Rate Russian mogger

How can someone be born with so many halos. From eyes, to skin, to everything. Fuck my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
My god I want kill myself. Those Tiktok videos are pure Gringe.

bruh how all these tik tokers look like that, I have never seen anybody looking so insane irl

Shit tons of make up and filters.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rasputin and Taylorswift
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 3270
big upperlip failo

His upperlip is too small

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
His father look pretty attractive.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 3573 and WillVisitGandy
We who are heterosexuals are hypnotized by him, so imagine how a girl must feel when looking at him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Heguldus, eduardkoopman and 3 others

HOLY FUCK I WANNA FUCKING KMS. HE'S 23?! I THOUGHT HE WAS YOUNGER. HE'S OLDER THAN ME! WTF HIS COLLAGEN?!! I WANNA KMS SO FUCKING BADLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and SadnessWYJ
Mogs Zach Cox to fucking suicide

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, SadnessWYJ and AutisticBeaner
He's definitely gl but you all are exaggerating it for some reason. Maybe some model agencies' shills made it to the psl forums jfl.

37259865 1060929724072788 1273470473417523200 n

Here is his profile btw https://www.eastwestmodels.de/men/new-faces/2662-alexander-zanoza/

• GROESSE 187 [6' 1½'']
  • BRUST 97 [38'']
  • TAILLE 73 [28½'']
  • HÜFTE 96 [38'']
  • SCHUHE 43 [9]
  • AUGEN Grün [Green]
  • HAARE Braun [Brown]

He's definitely gl but you all are exaggerating it for some reason. Maybe some model agencies' shills made it to the psl forums jfl.

View attachment 758628

Here is his profile btw https://www.eastwestmodels.de/men/new-faces/2662-alexander-zanoza/
it really depends on the angle. his midface is a bit long and his chin a bit short which is probably why he looks like trash (relatively) in that pic. in motion he looks crazy from most angles (as you can see).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and SadnessWYJ
This might be reaching but is his side jaw recessed?

Darker hair and brows + longer chin = 8 psl
Currently 6.5-7 psl

I didn't say that tho. I just posted the pic because of funny & brutal mog.
fair enough, then change it to "he looks like trash (relatively) in some pics). i don't think the reaction is exaggerated at all if you only look at the tiktoks in this thread and his good pics on insta.

might be cope but too goodlooking tbh.

like u threw in a bunch of pls features can made this guy

i cant see a single average feature let alone failo

Bettee eyebrows maybe a tan (not sure if looksmin or looskmax in his case)
i can see that his colouring could improve. i think his general colour is very good and he doesnt need a tan, but he could look more radiant

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ

my dad was actually really good looking before he hit about 40. hes still good looking now but he used to be a mogger. we look alike but i dont hold a candle to him

• +1
trash lips and pig nose

my dad was actually really good looking before he hit about 40. hes still good looking now but he used to be a mogger. we look alike but i dont hold a candle to him

Yeah my father also moggs me.. Has great jaw and hooded eyes..

I dont think hed benefit from darker hair. darker and thicker eyebrows and a better top lip, possibly better colouring are his only improvements, and those aspects are all already top tier

• +1
You are the most delusional user here and no one takes what you say at face value.

Bruh how fucking blind you are? Despite of those Tik tok light fillers and makeup his skin is good.. but its those things that make its extra good.

You can look at his other photos. Nobody glow like that in real fucking life.

Bruh how fucking blind you are? Despite of those Tik tok light fillers and makeup his skin is good.. but its those things that make its extra good.
His skin looks more or less the same in videos without subtle filter. He isn’t wearing makeup either. Not that I care anyways, he still looks like a gay alien.

gigachad @Copemaxxing mogs the guy you posted tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
His skin looks more or less the same in videos without subtle filter. He isn’t wearing makeup either. Not that I care anyways, he still looks like a gay alien.

Models always use makeup when they take their professional pics.. and he is using Titok light to make his whole fucking face to pop up.. All those light make skin better even if you have acne.

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
Models always use makeup when they take their professional pics.. and he is using Titok light to make his whole fucking face to pop up.. All those light make skin better even if you have acne.
He isn’t wearing makeup. I won’t even argue with you any more since you are known for being delusional and retarded.

PSL wise god-tier. IRL looks kind of alien and uncanny, would still slay.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Mogger.
His akin, looks almost like it has no pores.
Maybe filter or lighting maxxing in that erea a bit.

his skin is good on font camera videos when he runs orr smtnhg soo.. i think its one of a few guys who can really mog Manu Rios tbh tbg

And he’s 6’2. Fuck this shit

Only 11 k followers on Instagram.
Would had expected more

IMAGINE GETTING MOGGED LIKE THIS HOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

one stab in his neck and he's done for :love::love::love::love::love:

not encouraging anything

He isn’t wearing makeup. I won’t even argue with you any more since you are known for being delusional and retarded.

If he is not using fucking make up then he is using Tiktok filters.

Look this fucking shit and call me a delusional again.

You need to be so out of touch if you think these people have uberly perfect skins..