Rate rat from the slums of mumbai

Bruh... he looks like he's high on some serious drug tbh. It's the most repulsive stare and eye area, even squinting can't save him.
No chadpreet for his nct

• +1
Reactions: john2
mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

Holy fuck facw app is brutal
Screenshot 20200426 031014

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
Reminds me of Adriana Lima's ex husband. Everything but the eyes is actually pretty damn good looking and proportionate. But the eyes are so offputting that you think ugly. If I was a woman with good eyes I'd actually really consider mating with him for this reason. Could have strikingly good looking kids. Imagine him with Gandy eyes.
I take that back after seeing the unedited pic. It seems almost impossible for the lower maxilla to be so well developed while the upper is garbage. Gravity would have a few questions... I agree with the laughing face now. Still think lima made a good choice with her husband though. Rarely do two really good looking people make another obnoxiously good looking person.

• +1
I take that back after seeing the unedited pic. It seems almost impossible for the lower maxilla to be so well developed while the upper is garbage. Gravity would have a few questions... I agree with the laughing face now. Still think lima made a good choice with her husband though. Rarely do two really good looking people make another obnoxiously good looking person.

• +1
Reactions: ClintWit60
Face app

Face app

bro the cloud share setting is a red flag on top of that if you google it first hit shows it actually gets your whole camera roll of data
All my exes nudes online now I could get sued
RIP

• +1
Reactions: OBE
  • +1
He’s legit deformed
My condolences for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Tyronecell
Jfl I feel bad now to made this thread the cruel @reptiles bumped it

I was going over my old book marked threads i Envy his Facial widgth though tbqh

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3702
Sideprofile mogs me

• So Sad
He seems like a cool guy ngl,i talked him several times in dc

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and inceletto
is he a .me user?

• +1
  • +1
I have 0 consanguinity in me tho
Love you bro,fuck ethnicitiy

It made me nothing more than a literal subhuman,i wish i was european or same ancestry as you

• +1
Love you bro,fuck ethnicitiy

It made me nothing more than a literal subhuman,i wish i was european or same ancestry as you
we have the same nationality that’s the most important anyways

• +1
Reactions: inceletto