Rate Richard Ramirez In High School

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Maybe this is just bad lighting or bad angles or something, but he does not have the Chad look he had when he was convicted for his murders. To me he looks like a high tier normie here. Seems like you can't see his cheek bones in this photo. Yet in every other picture of him on the internet he has fuckin Dave Palumbo Mode orangutan cheek bones. Trying to figure out how he "looks maxed" if you want to call it that.

Attachments

• 1624912198892.png
    1624912198892.png
    837.2 KB · Views: 888
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 11 others
Probably matured and gained the bonemass in his late teens/early 20s like many others
Thoughts? @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 189, Deleted member and 4 others
Probably matured and gained the bonemass in his late teens/early 20s like many others
Thoughts? @volcelfatcel
looks like a jb slayer and yes
he grew to 6'1-6'2 while eating candy and sleeping in cemeteries, and in that era that was very tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, amorfati and 13 others
Thoughts? @volcelfatcel
if he bothered looksmaxxing in his teens he would have been the best looking man ever ngl, he had such insane bones even with absolute shit tier skin he managed to look good. sadly one cannot escape the brain chemistry pill since his mom dropped him when young and that caused all his epilepsy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 9 others
he grew to 6'1-6'2 while eating candy and sleeping in cemeteries, and in that era that was very tall
View attachment 1198679View attachment 1198680
He probably already had defined cheek bones and maybe when they got bigger it just enhanced his genetic predisposition that much more. Add to that he was probably lean maxed when he got to his full height in his 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 2 others
Maybe this is just bad lighting or bad angles or something, but he does not have the Chad look he had when he was convicted for his murders. To me he looks like a high tier normie here. Seems like you can't see his cheek bones in this photo. Yet in every other picture of him on the internet he has fuckin Dave Palumbo Mode orangutan cheek bones. Trying to figure out how he "looks maxed" if you want to call it that.
Fatness/puberty

He probably already had defined cheek bones and maybe when they got bigger it just enhanced his genetic predisposition that much more. Add to that he was probably lean maxed when he got to his full height in his 20's.
He had some of the most perfect genetic recomb, he got EVERY good trait native americans have such as never norowoding, and insane bones but also got a lot of the favorable parts from latino like lighter skin etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14478, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 10987
FUCKING LIFEFUEL FOR ME :feelshmm:
Cant wait to bonemog when i hit 23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 2 others
HOLY SHIT WHY DID HE BECOME A SERIAL KILLER HE LITERALLY COULDVE BEEN ANYTNING ELSE

• +1
Reactions: meatshowers, Detective, Biiyo03 and 4 others
HOLY SHIT WHY DID HE BECOME A SERIAL KILLER HE LITERALLY COULDVE BEEN ANYTNING ELSE
Literally doesn't matter what you do if your bones are top tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and MarstonAlloy
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 3 others
Imagine if he had tge care these models get, wouldve liked to see that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
str lvl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
He has crazy bone structure maybe one of the best to ever exist, his sister has the same kind of bone structure and similar bones aswell

I think there is a photo of her or an interview can’t remeber tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 2 others
View attachment 1198679View attachment 1198680

When I take him into account, environment seems like a cope, but guys like Hernan Drago, Gandy, and even Herschel Walker got bullied because of their weight. Of course they turned into slayers after gymcelling. Despite being handsome, Herschel's overall appearance and bones are too brutish and violent looking for someone under 18 though, but at college at least he'd slay super hard.

herschel_walker.0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, MarstonAlloy and 3 others
He has crazy bone structure maybe one of the best to ever exist, his sister has the same kind of bone structure and similar bones aswell

I think there is a photo of her or an interview can’t remeber tho

This is the only one I could find.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 10615
When I take him into account, environment seems like a cope, but guys like Hernan Drago, Gandy, and even Herschel Walker got bullied because of their weight. Of course they turned into slayers after gymcelling. Despite being handsome, Herschel's overall appearance and bones are too brutish and violent looking for someone under 18 though, but at college at least he'd slay super hard.

herschel_walker.0.jpg
Gandy was bullied?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
looks like er

you could see the dark triad coming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member
this happens to a lot of mestizo kids including me lol.
During childhood i unironically looked white (castizo) but after puberty started to hit me my native genes just appeared out of nowhere and my cheekbones and jaw grew fast af and gave more of that native american look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
It’s called puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
His uncle was a vet who showed pictures of women he murdered and raped in vietnam to him when he was young, a family member also molested him and he received a head injury that contributed to him going on a murder rape spree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and MarstonAlloy
this happens to a lot of mestizo kids including me lol.
During childhood i unironically looked white (castizo) but after puberty started to hit me my native genes just appeared out of nowhere and my cheekbones and jaw grew fast af and gave more of that native american look.
Natives muh cheekbones is equivalent to niggers muh dik

End this cope, most natives are boneless subhumans. Sami people of finland had same bone structure to og american natives and probably
so did many people back then

not anymore...

Native american american indian lead photo
02 native american commencement 05122016 30248676095 o 800x600
NativeAmericansToday
5e13654e954bda3d827e7a54

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and goat2x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: 1uft, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 1 other person
This tbh but aren’t most saami basically germanicised now? They mixed so much with Swedes and Norwegians @N1c @lutte
They are
if you look on old pictures they look much more native

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
They are
if you look on old pictures they look much more native
But even then they didn’t look that native
They were always predominantly European looking

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Just cherrypick fat westernized “natives” that don’t even look native theory
Unironically this. Actual natives who lived their way of life bonemogged every white settler who set foot on their land, literally just look at photographs or even paintings from that time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Beanermaxxer
Now compare them to natives from America and you’ll see the difference easily . The saami in the pics still look mainly European
he is just associating big cheekbones and wide faces to natives of america like everyone who is not educated does.

Looking at the native people of europe it becomes pretty clear that big bones were not an exclusive feature of native americans.

@StrangerDanger

Look at modern day descendants of sami and americas natives. Black and white pictures are often misleading, there would be distinct diffrences in not only skin color but hair aswell.

Lapland Cherokee tribe
Download 38
Images 13

A8f79f7d3934900555098a15b7196d69  tribal group hunter gatherer
Ac7e6d413494a113612cd5be25f071ba

• +1
he is just associating big cheekbones and wide faces to natives of america like everyone who is not educated does.

Looking at the native people of europe it becomes pretty clear that big bones were not an exclusive feature of native americans.

@StrangerDanger

Look at modern day descendants of sami and americas natives. Black and white pictures are often misleading, there would be distinct diffrences in not only skin color but hair aswell.

Lapland Cherokee tribe
View attachment 1199870 View attachment 1199872

View attachment 1199878 View attachment 1199882
The sami zygomogs

Unironically this. Actual natives who lived their way of life bonemogged every white settler who set foot on their land, literally just look at photographs or even paintings from that time
u have no photographs of white settlers from the 17th century nor did europeans depict them as you claim..😂

1671 John Ogilbys America the image is based on the work of Arnoldus Montanus  Brazil
800wm

also again, big facial bones are not an exclusive native feature...

320px Sjsamisk Mann Finnmark Norge Ivar Samuelsen 1884 av Bonaparte 320x500
Images 14

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and MarstonAlloy
This tbh but aren’t most saami basically germanicised now? They mixed so much with Swedes and Norwegians @N1c @lutte
They are indeed many Samis in Sweden are less Sami then me but still claim to be Sami

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Lolcel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
I

I didnt think that was your acc ngl
Oh. It is. I was going to say its me from YouTube from a year ago. I finally got that prayer cape by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax