rate posts that resulted in me getting banned from incel.is within first 3 hours of joining

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
username mukluk

what i like about the forum is less pandering to normie/reddit sensibilities, less acceptance of nigger and lefty apologism, but the genetic quality there is putting me into conflict with them. they are getting angry and calling me a fakecel for making fun of manlets. it seems a requirement for posting there is you have to be a malding gremlin or at least pretend to be one.

as i predicted in one of the threads, i was simply too raw and radical even by their standards. it's an alright atmosphere if only they adopted a less stringent banning policy

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Xangsane and IAMNOTANINCEL
Just post on /pol/ or /R9k/

"i'm extremely rational but i don't care much about politics" :forcedsmile:

lol at that cope. talk about being browbeaten into submission. afraid to even discuss politics. running away from it because it's too hard to decipher what's real or not, incapable of independent judgements without normghoul approval because afraid of being considered a bad person by some witless libtard

• +1
Reactions: roping3264

lol at these malding 5'3 midgets. of course ignore the fact that the nigger was the one who started it by stealing, and he was just trying to hold him there. but "zooomg tallfag btfo, guy who is taller than me dead!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

:forcedsmile:

• JFL

Last edited:
username mukluk

what i like about the forum is less pandering to normie/reddit sensibilities, less acceptance of nigger and lefty apologism, but the genetic quality there is putting me into conflict with them. they are getting angry and calling me a fakecel for making fun of manlets. it seems a requirement for posting there is you have to be a malding gremlin or at least pretend to be one.

as i predicted in one of the threads, i was simply too raw and radical even by their standards. it's an alright atmosphere if only they adopted a less stringent banning policy
You probably got banned for saying retarded trolling chad worship shit like this, the guys with 12yo girls aren’t anything close to chads they are subhuman looking short 12yo boys.
IMG 3320

• JFL
What exact post got you banned?

You probably got banned for saying retarded trolling chad worship shit like this, the guys with 12yo girls aren’t anything close to chads they are subhuman looking short 12yo boys. View attachment 2658837
I mean it's not really Chad "worship" even if you think it's wrong. Chads do routinely fuck JBs any chance they get but not 12 year olds

What exact post got you banned?

I mean it's not really Chad "worship" even if you think it's wrong. Chads do routinely fuck JBs any chance they get but not 12 year olds
20yo chads with 17yo jbs? sure
12 is completely different, it's not even a teen yet

20yo chads with 17yo jbs? sure
12 is completely different, it's not even a teen yet
Agreed. But I don't think it's necessarily worship

lol at these malding 5'3 midgets. of course ignore the fact that the nigger was the one who started it by stealing, and he was just trying to hold him there. but "zooomg tallfag btfo, guy who is taller than me dead!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

:forcedsmile:

I never used .is but I see why they banned you

You’re low IQ, uneloquent, emotional, overcompensating, and borderline unbearable

• +1
Reactions: vector

Users who are viewing this thread

Back