Rate psl of this Girl facially

D

Doublex2J

Banned
IMG 20220115 123353

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Yliaster
out of 10 probably like 7.5 facially doesnt seem to have any flows nice skin but doesnt have striking harmony still very good looking with a good bodie she increases a lot

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and WhiteGoodman
out of 10 probably like 6.7-7.3 facially doesnt seem to have any flows nice skin but doesnt have striking harmony still very good looking with a good bodie she increases a lot
Psl?

out of 10 probably like 7.5 facially doesnt seem to have any flows nice skin but doesnt have striking harmony still very good looking with a good bodie she increases a lot
Could u rate me man

Could u rate me man
yes where ? i dont know psl hot to rate but shes around 7.5 out of 10 also from other angle i could rate her more directly for me 8 face wise is like starting for a model if you have 8 face you can model for small companies she could probably even model for those sports companies where they with bunch of guys and girls with jogers trainers just starting point of model

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Baddie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and Doublex2J
yes where ? i dont know psl hot to rate but shes around 7.5 out of 10 also from other angle i could rate her more directly for me 8 face wise is like starting for a model if you have 8 face you can model for small companies she could probably even model for those sports companies where they with bunch of guys and girls with jogers trainers just starting point of model

seem like good looking you have some body mass clear skin also depends on height but you like very high tier normie or chad lite category depends on height and how your body looks you are good in asia russian countries you look abit russian asian mix like kazahstan azerbajan