Rate pls

L

lasha

Iron
Suggestions on how to improve/hide my excessively wide facial proportions appreciated

Attachments

• BD037963-F747-44E6-BE9A-3F56433431BA.jpeg
    BD037963-F747-44E6-BE9A-3F56433431BA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 32C5EDE5-49D3-4F9B-98C7-37142E19DAB7.jpeg
    32C5EDE5-49D3-4F9B-98C7-37142E19DAB7.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3FF6EC1D-3B9D-4E58-A343-1774AC0AC305.jpeg
    3FF6EC1D-3B9D-4E58-A343-1774AC0AC305.jpeg
    757.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16801 and ROTTING
Stfu and slay

• +1
Reactions: lasha
Suggestions on how to improve/hide my excessively wide facial proportions appreciated
Mega Chad. There's no such thing as being too wide as a man.

• +1
6.5-7/10

• +1
U look good bro

• +1
Not much you can do about that. Doesn’t matter tho

• +1
High Chadlite to strong Chad

• +1
Embrace it ..go full ogre chad

• +1
You have a stunted lower third, that's the biggest issue. You need more vertical length in this area. The facial width is slightly too wide, it throws off your es ratio. If you're a perfectionist, you can get a slight zygoma reduction.

You look like me but white and better
5.5 PSL

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18372
Does he have SFS?

What's your shoulder width ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You just need to lose facial fat and then enjoy the definition, the reason the width looks off is due to a little "bloating" in the midface and lowerface.

You have a stunted lower third, that's the biggest issue. You need more vertical length in this area. The facial width is slightly too wide, it throws off your es ratio. If you're a perfectionist, you can get a slight zygoma reduction.
yea agreed, I was thinking chin filler/implant might be the easiest way to improve that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Chadlite
blonde failio

• +1
Your a perfect candidate for real leanmaxxing. You have the bones to not be worried about looking sick or sunken.
Otherwise you should have zero problems getting laid. Only thing that could be a problem is if your a manlet.

• +1
What's your shoulder width ?
dunno I’ve never measured it, my posture is shit in that pic though so probably looks bad. This is my physique (manlet though, barely 5”9)

You just need to lose facial fat and then enjoy the definition, the reason the width looks off is due to a little "bloating" in the midface and lowerface.
Yea I could lose some more body fat for sure

Attachments

• 36B2B536-58C5-4333-8CAC-BCC413BA2388.jpeg
    36B2B536-58C5-4333-8CAC-BCC413BA2388.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
dunno I’ve never measured it, my posture is shit in that pic though so probably looks bad. This is my physique (manlet though, barely 5”9)

Yea I could lose some more body fat for sure
u take any peds?

Yep

No, may have a slight shoulder pump in that photo though, can’t remember
Nice dude same, how old are you?

The wide face is just your facial structure I don't think leaning down more will make any difference

I'd say you are HTN right now

Grow out your sides and top, shaving your sides will just make you look more boxy

• +1
Get off this forum, you're making me feel insecure:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Nice dude same, how old are you?

The wide face is just your facial structure I don't think leaning down more will make any difference

I'd say you are HTN right now
I’m 28, although obvs I larp as younger on Tinder; people usually guess my age as ~23 irl

I feel like a little more facial definition wouldn’t hurt tbh, only one way to find out I guess

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Looks like sfs ngl
Well , he needs to smile for us to confirm this , but niggas here also told me I have sfs , which I don't. I actually looks somewhat similar to this dude imo
Screenshot 20220318 213257 Gallery

• So Sad
Well , he needs to smile for us to confirm this , but niggas here also told me I have sfs , which I don't. I actually looks somewhat similar to this dude imo
What is it specifically about the smile which would indicate if you have sfs?

What is it specifically about the smile which would indicate if you have sfs?
When you smile wide and don't see teeth gum and when you wide open your mouth and see little to no incisors , I have wide and short face just like you but I can see my gum and 6-7 incisors , I'm 99% sure you don't have sfs
Like this girl , look at the difference in smile
Maxresdefault 5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lasha
Looks like sfs ngl
Maxresdefault 5

Because the face is so wide it looks like his face is on the shorter said , but that's just illusion
Like in my case the height from chin to the Hairline is 19 cm which is average , yet I have every second nigga here tell me I have incel tier short face :lul:

• So Sad
When you smile wide and don't see teeth gum and when you wide open your mouth and see little to no incisors , I have wide and short face just like you but I can see my gum and 6-7 incisors , I'm 99% sure you don't have sfs
Like this girl , look at the difference in smile
Oh yea I don’t have that, my smile is fine

View attachment 1622070

Because the face is so wide it looks like his face is on the shorter said , but that's just illusion
Like in my case the height from chin to the Hairline is 19 cm which is average , yet I have every second nigga here tell me I have incel tier short face :lul:

I just roughly measured mine and it’s around 19cm too. I think a taller and wider chin would go a long way towards making my face look less short

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Oh yea I don’t have that, my smile is fine

I just roughly measured mine and it’s around 19cm too. I think a taller and wider chin would go a long way towards making my face look less short
Yes , I had countless discussions about this and everyone told me to get taller chin with Genioplasty. I think you in the same boat as me , so If you have the money , the Genioplasty would benefit you

• So Sad
  • +1
Yes , I had countless discussions about this and everyone told me to get taller chin with Genioplasty. I think you in the same boat as me , so If you have the money , the Genioplasty would benefit you
I'll look into it. Did you consider filler as a cheaper alternative? Didn't Amnesia do that for the chin (I'm a long time lurker of this forum lol)

I'll look into it. Did you consider filler as a cheaper alternative? Didn't Amnesia do that for the chin (I'm a long time lurker of this forum lol)
Yes , I think he did , but actual bone is way much nicer and reliable than some plastic stuff or filler in your body

• So Sad
  • +1