F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Images 68

Images 62

Images 77

Images 75

Images 69

he also had a very high slay count and got aids from slaying, died from slaying is like a looksmaxx users dream jfl 😂😂

tbh id rate him 5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
@SubhumanCurrycel @PrestonYnot @Titbot @YoungJohnnyDepp @Chad1212 @TsarTsar444 @wanttobeattractive @BalkanPig @FastBananaCEO @CopingHard @mewcoper @larsanova69 @Chinacurry @Uglybrazilian @TraumatisedOgre @LondonVillie @JamesHowlett

High tier normie

Those are bad pics IMHO. He looks better at some concerts. Check from youtube.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
High tier gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, uglygoyim, Bitch and 2 others
Yeah, 5 PSL makes sense because of that gigachad jaw. The rest of his face isn't all striking.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Slightly higher psl 5.5

Inb4 curries start claiming him as one of their own.

• JFL
Reactions: mug and AsGoodAsItGets
5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Inb4 curries start claiming him as one of their own.
jfl, he doesn't even look like the typical curry, i cage hard when curries give him as example

He was slaying men not sure whether that counts.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
jfl, he doesn't even look like the typical curry, i cage hard when curries give him as example
The point is that he is literally not even a curry, or atleast even a full curry. He's parsi I think and they literally Iranian zoroastrian migrants who have made sure for the most part that they have strictly bred with only one another for the past thousand years or so.

The point is that he is literally not even a curry, or atleast even a full curry. He's parsi I think and they are literally Iranian zoroastrian migrants who have made sure for the most part that they have strictly bred with only one another for the past thousand years or so

he got aids from being gay

Horse teeth, 4.5psl

Looks a bit ethnic

He looks good and has a masculine face