rate salludon morph psl

I know you don't get laid so don't care didn't ask.
I've come closer than you ever have.

And i'll clarify: in real life. Dreams don't count.

@Enfant terrible @TRUE_CEL lol
@RODEBLUR no hate but youre coping if you think you can ever be 3.5 psl above him that would mean you would be 9.5 psl and psl doesnt go past 8 :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
@RODEBLUR no hate but youre coping if you think you can ever be 3.5 psl above him that would mean you would be 9.5 psl and psl doesnt go past 8 :ROFLMAO:
this nigga is not 6psl rofl

this nigga is not 6psl rofl
i have seen his pics, hes got toptier bone structure, and good eye area. no failos. hes a mogger.

i have seen his pics, hes got toptier bone structure, and good eye area. no failos. hes a mogger.
i got both of those too lmfao

''no failos'' the only failo i ever get shit about that i don't even consider a failo is ipd and it mogs

i got both of those too lmfao

''no failos'' the only failo i ever get shit about that i don't even consider a failo is ipd and it mogs
your bone structure is nowhere near his, its chiseled like tom welling almost. also he has white coloring that guys here say is best.

Show pics, tired of this gatekeeping
C7DA7F14 8244 4D2D B34F DE0EF314B0A6

this is disgusting just kill yourself already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
For some reason I like this more effeminate look

At 6'1 as an ethnic he would disarm many women who don't like ethnic men, and get a lot of pussies wet

Sit down faggot lmao.
If you look like this you should get the fuck off this forum and actually looksmax like your life depends on it

If you look like this you should get the fuck off this forum and actually looksmax like your life depends on it
That's the other guy you idiot. I can dm pics if you want to see what I actually look like lol.

That's the other guy you idiot. I can dm pics if you want to see what I actually look like lol.
That's what I mean

I know its rodeblur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917