Rate PSL of this rapist highschooler

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

We are all going to make it.
he apparently raped 20 bitches. Not to be offensive but raping 20 different girls is extremely low inhib especially when you are some normie high schooler, mirin inhibition

rape is bad
6A89D167 38EF 4C42 B9E3 1650BE562FF2

Last edited:
Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
what's his name

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

JFLLLLL OVER 200,000 SIGNATURES ON CHANGE.ORG FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED.

Just throw away your future to have sex with some random whores theory

rapists are dumb as shit

D

Deleted member 3299

Zephir
Probably just a rumor that got enough attention where is the proof he is a rapist

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Chad maybe chadlite depending on height

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

8 psl cuz rapist

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

Probably just a rumor that got enough attention where is the proof he is a rapist
I don’t fucking know man. People on twitter just say “lock him up he is rapist.” I kinda believe them cause its hard to get 20 people to fabricate a bunch of lies but when people ask for evidence the girls in the comments are like “Why cant you believe women :soy:

D

Deleted member 3299

Zephir
I don’t fucking know man. People on twitter just say “lock him up he is rapist.” I kinda believe them cause its hard to get 20 people to fabricate a bunch of lies but when people ask for evidence the girls in the comments are like “Why cant you believe women :soy:
He will not get arrested if there is no DNA evidence those bitches can keep crying for him

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

It’s so over for rapist pheno
88A6F5FA 3B78 413B 9EF0 2459F75F736F

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Who stole my maxilla??
rape is not low inhib lol

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

rape is not low inhib lol
Dude raping someone is the lowest inhibition thing ever. It says that you give zero shits about social norms and what is moral to do.

Murder, rape, stealing - basically as low inhib as it goes.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Who stole my maxilla??
to my FBI Agent:

I would like to make it EXCEEDINGLY clear, that I do not support rape, misogyny, racism, homophobia, toxic masculinity, anti-semitism, or xenophobia. Everything I post on this forum is strictly satire, and I wholeheartedly condemn the incels on this forum, and those who non ironically share such abhorrent beliefs.

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

to my FBI Agent:

I would like to make it EXCEEDINGLY clear, that I do not support rape, misogyny, racism, homophobia, toxic masculinity, anti-semitism, or xenophobia. Everything I post on this forum is strictly satire, and I wholeheartedly condemn the incels on this forum, and those who non ironically share such abhorrent beliefs.

Dear FBI, what he said.

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
My pretty boy friend will had a girl he slept with at a party lie and say he raped her and got a bunch of girls he hooked up who were mad he didn’t date him with to lie on him because she cheated on her boyfriend with him when they hooked up

The truth didn’t come out until later but the damage was done his reputation was ruined

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

My pretty boy friend will had a girl he slept with at a party lie and say he raped her and got a bunch of girls he hooked up who were mad he didn’t date him with to lie on him because she cheated on her boyfriend with him when they hooked up

The truth didn’t come out until later but the damage was done his reputation was ruined
brutal if true

B

BigBoy

Retired
to my FBI Agent:

Hello FBI agent, I would like to concur. Things of this manner are disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread