Rate Robust Pretty Boy Mogger

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Couldn’t find his account but he mogs hard.
Robust bones, great skin and hair, extremely good eye area. Fuck man how can you have every facial feature this good? Even his nose and ears look good jfl

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Z3n @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding @triggered @LastHopeForNorman @PingPong @lutte @Nobagger @.👽. @Jshd @AscendingHero @CharlesTheMartyr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 14677 and 10 others
Robust bones, great skin and hair, extremely good eye area. Fuck man how can you have every facial feature this good? Even his nose and ears look good jfl

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @Z3n @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding @triggered @LastHopeForNorman @PingPong @lutte @Nobagger @.👽. @Jshd @AscendingHero @CharlesTheMartyr

Why most of his comments are ethnic people jfl

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478

Viewing this on school wifi right now, so instagram is blocked.

Could you just screenshot this and/or give me his name OP, pls

Viewing this on school wifi right now, so instagram is blocked.

Could you just screenshot this and/or give me his name OP, pls
4F38C40F 5F9F 4A6D BB6E ABB319C3CE5B
4138044C 4D7D 43FD BFAC D90335FFD05D
4B3C3C3D 8B47 49C9 83F3 78CD107C7AB9

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14478
Indeed very good looking
Is he german?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and 1 other person
Insane eye area

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867 and germanlooks
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 14478
Gl ngl. Eye area almost opry tier.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and AscendingHero
Average pretty boy has prey eyes and not that insane bones

idk
Not the ones that 15 year old jbs I know irl like tho
Still +6 PSL with very good appeal

• Hmm...
Gl ngl. Eye area almost opry tier.

Insane eye area
I have a similar eye area. In fact I have better eyelashes/eye shape and same color (subhuman dark brown jfl), only thing he mogs me in is eyebrows, which is like the majority of his eyes.

Give him that robust, virile, compact look. I would be a huge mogger with better eyebrow+light eyes. Eyebrows are a insane halo for eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, germanlooks and Deleted member 14478
Not the ones that 15 year old jbs I know irl like tho
Still +6 PSL with very good appeal
Maybe. But he still looks exceptional good in comparison to most pretty boys I see on insta.
His eye area is supermodel tier
6A889F20 082A 4A74 AF8A 1B82B8A9D0A7

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, gamma, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14478
Yea they your eyes look almost identical to his
View attachment 1374512
im not kidding my eyes really are, only thing is i get eyelash mogged and i have some mandibular downward growth, im out of here once i fix that.

I have no reason to lie to random incels.

• +1
Obviously has a TikTok filter on which improves colouring, but still a mogger, good features in everything. Will age well with good bones unlike prettyboy copers with 0 bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
maybe 7/10

• JFL
Also the prettyboy’s eye seems unideal right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Geralt eye area is unmoggabwl he mogs drago or hexum tbh but hes a video game character so it isnt that special
Yellow eyes are unmoggable. Cavill in the Witcher with the yellow contacts mogs despite him having non hunter eyes even gandys eye area hard
C171D937 D4CB 4223 ACDE 7B079DC3669F

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Geralt eye area is unmoggabwl he mogs drago or hexum tbh but hes a video game character so it isnt that special
Geralt mogs Drago/Hexum? Probably does but post his best prime pictures, curious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Nah his philtrum and lips aren't ideal. Even nose could be better, just sex appeal maxxed @Kingkellz (scars, jaw) and extremely exotic coloring and compact eye area
His nose adds to his masculinity tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i feel like the highlights ruin his hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Biiyo03
6AA72C7B A04F 4B89 BB3E 9FC44BE10CAD
Absolute mogger

with black hair
26589188 B371 4076 9811 1D2D8D952227

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and AscendingHero
Holy fuck nearing terachad levels, insanely masc+high collagen takes him to a different levels.

God tier if lips+philttum were betters. I still think his (nasolobial or nasofrontal, i forgot, the angle your nose makes from the subnasale up). I think his nose is too sharp/downturned, idk im cherrypicked at this point bu looks insane with better collagen+brown hair.

Something about his midface/nose bothers me.
Same

I think it’s mainly the eye area what makes him that good looking. The rest of the face is obv good as well but I have seen better. Cavill has better jaw, de poot has better cheekbones, Maher has better chin
THIS! His compact eye area (low pfh, lowset dense medially long eyebrows+yellow eyes+scars) make him so unique imo,

• +1
Slightly long midface

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 14478, germanlooks and 1 other person
His undertone+red lips+nose+eyebrow combo are his whole appeal.

You can lose with that trio tbh. Red vibrant undertones+lips+eyebrows are such halos. Some of the 1st things people who want to improve their faces should be looking to maxx out.
Obviously great bones tho, robust aswell, don't forget that.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Biiyo03
Same

THIS! His compact eye area (low pfh, lowset dense medially long eyebrows+yellow eyes+scars) make him so unique imo,
I think that alone puts him on an appeal level beyonds any human being (if was alive) cause he'd look so unique, the scar plus the insane insane eye area and very exotic eye color.

• +1

You can lose with that trio tbh. Red vibrant undertones+lips+eyebrows are such halos. Some of the 1st things people who want to improve their faces should be looking to maxx out.
Obviously great bones tho, robust aswell, don't forget that.
Just have everything good theory

• +1

Lips are still underrated on this forum.

• +1
Just have everything good theory
That is why being chad, let alone gigachad (6.75psl+) is near impossible.

Perfect Skin
Perfect Genes
Hair
Coloring
God tier bones
Ratios
Soft features

It's so hard, and that's why when one is a chad, things are so easy for them. Chads are soo fucking rare, unfrauded stacies too. Makes you really appreciate truly good looking faces. Little things could ruin a face but so much has to mesh together perfectly. It's incredible and brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Biiyo03
That is why being chad, let alone gigachad (6.75psl+) is near impossible.

Perfect Skin
Perfect Genes
Hair
Coloring
God tier bones
Ratios
Soft features

It's so hard, and that's why when one is a chad, things are so easy for them. Chads are soo fucking rare, unfrauded stacies too. Makes you really appreciate truly good looking faces. Little things could ruin a face but so much has to mesh together perfectly. It's incredible and brutal.
harmony pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and AscendingHero
thats simone berlini pretty boy chad

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and TUSSELEIF