Rate prettyboy slayer with angelic looks with Asian gf. WMAF haters, DO NOT enter

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
1000g0082q8m7tooju0004a72fnn8qfopuj2dr8g

1000g0082q8m7tooju00g4a72fnn8qfop051rh40

Screenshot 20230729 025218

Chinese girls are saying to bring him in China so he can be a model.
He can be a model anywhere JFL. I'm straight as an arrow and this mf looks beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, mug, cancercell and 2 others

WMAF haters, DO NOT enter​

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Side profile. He's got a great chin too
Screenshot 20230729 025421

If he looks like this on shitty phone candid camera imagine him under professional tools

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, poopoohead, Icon and 1 other person
Wish I could show him in motion but I don't know how you niggers embed videos on this forum

HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, NateJacobs and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, poopoohead, Deleted member 32973 and 7 others
Who is this dude

feminine skullcel low T
Huge skulled chinese mogs

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Zikel_Nut
chalamet mogs this guy to the Moon and back
i don't get what they see in him
Yea ofc. I’m just saying tho, rhis guy looks like a faggot. Any femboy white boy is chadlite for this forum. Too many tiktok normies nowadays

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yea ofc. I’m just saying tho, rhis guy looks like a faggot. Any femboy white boy is chadlite for this forum. Too many tiktok normies nowadays
tiktok guys mog him hard
i don't find anything attractive in him and I even think that prettyboys have appeal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24770
MTN

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, disheartenedcel and cytoplasm
High tier subhuman, possibly LTN (as confirmed by official .org rater @Blackgymmax)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, colbycovington and Blackgymmax
Rose anime

For real.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 32973 and HeightPilledum
Jbw t lo the max lol.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn, colbycovington and 1 other person
Jbw t lo the max lol.
Jfl at that Nerdic hairline too lol
It's over for this JBWbro if he's ever forced to get a "professional haircut" for a job.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
angel pheno mogs, only slummers of Mumbai with retarded ogryn beauty standards think differently

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HeightPilledum
Both are below average looking

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Pretty boy who flushed his genes down hell because of yellow fever. White men are the biggest reason of white race going extinct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, gribsufer1 and try2beme
He looks like a breedable femboy for @exo

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Both subhuman incel factories

He has pretty looks but very low appeal
Most white guys who date asians are severely autistic too so it works out for him to date a gook subhuman

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He is stunning easy chadlite, chad irl, but he has a different appeal, he has a beautiful mix of feminine and masculine features (no homo)

• +1
I have a similar appeal to this dude even my hair color and type is exactly the same and eye color, more feminine than masculine but with good bones. Adults often confused me with being a girl when I was younger, I think I have his pheno type I think it is why I still attract JB at 28 yo of age

• +1
Who is this dude
Some random British guy who mogs you
feminine skullcel low T
Huge skulled chinese mogs
He's got a huge skull. He skullmogs his Chinese gf
Faggot. Looks a bit like Chalamet tho
chalamet mogs this guy to the Moon and back
i don't get what they see in him
He mogs Chalamet

Both subhuman incel factories
Coping
He has pretty looks but very low appeal
Most white guys who date asians are severely autistic too so it works out for him to date a gook subhuman
He's normie.
You're an incel

JFL at the coping

tiktok guys mog him hard
i don't find anything attractive in him and I even think that prettyboys have appeal
He's better looking than Vinnie Hacker. Have that guy gymcelling and record 1000 TikToks in his bathroom and you get the same result from women

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and goo25

He mogs Chalamet

Coping

He's normie.

You're an incel

JFL at the coping

He's better looking than Vinnie Hacker. Have that guy gymcelling and record 1000 TikToks in his bathroom and you get the same result from women
Who is better looking than hacker?

He mogs Chalamet

Coping

He's normie.

You're an incel

JFL at the coping

Dude what's his name he's a chad I'm aware

• +1

He mogs Chalamet

Coping

He's normie.

You're an incel

JFL at the coping

Nigga wrote a book

Pretty boy who flushed his genes down hell because of yellow fever. White men are the biggest reason of white race going extinct
cope bmwf is more common , only ugly white guys have yellow fever

He mogs Chalamet

Coping

He's normie.

You're an incel

JFL at the coping

Is this nigga ur dad or something why do u defend him to death and “mogs chalamet” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
gay if you wouldn't fuck him

• +1
Mogs her to shit
Wtf
State of JBW in 2023

• JFL
my chinese ex is hotter than she is and i have absolutely mid looks. i don't think this is anything special.

Is this nigga ur dad or something why do u defend him to death and “mogs chalamet” :lul:
Because he does mog him in literally all his appeals. Angelic twink >>> trannyface twink
Put him in the same TV show he'd be even more worshipped by foids
Popularity/status effects A LOT your perception.
People here don't believe me when I say Chris Evans is a chadlite, he's apparently CHAD even though he gets mogged by Chinese boomers and gymcels
6cf

On a male gaze POV of course, if it's a "who would women pick" is a different deal, but even then he looks normie as fuck when around actual Chads.

Same here. Chalamet is an alright twink, with some strong features where it counts, but he'd get mogged by this random guy on both male and female gazes

Mogs her to shit
Wtf
State of JBW in 2023
She's without makeup in that picture, and she specified that. Plus he likes his gf thicc.
On video he spanked her ass and keeps touching her everywhere even though she's slightly overweight (especially for a Chinese girl).
Not really a chubby chaser since she's not fat, but he's clearly got a thing for her.
If this site allowed me to post videos I'd show more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Because he does mog him in literally all his appeals. Angelic twink >>> trannyface twink
Put him in the same TV show he'd be even more worshipped by foids
Popularity/status effects A LOT your perception.
People here don't believe me when I say Chris Evans is a chadlite, he's apparently CHAD even though he gets mogged by Chinese boomers and gymcels
View attachment 2349320
View attachment 2349321
On a male gaze POV of course, if it's a "who would women pick" is a different deal, but even then he looks normie as fuck when around actual Chads.

Same here. Chalamet is an alright twink, with some strong features where it counts, but he'd get mogged by this random guy on both male and female gazes
Well all that aside whos that middle aged chink? Insane looks

Well all that aside whos that middle aged chink? Insane looks
His name is Bai Xu Xu. Apparently back in his days he was some in some Chinese version of Sentai/Power Rangers.
He isn't particularly striking, especially because the silly haircuts of the 2000s don't give him any justice, but he aged very well. That pic next to Evans is probably one of his best looks even though it's a candid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
@slop slinger
reminds you of anyone..... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back