Reactions: NormieKilla, RichardSpencel, dodt and 2 others
8 psl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, badromance and FMLplus
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, RichardSpencel, dodt and 7 others
Slayer, every girl's dream guy. A fat bald ginger manlet dwarf.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
This dude is so fucking alpha, he has an amazing knowledge about life and the social dynamics. So many things that he teaches are pure gold, and far away from mainstream, sometimes even near mgtow. Trust me guys, tyler is a true genius. I watched all of his videos like a maniac. I go out since 5 years, accumulated a lot of real life field experience, and went trough all the ugly sides and bullshit from women, when you are just average looking (like myself). But since tyler is not even average looking, its very hard to believe how he gets really hot girls to fuck with him (not because hes a millionaire).

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
This dude is so fucking alpha, he has an amazing knowledge about life and the social dynamics. So many things that he teaches are pure gold, and far away from mainstream, sometimes even near mgtow. Trust me guys, tyler is a true genius. I watched all of his videos like a maniac. I go out since 5 years, accumulated a lot of real life field experience, and went trough all the ugly sides and bullshit from women, when you are just average looking (like myself). But since tyler is not even average looking, its very hard to believe how he gets really hot girls to fuck with him (not because hes a millionaire).
Jfl @ this guy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and manlet cUnt
hi tyler, no one is gonna fall for this bro..

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why is every pua a ginger lol

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
every jb's wet dream

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
Slayer, every girl's dream guy. A fat bald ginger manlet dwarf.
And aspie.
Talk about winning the genetic lottery.
Holy shit it's :ogre: 4 u.

Ugly lair who pays hookers to fuck his students.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420 and dodt
Ugly lair who pays hookers to fuck his students.

He isn't ugly lol. He is not great looking but he has a decent bone structure and sexual dismorphism.

Bloated like me,should grow out his hair

Last edited: