RATE PSL?

Funny that i used to be a big fatty and that i now mog this narcy
He has a good face and he might smv mog u with his body but no way he will get more quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He has a good face and he might smv mog u with his body but no way he will get more quality
Hes recessed unironically. But yes body matters a lot

Hes recessed unironically. But yes body matters a lot
U face mog him by a good chunk unless maybe it's some ugly UK slag who wants the low class rtt looking dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
will never do that fgt
Why did you call me faggot?

You fucking snowflake I had no intention of trolling or abusing your little brown virgin asshole.

I genuinely asked for a pic of yours where you're clean shaven to better evaluate your bone structure.

But yeah ofcourse you talk tough behind a screen but if I saw you irl I will make sure that you swallow your teeth while I'm fingering your asshole.

My cum and spit will color your ugly brown face you fucking narcy ugly disgusting monkey face.

U face mog him by a good chunk unless maybe it's some ugly UK slag who wants the low class rtt looking dude
You are smart ngl, i mean down to earth, he has low class ratchet appeal to hell and back.
I bet 100 bucks you ask 10 ratchets, 7+ will prefer him despite looks mog and high class mog. But to each his own, he likes those crackheads, i don’t and i appeal more to what i want

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Streege is taller. That brown mistake is 177

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Blackgymmax
I think psl 5, try trimming the beard shorter and having stubble instead unless you are giga frauding your jaw it will look better.

Post a pic where you are clean shaven for better evaluation
What matters is his looksmaxxed version, that is what he looks like

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Chadlite
5.5 PSL

Moggs Morrone

Htn without ethnic tax and height, u said ur 177cm which in northern Europe is below average

mirin chinfrauding

Attachments

• B3386F74-BC59-4717-99C6-B11B66A3A549.jpeg
    B3386F74-BC59-4717-99C6-B11B66A3A549.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: oldslapcel
I'd say HTN
4.75 psl
Need to cut the bloat to see how lean your face actually looks
But you seem forward grown so better off staying at you are
Beard fraud etc
You are coping so hard lmfao

well since people like to use autistic terms i will say you are a chadlite/low tier chad and u have a very high sex appeal.
I dont think you have any problems getting women tbh cuz unlike a lot of guys here you actualy look like a man.

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
well since people like to use autistic terms i will say you are a chadlite/low tier chad and u have a very high sex appeal.
I dont think you have any problems getting women tbh cuz unlike a lot of guys here you actualy look like a man.
yeah this forum is filled with autists brother