Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Kraken
Took it like this cuz IK the selfie camera messes up the way you look
0AE21C05 7B7C 43C3 BE2F E81F44345EDC

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2205 and 15 others
13 yr old kid frame

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 7240, Marsiere214 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Wallenberg, Marsiere214 and 14 others
Fix hair asap boyo, start taking sarms and praying to gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Wallenberg, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
@Ethnicshit psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
one of the most disgusting things i saw in my life

21FAC061 908A 460D BF5B 16312A636F3C

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Marsiere214, ShineBright and 8 others
@Ethnicshit psl?

1/2 not capping with u son, your a literally invisible to any ovulating woman, You mog my lower third tho, after a couple of years of looksmaxing you can run JBW

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 7521
1/2 not capping with u son, your a literally invisible to any ovulating woman, You mog my lower third tho, after a couple of years of looksmaxing you can run JBW
1psl? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Do I look white? I'm mixed tbh

Pepe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaworu, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2214 and 4 others
1psl? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Do I look white? I'm mixed tbh

Im also 2 psl ngl, highest ive gotten is a 4, but im not capping with u, you need to work a shit ton of stuff, if you are at least average height u have a chance.

Like I said, the games finished, the last goal has been hit, there's no one in the stands, it's done, your finished.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5969
Im also 2 psl ngl, highest ive gotten is a 4, but im not capping with u, you need to work a shit ton of stuff, if you are at least average height u have a chance.
You're probably a 2.5-3.5 PSL (same as me)
2 and under is ded srs deformed
I'm 5'7"

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Marsiere214, wasted and 2 others
20201116 221158

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 8765, lutte and 4 others
I'm 5'7"
5'7 is dead tier with that frame and face bro

Your only option is to transfer your soul into a chad body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5969
I'm 5'7"

Uff im sorry bro, dont get discouraged tho, you are still white and ratios seem not deformed tier, if i were u ill fix first hair, gymmax, eyebrows, skin, neck and then get prolly some checkbone implants. Still at that height is bad as fuck, you need LL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
im pretty sure ive seen you irl JFL

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 7521
Uff im sorry bro, dont get discouraged tho, you are still white and ratios seem not deformed tier, if i were u ill fix first hair, gymmax, eyebrows, skin, neck and then get prolly some checkbone implants. Still at that height is bad as fuck, you need LL.
I'm about to start all that stuff tbh
No surgery
Do I look white? I mostly get ethnic tbh

I'm about to start all that stuff tbh
No surgery
Do I look white? I mostly get ethnic tbh

You look mixed tbh, i was like you when i started thinking i dont need no surgery, just spend more days on this hell hole and you are going to change your opinion.

• +1
You look mixed tbh, i was like you when i started thinking i dont need no surgery, just spend more days on this hell hole and you are going to change your opinion.
Nah surgery is a sin and it cheats ur genetics tbh, you'll have a lot of explaining to do when one of your kids pops out subhuman

Nah surgery is a sin and it cheats ur genetics tbh, you'll have a lot of explaining to do when one of your kids pops out subhuman

Im not going to argue with u bro, just read the threads, you are as naive as me when i started, put the hours in you are going to find the truth, you are in the denial face right now, next couple months are going to be rough ngl, deppresion might hit you, but after a couple months ur come to terms with ur subhumanity and start finding solutions.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Im not going to argue with u bro, just read the threads, you are as naive as me when i started, put the hours in you are going to find the truth, you are in the denial face right now, next couple months are going to be rough ngl, deppresion might hit you, but after a couple months ur come to terms with ur subhumanity and start finding solutions.
Denial :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: kid u know nothing about me

dont ever have kids. dont even think about it bro. this might sound a bit harsh but subhumans (like u and me) dont deserve kids. ik we are subhuman incels but there is still a chance we might have sex somehow but in that case please wear a condom or some shit so u dont bring another poor soul to this gay earth

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5969
Denial :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: kid u know nothing about me

Ok buddy boyo i was giving u sincere advise, i wish you good luck. Ill reframe from posting again in this thread

• +1
dont ever have kids. dont even think about it bro. this might sound a bit harsh but subhumans (like u and me) dont deserve kids. ik we are subhuman incels but there is still a chance we might have sex somehow but in that case please wear a condom or some shit so u dont bring another poor soul to this gay earth
Antinatalism :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and wasted
It's retarded. Just because you experience a shitty life doesn't mean your kid will.
life is unfair and cruel but whatever copes ur boat i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
life is unfair and cruel but whatever copes ur boat i guess
Life is not always unfair. Saying life is cruel is a stretch.

Your unique option is hardmaxxing

brutal

• +1
I say this from the bottom of my heart and soul...

• +1
CHAD lite.

• Woah
Reactions: aspieSavage
Below avg to avg.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspieSavage, joeveniro, Deleted member 9499 and 3 others