Rate @salludons son whom he made in his image praise be @salludons name.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

@Salludon why could you not create me like him tbh but praise be your name

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Wtf are those hands :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
chad mentalcel

• +1
Face>hands
Salludon mogs him hard tho. If he shaved his beard and wore a suit in a building, he would look like he is in a perfume advert.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Damn this is why people are complaining ethnic copers in this site

How many more threads are you gonna make in his name?

• +1

he is a fag
Say that Salludon is ugly and these ethnic copers bark like dogs, but they are too low T to actually bite, like most dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and BigBiceps
Salludon mogs him hard tho. If he shaved his beard and wore a suit in a building, he would look like he is in a perfume advert.

He is god himself you cannot mog himself tbh

lol, he is model tier, that is why he makes threads about him. Best looking on the site.
he is a fag
Say that Salludon is ugly and these ethnic copers bark like dogs, but they are too low T to actually bite, like most dogs
lol low t, im high t biatch

Wie die Hand eines Mannes so auch sein Johannes.
An der Nase des Hannes, so erkennt man Hannes kann es

Ich hab schon große Hände, 11 Klaviertasten Spannweite, aber dafür ist mein "Johannes" durchschnittlich (Europaweit gemessen)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
he is a fag
you are low t for having a girl in your avi. High t = basic avi

When the coping is to strong you would sacrifice your right eye to look like this dude

how much would you pay to be @Salludon

You cannot emulate this perfection he is god himself
he is a fag

Atleast were not on a leash your like dog's on a leash tbh you keep hating on anyone who is slightly non white keep crying for @Salludon though

Who hurt you, Sweaty :soy:
SOY B0I attack

Atleast were not on a leash your like dog's on a leash tbh you keep hating on anyone who is slightly non white keep crying for @Salludon though
you are 17 and you talk like this, @Salludon is Muslim so he wouldn't want you to say that.

On the thread "Who are the best looking PSL forum members" I included 2 ethnics, one of which is Salludon.
What you dogs have all in common is, obsessing over a good looking ethnic, because you dont have any self-esteem. You get mogged regularly by white guys, even subhuman whites.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1680
On the thread "Who are the best looking PSL forum members" I included 2 ethnics, one of which is Salludon.
What you dogs have all in common is, obsessing over a good looking ethnic, because you dont have any self-esteem. You get mogged regularly by white guys, even subhuman whites.

Keep projecting cuck that's why my people are reproducing more like crazy while yours becomes smaller and smaller also i might get mogged but your coping if you think western paki's or bengali's get mogged some area's have 6 foot 4 on average bengali's and paki's preston is a good example so keep projecting cuck

Keep projecting cuck that's why my people are reproducing more like crazy while yours becomes smaller and smaller also i might get mogged but your coping if you think western paki's or bengali's get mogged some area's have 6 foot 4 on average bengali's and paki's preston is a good example so keep projecting cuck
but are you a 6' 4 Paki chad ? No you arent, but I acknowledge them and rate them high, but matter of fact is, that paki chads wont ever browse PSL but cockroaches like you and you ethnic friends come here to cope their way through your daily life. Why dont you make your own forums ?

but are you a 6' 4 Paki chad ? No you arent, but I acknowledge them and rate them high, but matter of fact is, that paki chads wont ever browse PSL but cockroaches like you and you ethnic friends come here to cope their way through your daily life. Why dont you make your own forums ?

No but i'm 6 foot 2 as for chad no but if i got surgery i could get to higher tier normie i know what it take's it's possible i've seen it also why don't you make your own forum's ? i have a right to be here i don't cry for other races you do you cry for the jew's and even blacks and curries

There's a lot of ethnic copers on this forum ngl. A lot can't grasp the fact that a curry can be objectively facially attractive but they'll lack appeal to women and their smv is poor. @itsoverbuddyboyo is right.
Only case when a curry can be attractive to white women is when they're literally 99.99% percentile in every aspect of looks

There's a lot of ethnic copers on this forum ngl. A lot can't grasp the fact that a curry can be objectively facially attractive but they'll lack appeal to women and their smv is poor. @itsoverbuddyboyo is right.
Only case when a curry can be attractive to white women is when they're literally 99.99% percentile in every aspect of looks

When the coping is to strong most curries are high BF have high pollution we would be top dog without the bullshit our goverments are forcing onto us

When the coping is to strong most curries are high BF have high pollution we would be top dog without the bullshit our goverments are forcing onto us
Why would I cope when I'm indian myself you're the coper here jfl. 70-80% of indians are subhumans, 99.99% of indians are invisible to non-indian women. It is what it is, if you're too inept to understand this, then nothing can save or help you.

Why would I cope when I'm indian myself you're the coper here jfl. 70-80% of indians are subhumans, 99.99% of indians are invisible to non-indian women. It is what it is, if you're too inept to understand this, then nothing can save or help you.

When the coping is to strong i've seen indian's the youthful ones the young ones these dudes are not bad looking their just bloat maxed like crazy dude

When the coping is to strong i've seen indian's the youthful ones the young ones these dudes are not bad looking their just bloat maxed like crazy dude
And did you see these guys slay non Indian women?

And did you see these guys slay non Indian women?

Hmmmmm lets see seeing as if most of these parents would kill them if they tried you tell me cause they hate race mixing ded serious indian parents are more racist than ever tbh

Hmmmmm lets see seeing as if most of these parents would kill them if they tried you tell me cause they hate race mixing ded serious indian parents are more racist than ever tbh
If youre going to fuck a girl it's not that hard to hide it from you're parents. But OK if that's the case fine.
Do you see these guys making out with girls or girls flirting with them in front of your eyes. Highly doubt it.

If youre going to fuck a girl it's not that hard to hide it from you're parents. But OK if that's the case fine.
Do you see these guys making out with girls or girls flirting with them in front of your eyes. Highly doubt it.

I live in mainly white area havent been to my native land in a while the native land they live on barely had white women the western ones in some area tend to be 6 foot 4 to 5 a piece like Preston in the UK they happen to be religious as it is so they don't go for that shit and most happen to hate race mixing you tell me how I'm coping here

I live in mainly white area havent been to my native land in a while the native land they live on barely had white women the western ones in some area tend to be 6 foot 4 to 5 a piece like Preston in the UK they happen to be religious as it is so they don't go for that shit and most happen to hate race mixing you tell me how I'm coping here
So if that's the case, where youve not experienced environments where there's an abundance of both white women and indian guys that could potentially fuck, how can you make a statement that indian guys are not disadvantaged.

In my area there are lots of whites and indians. What happens is the chadpreets slay the Stacy INDIANs but theyre ignored by white girls

So if that's the case, where youve not experienced environments where there's an abundance of both white women and indian guys that could potentially fuck, how can you make a statement that indian guys are not disadvantaged.

In my area there are lots of whites and indians. What happens is the chadpreets slay the Stacy INDIANs but theyre ignored by white girls

Jfl the argument never was chadlites don't slay the argument was most curries are not subhuman stop shifting the goal post also you need to know where to look are they ethnic Indians or western