Rate Richard Ramirez

Ballou mogs rameirez to the hair salon and back. The guy looks fucking godly there. Take 100 women and ask them if ballou or rameirez is better looking, I promise you 99 will say ballou
If you ask women of their opinion they will lie 99% of the time to fit with the status quo, that's how they're built.

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, BrahminBoss, BearBoy and 7 others
Ballou mogs rameirez to the hair salon and back. The guy looks fucking godly there. Take 100 women and ask them if ballou or rameirez is better looking, I promise you 99 will say ballou
c o p e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781, Frank Jack, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
people who claim richard as a muh psl god should also admit that this curry is 8 psl or they hypocrites
2426458 F3AA853F 65C2 4735 821C C818DFA027B2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16384 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
Great example of high PSL low appeal. Insane bones and features but doesn't have high appeal because of his poor colouring, lack of pedigree, 404 collagen, shit styling /grooming and looks too old. He does have a ton of untapped potential but in the state he's in he doesn't have wide appeal, only a niche. @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15781, AscendingHero and 3 others
Great example of high PSL low appeal. Insane bones and features but doesn't have high appeal because of his poor colouring, lack of pedigree, 404 collagen, shit styling /grooming and looks too old. He does have a ton of untapped potential but in the state he's in he doesn't have wide appeal, only a niche. @StrangerDanger
Collagen is absolutely fucked from being in the sun for too long, would've been a mogger if he was younger and put in a saloon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ryan, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Rate his potential PSL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
those dudes all get mogged by boneless twinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126, 5'8manlet and 5 others
lets not imagine hypothetical seniros to get out of this paradox
but thats reality and you also know it deep down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917 and Jason Voorhees
Collagen is absolutely fucked from being in the sun for too long, would've been a mogger if he was younger and put in a saloon.
badg would mog him even if he was fully looksmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
Rate his potential PSL?
Hard to tell but safe to say he'll never have very high smv. Bleaching, lip lighting and building his collegen would help a fuck ton.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, Ryan and 1 other person
hes not boneless

and this nigger is touching 6.5 psl
i cry whenever i see his fucking GF

its almost the equivalent of seeing adriana lima with that subhuman bootleg ed sheeran

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Ryan and Jason Voorhees
dravidians have large bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15781, rydofx and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16384, AscendingHero and 3 others
no bones will save that fucking pheno

fucking abos are like a swarm of locusts, everything they touch is ruined.

wait lemme not embarrass did dravidian indians result from abos procreating with them? @Preston
very cruel and racist but even so I do respect your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Cope faggots
Attachments

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15781, 5'8manlet and 5 others
very cruel and racist but even so I do respect your opinion
i mean its fax

theres rly bad lookign white phenos too

and abo is just one of the really bad looking phenos in general.

racist would be saying all blacks look like monkeys and none of them are gl.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan and StrangerDanger
Lmfao , if no one knew who he was and posted here , he'd get on aver 5.5-6psl , he'd get brutally underrated by some and overrated by others at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Jason Voorhees
Hes 8 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Jason Voorhees
For all of you copers in here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15781, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
no bones will save that fucking pheno

fucking abos are like a swarm of locusts, everything they touch is ruined.

wait lemme not embarrass did dravidian indians result from abos procreating with them? @Preston
@reptiles refers to them as abos but technically they aren't they look similar. They are Dalits or tribals I think. Low caste indians. Most modern day dravidians don't have that aboish primitive look.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Biiyo03
@reptiles refers to them as abos but technically they aren't they look similar. They are Dalits or tribals I think. Low caste indians. Most modern day dravidians don't have that aboish primitive look.
Remind me whats the good looking indian pheno called and how did it come forth? it's probably top 10-15 best phenos of all time.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Remind me whats the good looking indian pheno called and how did it come forth? it's probably top 10-15 best phenos of all time.
Indo nordic. @Ryan 's avi is an indo Nordic. I could post genetic maps and haplogroups but it's complicated. I don't want to bore u with that shit. Let's just say they are pseudo Europeans mixed with curries LARPing as Asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, StrangerDanger and Ryan
Indo nordic. @Ryan 's avi is an indo Nordic. I could post genetic maps and haplogroups but it's complicated. I don't want to bore u with that shit. Let's just say they are pseudo Europeans mixed with curries LARPing as Asians.
Theyre very gl people with great colouring, their bones arent bad as well.
really good pheno to have, must be a massive halo to have.. are they rare or no?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Is Hritnik a larper

• +1

leme tag u in a pheno thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
i mean its fax

theres rly bad lookign white phenos too

and abo is just one of the really bad looking phenos in general.

racist would be saying all blacks look like monkeys and none of them are gl.
most blacks arent appealing but most mulattos are
but Tyronelites and Tyrone mog so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
most blacks arent appealing but most mulattos are
but Tyronelites and Tyrone mog so hard
Ya ik what u mean

blacks are prolly 2nd or 3rd on my highest looks ceiling after whites, theyre very gl and mulattos are insanely wide appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16262
Ya ik what u mean

blacks are prolly 2nd or 3rd on my highest looks ceiling after whites, theyre very gl and mulattos are insanely wide appeal.
I think Tyrones mog Chads
Black gigastacies mog White gigastacies imho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Ya ik what u mean

I don't think blacks are that high. Arabs and other light skinned ethnics usually look better than Africans. First world blacks usually look better.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Ryan and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16262 and Jason Voorhees
I think Tyrones mog Chads
Black gigastacies mog White gigastacies imho
Whites have the highest looks ceiling, it's been known tbh.

They have insane colouring and the best skulls with the most forward growth, it's what ascends them hard and what descends ethnics.

Most ethnics are capped at 7 psl, besides whites who exceed that.

Look at top 5 or 10 best looking people of all time and they're all white (in psl).

Appeal it's different and down to subjectivism, mulattos are very easily top 5 appeal though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and Jason Voorhees
I don't think blacks are that high. Arabs and other light skinned ethnics usually look better than Africans. First world blacks usually look better.
I meant in looks ceiling tbh, maybe on average they look better though.

Do you think levantines or arabs and other light skins ethnics have higher looks ceiling than blacks?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
Whites have the highest looks ceiling, it's been known tbh.

They have insane colouring and the best skulls with the most forward growth, it's what ascends them hard and what descends ethnics.

Most ethnics are capped at 7 psl, besides whites who exceed that.

Look at top 5 or 10 best looking people of all time and they're all white (in psl).

Appeal it's different and down to subjectivism, mulattos are very easily top 5 appeal though.
I mean I could agree with that but whites also dominate the market. I've seen some African gigachads posted here that I would say mascmogg Henry Cavil and Meeks every single day of the week

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
lightskin tyrones are unmoggable ngl
Imagine is that's your son, unmoggable.

And he's prolly average. Imagine him with green/blue eyes.

His mom is probably LTB and his dead has deathnic pheno but they still produce that.

nature is amazing

Attachments

• 2641509_1639431782313.jpeg
    2641509_1639431782313.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15099