Rate pretty boy mogger

tbf even before he already had "above average" lower third but he giga ascended with implants.. or he lost fat so idfk, other people could correct me if im wrong
I'd believe you, the mass in the bottom left video is insane

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I'd believe you, the mass in the bottom left video is insane

legit giga fucking impossible to get those results post puberty from "mewing" lmao. You'd need to be mewing pre puberty to get those type of results and maybe it's possible.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
legit giga fucking impossible to get those results post puberty from "mewing" lmao. You'd need to be mewing pre puberty to get those type of results and maybe it's possible.
mewing and busting nose sounds suspicious

Huge appeal, 6-6.5 psl
This person has asked me to dispell the slander and false rumours being directed at him. This is his modeling profile. His discord is linked below if you have any inquiries
Screenshot 20210822 201529
Screenshot 20210822 201550

Average or slightly above avg with right angle

he claims he mewed but i call bullshit i think he most definitely did jaw impants. salludon nr 2 basically
Looks legit to me. His gonion position and chin seem the same before and after. Simply a leanmax. Also besides that doubt he had the resources for an implant. He looks young. Probably went to school or shit. You don’t have time or money to get an implant at this age. But yeah that’s besides the point. He looks legit. Not a good example for looksmaxxing since he was simply fat before.

• +1
Looks legit to me. His gonion position and chin seem the same before and after. Simply a leanmax. Also besides that doubt he had the resources for an implant. He looks young. Probably went to school or shit. You don’t have time or money to get an implant at this age. But yeah that’s besides the point. He looks legit. Not a good example for looksmaxxing since he was simply fat before.
Also I don’t understand why you would hate on him for implants. Wouldn’t that be better for surgery maxxers? Isn’t the point of the forum to ascend with surgery’s ?

im against implants myself but if someone ascends like him via implants instead of just leanmaxxing like he probably did that’s lifefuel

• +1
Also I don’t understand why you would hate on him for implants. Wouldn’t that be better for surgery maxxers? Isn’t the point of the forum to ascend with surgery’s ?

im against implants myself but if someone ascends like him via implants instead of just leanmaxxing like he probably did that’s lifefuel

i wasnt hating at all, might even get some my self so no.

Oops fucked that up, but yeah. I got nothing against surgery maxxerd

What is this cope of calling young high collagen Chads prettyboys as if they were feminine??

What is this cope of calling young high collagen Chads prettyboys as if they were feminine??
cuz hes pretty boy maxxeD? he looks like a pretty boy, he's still a chad though doesn't mean he's feminine jfl.

cavil and gandy at that age were pretty boys too.