
Your god is cope, he doesn’t exist. You cope as a method of self preservation because if you faced reality you would kill yourself already JFL not only you have weak genes but also weak mentality. Tbh I always seen myself as a Chad even before fillers, all I did is change the exterior to match the interior buddy boyo <3

• +1
Mtn, saved by eyes

Low MTN bhai

Mtn, saved by eyes
True, that's one photo is better i think, my jawline and cheekbones are normie or even worse (eyes are more important that jawline btw, i also don't know how would i look like if loose fat)

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_191554.jpg
    IMG_20240919_191554.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 0
True, that's one photo is better i think, my jawline and cheekbones are normie or even worse (eyes are more important that jawline btw, i also don't know how would i look like if loose fat)
You look boneless, but can’t judge since you’re probably not at 12% bf, you could get to high mtn or even low htn at max since your eyes are good. And no, eyes are not more important, these features are interchangeable in their relevance to facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: sicntired
You look boneless, but can’t judge since you’re probably not at 12% bf, you could get to high mtn or even low htn at max since your eyes are good. And no, eyes are not more important, these features are interchangeable in their relevance to facial aesthetics.
Yeah, i can try to loose some fat(i don't want to and don't need it right now) and I'm wearing braces right now, it's already partly saved my fucked up jawline, i need to wear them for at least 1.5 years so i can cope myself that my jawline can be even better.
And want to ask one question, UMAX app is cope?

• JFL
Reactions: baerr