Rate PSL curry slayer I know IRL

New pic

Attachments

• A4BA77D9-B5E5-4DD6-BB6C-5E70E02B3091.png
    A4BA77D9-B5E5-4DD6-BB6C-5E70E02B3091.png
    204.5 KB · Views: 27
Lol he can pull chicks like that EASILY. I just got lucky dude. Look how badly he mogs me in this photo of us together
you mog them both

the other 2 are 3's, you are a 3.5

you mog them both

Am I a 3.5 in this video as well:

I think when you initially rated me a 3.5 that was based off a shittier video of me. What do you think in this video?
you mog them both

also the Indian dude is a 4.5 easy IMO. Mogs me to the moon and back , twice

>curry
>slayer

m

I think when you initially rated me a 3.5 that was based off a shittier video of me. What do you think in this video?

You could get girls if you neck trained got buff and stubble maxxed

i can just see it

surgery is definitely available though but your choice

I mog him

Explain yourself

Curry slayer I know IRL. Pulls curry foids like there’s no tm, not even joking. He’s low inhib maxxed af. On Tinder he does okay, not that good. But in clubs it’s a whole different story, gets average to above average curry girls all the time.
He looks PSL 3

I mog him

Explain yourself

What the actual fuck is that video LMAO!
Curry slayer I know IRL. Pulls curry foids like there’s no tm, not even joking. He’s low inhib maxxed af. On Tinder he does okay, not that good. But in clubs it’s a whole different story, gets average to above average curry girls all the time.
Bellow average. If he slays on Canada as you say, then in Peru, Equador he's GigaChad Curry :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Rasputin what do you PSL rate me in the video above (not the crazy Autistic one but the other one I linked to Gosick a few replies above).
He looks PSL 3

no way I mog him look at his beard

@Rasputin what do you PSL rate me in the video above (not the crazy Autistic one but the other one I linked to Gosick a few replies above).

no way I mog him look at his beard
You look average to slightly above average. 4.5PSL At 12-13% BF you probably would look a 5PSL

You look average to slightly above average. 4.5PSL At 12-13% BF you probably would look a 5PSL

I’m 21% BF rn. Hopefully dropping to 10% helps