Reactions: NormieKilla, UglyGod360, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Russian actors are moggers.

402full vasiliy stepanov
Baa831e468955046255ebc7267fd6ff7
Actor alexey vorobyov 104134 large

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and 2 others
Russian men look so much worse than Russian women. Russian women have very strong features, but their men are soft looking.
A russian girl told me russian men are ugly as hell jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, datboijj, Lolcel and 3 others
Russian men don't need to care about their looks at all. I saw 3 PSL subhumans with buzzcuts and fat with high tier beckies in Russia. They're not cucked like they are here where men need to get perms and use tretinoin JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214, NormieKilla and 6 others
Russian men don't need to care about their looks at all. I saw 3 PSL subhumans with buzzcuts and fat with high tier beckies in Russia. They're not cucked like they are here where men need to get perms and use tretinoin JFL.
But they still get cucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 5786

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
ive lived my whole life around ukranians, belarusians, russians.

There are subhumans ofc, like there are in every group of people. But on average they are well groomed, nice mannered and clean, not the subhuman ogres this forum makes them up to be.

I have a russian friend with legit north atlantic phenotype,black hair blue eyes, thin features.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gaia262, ChristianChad and 3 others
6/10. Good skin, decent harmony, kind of a potato peasant phenotype tho. Definitely has her simps. though.

they are in Russia "cucked"; in 1 sense more though. That as a male, you need to be full provider. You will have to pay for everything.

As Russian women say: "your money/income is our money/income. And my money/income is mine".

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma and Deleted member 15305
Looks like @Gargantuan s type of girl

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
they are in Russia "cucked"; in 1 sense more though. That as a male, you need to be full provider. You will have to pay for everything.

As Russian women say: "your money/income is our money/income. And my money/income is mine".
Yeah, but you're the provider for a young 18-22 year old girl. I have no problem paying for dinner with a prime girl. It's cucked when it's a post wall roastie with 100+ bodycount and fucked broke Chads but now wants you to pay for her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ChristianChad and eduardkoopman
Water ofc, but conventional masc Chads/prettyboys slay in Russia as much as in the West even if they're bums.

Probably to some extent, but here's a quote from a zoomer girl I saw on the Russian imageboard: In general, zoomers take better care of themselves than older men because they realise we're no longer in the 90s and if they let themselves go, they stay'll without pussy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I mean, Russian women aren't completely wrong when they say their men are unattractive, it goes without saying Western men mog Russian ones to hell, but for some reason they always conveniently forget to mention that Western European women are prettier than them (Russian women) as well

Last edited:
They NT and masc mog averge marvel watching American

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Probably to some extent, but here's a quote from a zoomer girl I saw on the Russian imageboard: In general, zoomers take better care of themselves than older men because they realise we're no longer in the 90s and if they let themselves go, they stay'll without pussy
What does "taking care of themselves" mean in this context

Russian women are so hot, crazy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
You could've done better with picking a truly attractive one, dude

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What does "taking care of themselves" mean in this context
Taking care of your looks, softmaxxing in short. I've never been there (however I speak Russian), but I think dressing like a gopnik, "caring about your looks is gay" mindset, etc, are far less acceptable than they were in the 90s/early 00s.

BTW, after giving it some thought, I think you were right when you said that the average Russian NTmogs the average American

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ChristianChad
Taking care of your looks, softmaxxing in short. I've never been there (however I speak Russian), but I think dressing like a gopnik, "caring about your looks is gay" mindset, etc, are far less acceptable than they were in the 90s/early 00s.
Bare in mind those are times of extreme poverty

What the fuck is that cucked disgusting unfair quote? Is that shit for real?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
For sure, as disgusting as it is. Even more, when it comes to some feminist agenda many of them keen to align with so called "progressive" western ways of how men should treat women, but at the same time they don't find it hypocritical enough to expect men to go great lenghts steering a relationship/marriage as if we were some tradional household masters. Straightforward "I owe you nothing but you owe me everything".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, abeilletoimême and gamma
It's true, I know some italians that went to Russia to get a woman and confirmed that men have to pay for everthing there.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7725
It's true, I know some italians that went to Russia to get a woman and confirmed that men have to pay for everthing there.
Yeah but paying for a 18 year old prime girl who expects every guy to pay for her is different than paying for a 30 year old roastie with 30+ bodycount who paid for Chad's meals throughout her youth and now wants you to pay for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah but paying for a 18 year old prime girl who excepts every guy to pay for her is different than paying for a 30 year old roastie with 30+ bodycount who paid for Chad's meals throughout her youth and now wants you to pay for her.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Fuck feminism fuck this world

• +1

There’s only like 2 people in russia with present fathers anyway, just say you’ll pay, nut, and bail. Ez

ive lived my whole life around ukranians, belarusians, russians.

There are subhumans ofc, like there are in every group of people. But on average they are well groomed, nice mannered and clean, not the subhuman ogres this forum makes them up to be.

I have a russian friend with legit north atlantic phenotype,black hair blue eyes, thin features.
I saw many of them and this isnt true at all