Rate Ryan Reynolds

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Rate Ryan Reynolds. Maybe a 6-7/10. His body halo is incredible as he was ripped af in blade and Amytiville Horror. I knew a guy who looked like him a few years back and he slayed like crazy at nightclubs.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_ptek47ZPoF1qmrz22_540.gif
    tumblr_ptek47ZPoF1qmrz22_540.gif
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • images.mp4
    72.8 KB
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Zeruel
ripped asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
MAJOR YIKES INCEL! WOMEN DON’T WANT HIM, WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO FEMININE MEN, ITS THE FEMALE GAYZEEEE:soy::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
girls see a htn with maxed body as true chad

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Zeruel, ROTTING and 2 others
Rate Ryan Reynolds. Maybe a 6-7/10. His body halo is incredible as he was ripped af in blade and Amytiville Horror. I knew a guy who looked like him a few years back and he slayed like crazy at nightclubs.
Does he have skinny wrists or am I coping

MAJOR YIKES INCEL! WOMEN DON’T WANT HIM, WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO FEMININE MEN, ITS THE FEMALE GAYZEEEE:soy::bluepill:

The single video where ONE woman likes a roidcel and you loser can’t stop spamming it jfl. Meanwhile all those gymcels ig post are Full of ugly roidcel dudes and feminine prettyboys drown in pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15305 and Zeruel

The guy is a gigamanlet as well :lul: Lifefuel for white gymmaxxed manlet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: Zeruel
Chad.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If we are considering him as as celebrity not him being celebrity he is a 7 but because he is in the top 10% of status with acting he is pushed up to a 9. Woman want status he has that and above average looks he is golden

Normie

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
With beard look good, but remolds have a cuck face, maybe his forehead, pointy long chin and close set eyes makes me think this way about him.