Rate PSL 8 female morph

Rate

• Total voters
Jennifer Connelly circa 1989-1994 should also provide inspiration. She has a somewhat square jaw (Mike Mew approved facial development generally) but highish facial fat rounds out her jaw a little bit. Also rounder bone-related features than your composite:

zu9uk5dm8b571.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Sylvester Stallone circa 1985 should also provide inspiration. He has a somewhat rectangle skull (Mike Mew approved facial development generally) but highish facial fat rounds out his jaw a little bit. Also squarer bones than your composite @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Xangsane and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Sylvester Stallone circa 1985 should also provide inspiration. He has a somewhat rectangle skull (Mike Mew approved facial development generally) but highish facial fat rounds out his jaw a little bit. Also squarer bones than your composite @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @LooksOverAll
View attachment 1523920
Just repeat the same joke and tag the same users to farm infinite rep theory

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and volcelfatcel

The male version of the "gigastacy" is a blond chad. I think maybe the gigachad should have light hair like the faceapped version of the gigastacy and maybe the gigastacy should have brown or black hair.

Again, we can see in this composite that blonder hair correlates with macho features in genetically European individuals:

Composites

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
The male version of the "gigastacy" is a blond chad. I think maybe the gigachad should have light hair like the faceapped version of the gigastacy and maybe the gigastacy should have brown or black hair.

Again, we can see in this composite that blonder hair correlates with macho features in genetically European individuals:

View attachment 1523924
don't listen to this greycel it's the exact opposite.

Even look at 1900s ads, always blonde stacy dark haired chad. Hollyowod is very blackpilled on hair colour too. Dont let me start bringing up studies.

• +1
don't listen to this greycel it's the exact opposite.

Even look at 1900s ads, always blonde stacy dark haired chad. Hollyowod is very blackpilled on hair colour too. Dont let me start bringing up studies.

I'm not a greycel in any real sense. I had over 9000 posts on Sluthate + Lookism combined and simply jumped over here in January when the Lookism ship sank. Been on PSL since 2014.

Blond is very popular for sperm donation. Blond hair coming out in these composites is just more evidence of blond hair being better for males.

• +1
I'm not a greycel in any real sense. I had over 9000 posts on Sluthate + Lookism combined and simply jumped over here in January when the Lookism ship sank. Been on PSL since 2014.

Blond is very popular for sperm donation. Blond hair coming out in these composites is just more evidence of blond hair being better for males.
Why do u think lookism went down? any hope it'll come back? are some of the threads archived some way, somehow?

Disagree but ig aryan pilled again.

these pajeetas man....

• +1
Why do u think lookism went down? any hope it'll come back? are some of the threads archived some way, somehow?

Disagree but ig aryan pilled again.

these pajeetas man....

No idea buddyboyo. I only want it to come back at this point to recover my old PMs.

What are you trying to imply about pajeetas?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
No idea buddyboyo. I only want it to come back at this point to recover my old PMs.

What are you trying to imply about pajeetas?
ethnic women, insert :biden:

Nasal height relative to the height of the face below the nose is another respect in which the "gigastacy" face lacks femininity.