A good man will k*ll himself because of your lazines.

Jarate

Jarate

Équinoxe
Did a 6am meetup in Vegas.

One of my Adonis School student tells me that he wants to start posting fitness content because he's made great progress in his journey already.

But then he tells me that he hasn't been posting because he's afraid that kids from high school will see his videos and make fun of him.

So I tell him the truth...

A good man will k*ll himself if you don't post your lessons. His blood is on your hands because you're being weak. You could have saved his life. It isn't your high school friends stopping you. It's YOU.

Purpose.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, twojei, mid and 1 other person
CB7B9211 F9C5 49CF A9D3 62CFFCB77B4A

One of my Adonis School student tells me that he wants to start posting fitness content because he's made great progress in his journey already.

But then he tells me that he hasn't been posting because he's afraid that kids from high school will see his videos and make fun of him.

A good man will k*ll himself if you don't post your lessons. His blood is on your hands because you're being weak. You could have saved his life. It isn't your high school friends stopping you. It's YOU.

Purpose.
i got this email

• Love it
Reactions: Jarate

Purpose.
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

• Love it
Reactions: Jarate