I resonate with most of what Owen Cook aka RSD Tyler says

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
It's not until you tick every major looksmax off your list and start socializing while feeling fully content with your appearance that you realize it was the way you interact with people that was the biggest thing holding you back all this time.

He also talks about how you need to see yourself as "1of1" because if you are relying on your looks, money or success to get your results, as soon as someone walks in who mogs you in those aspects your entire framework where you see yourself as the highest value option for a girl shatters

You will never "Out-Chad" Chad

Tbh in the internet addict era, if you are relying on being a certain percentile in a given category to gain attraction eg. 90th percentile height, muscle, face, the impressiveness of where you are in the hierarchy just decreases day by day because women are being exposed to an ever growing amount of outliers on the internet that just make being 90th percentile seem more and more unimpressive to the point where literally no girls cares about hard metrics and you have to impress foids by demonstrating something that they've never seen before. ie. a 1of1 personality

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You either die a blackpilled og or live long enough to see yourself becoming bluepilled. Many such cases!

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
hes an autist who got exposed by anthony something, he gets hyper rejected in every cold approach

wouldnt listen to a word he says. just be tall and handsome and approach with normal basic convo