Rate robust farmer

That phenotype is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
indians are not pure caucasoids though.
still cacuasoid nothing about being pure jfl
This dude looks like PSLers wet dream, I bet all of you faggots would feel his jawline if you'd ever seen him IRL.
Brandon10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
look at the way his nose and lips are shaped even with light skin he won't look that good.
thats completely incorrect. even now there are one oout two things you are doing.

either coping.

or you are falling for the failo

then try making his skin lighter and see for yourself
dont know how do that properly tbh.

i just imagine it.

because thats something anyone can do

dont know how do that properly tbh.

i just imagine it.

because thats something anyone can do
the dude you posted won't benefit that much from lighter skin because he has lots of non-caucasian features although some indians with lots of caucasian features can benifit from it.

• +1
the dude you posted won't benefit that much from lighter skin because he has lots of non-caucasian features although some indians with lots of caucasian features can benifit from it.
jfl. good looks isnt about caucasian features. thats cope.
isnt just about cacasian features *
he would emensly benefit from it. nothing changes that fact

jfl. good looks isnt about caucasian features. thats cope.
isnt just about cacasian features *
I know but caucasian features are considered more ideal in today's world.

• +1
I know but caucasian features are considered more ideal in today's world.
doesnt change that fact at all imo. afaik all of his features are caucasoid.

his lower third is like that of fabien pelous who is in no way onge or australoid.

his nose is also that of caucasoid type.

the ones even with australoid noses would benefit from light skin. it failos their entire look.
his lips look extremely big and wide tho. still thats a good feature. many negroid peoples have it. and its a good thing. wide lips -= goood.

full lips = good.

in this case it has benefited him

you have no idea what caucasian features are.
you have no idea what caucasian features are.
indeed I do.
if not it doesnt matter tbh.

but im talking about caucasoids.
maybe you are talking about europeans in which i highly disagree then.

no features can be claimed to be european except from some noses . IMO

indeed I do.
if not it doesnt matter tbh.

but im talking about caucasoids.

caucasoids are europeans,west asians,people from caucasus and majority of arabs.indians are mixture of australoid+caucasoid,admixture can vary among them.
8oP3L6o

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
caucasoids are europeans,west asians,people from caucasus and majority of arabs.indians are mixture of australoid+caucasoid,admixture can vary among them.
View attachment 140307
ok and?
the skull types are majority cacuasoid in Indians.
View attachment 140307
i already said the facts about this image tbh. its prety false. probably sfcel propaganda tbh.
ZdrtYoW

they wold say somethig different if they used this man.

or kotenski 14 man

some god knows how much stunted dane isnt a marker for how cacuasoids are.
indians are caucasoid.

Indian dna is a mix but the skull shapes are cacuasoid

Last edited:
Indian dna is a mix but the skull shapes are cacuasoid
that doesn't even make sense. if an european and an african person has a kid he will still be caucasoid?.The same is true for indians.

that doesn't even make sense. if an european and an african person has a kid he will still be caucasoid?.The same is true for indians.
ok so how are indians caucasoid then?

because the majority of the billians of Indians have cacuasoid skulls.

that does make sense becasue Indians are not half cacausoid half australoid.

we are more caucasoid

ok so how are indians caucasoid then?

because the majority of the billians of Indians have cacuasoid skulls.

that does make sense becasue Indians are not half cacausoid half australoid.

we are more caucasoid
depends on the indian the ones in north west india are 70 percent caucasoid but vast majority of indians are not they are around 50 percent.

depends on the indian the ones in north west india are 70 percent caucasoid but vast majority of indians are not they are around 50 percent.
if this is true. its still true that most INdians have a caucsoid skull shape.

the only australoid features i have seen in Indians are nose lips and brow ridge.

still pretty Caucasoid if you ask me considering the maxilla and all the other bones are too
like I said before . that graph is also false
image*

if this is true. its still true that most INdians have a caucsoid skull shape.

the only australoid features i have seen in Indians are nose lips and brow ridge.

still pretty Caucasoid if you ask me considering the maxilla and all the other bones are too
like I said before . that graph is also false
image*
so jeremy meeks is caucasian then because he is majority caucasian?.He is half european and half african american also african americans have 20-30 percent european blood.

so jeremy meeks is caucasian then because he is majority caucasian?.He is half european and half african american also african americans have 20-30 percent european blood.
View attachment 140338
I mean yea he is caucasoid.

his whole maxilla is caucasoid. most of his face is cacuasoid except from his lips and nose.
lemme rephrase that. he has a Caucasoid skull shape

I mean yea he is caucasoid.

his whole maxilla is caucasoid. most of his face is cacuasoid except from his lips and nose.
lemme rephrase that. he has a Caucasoid skull shape
people will obviously consider him mixed not just caucasian.He still has african facial features.

people will obviously consider him mixed not just caucasian.He still has african facial features.
fair enough. still the man has benefited from even light brown skin. there was a morph of him with black skin and black eyes. and it looked pretty evident he would have still stayed in jail being raped by bubba.
and he is mixed negroid. the only race that benfits from dark skin

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
View attachment 140128jfl the average white high school female is taller than you hahahahahaha
Lol , that's because they starved and never ate protein.
You must be suffering then and all this act of posting albino indians and shit is your way of coping with being treated like a subhuman there i feel bad for you get back to your country tbh
Hey, stop this get back to your country shit. He's probably just trolling to get a reaction out of weak willed idiots like yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer