Rate Sean O Pry Knockoff from TRM Reddit

L

letsdoit

Zephir
This eye area is male gaze IMO, the guy looks good but Zayne Malik’s eye area is top notch

Attachments

• 9DA89AC0-87F2-4BB0-99A4-A1F1679F5151.png
    9DA89AC0-87F2-4BB0-99A4-A1F1679F5151.png
    9 MB · Views: 0
  • 7B85ABB6-4C65-4E77-ABD5-4E973F364538.png
    7B85ABB6-4C65-4E77-ABD5-4E973F364538.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 189594E3-37DE-433B-9A8F-4623D5AC0F94.png
    189594E3-37DE-433B-9A8F-4623D5AC0F94.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 24593, IndianMewingChad69 and 8 others
mid tier normie, not sure why you call him an o'pry knock off because his coloring is dull.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, xeqri, A23ghskung and 24 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: robbin2k00, xeqri, horizontallytall and 30 others
mid tier normie, not sure why you call him an o'pry knock off because his coloring is dull.
Can’t believe your calling him mtn lol, he is an otoplasty away and a couple of years of gym to becoming an IRL chad especially at his height.
PSL ruins everyone’s brain over 30

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, FutureAestheticMale, SubhumanCurrycel and 15 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xeqri, FutureAestheticMale, Yerico7 and 3 others
Can’t believe your calling him mtn lol, he is an otoplasty away and a couple of years of gym to becoming an IRL chad especially at his height.
PSL ruins everyone’s brain over 30
the models coined as 'chads' here have zero appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, FutureAestheticMale, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
I wouldn’t say no appeal but they are just the pinnacle of aesthetics, go and look at certain vids on them traveling and walking down the street and look at everyone turning their heads or tapping their friend to show them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Deleted member 32440 and FutureAestheticMale
I wouldn’t say no appeal but they are just the pinnacle of aesthetics, go and certain vids on them traveling and walking down the street and look at everyone turning their heads or tapping their friend to show them
if it doesn't appeal to the opposite sex, then for all intents and purposes it's not aesthetic.

male gaze copers see hollow cheeks and eurasian eyes on a dull boring looking man with terrible ratios and think it's the next o'pry despite what sets him apart is his coloring, zero people would look twice if this man passed them on the streets.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, FutureAestheticMale, Yerico7 and 7 others
Sean o’pry? More like gay alien.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and poopoohead
This eye area is male gaze IMO, the guy looks good but Zayne Malik’s eye area is top notch
zayn maliks eye area is mid, thom strijd mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24444, Kebab Master and 2 others
dude is lean have muscle way above average in the face doesnt look short 7 7.5-10

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
if it doesn't appeal to the opposite sex, then for all intents and purposes it's not aesthetic.

male gaze copers see hollow cheeks and eurasian eyes on a dull boring looking man with terrible ratios and think it's the next o'pry despite what sets him apart is his coloring, zero people would look twice if this man passed them on the streets.
This is the opposite of male gaze, you only training your shoulders and chest to get wider and wider is more male gaze than this.. no? This guy’s coloring isn’t bad at all, put him in the sun for a week and it’ll be similar to opry’s.
I’m curious if you were to give advice to this guy what would you suggest for him to “appeal” to the opposite sex

Chad, anyone rating less hasn't been outside.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, It'snotover and Deleted member 1901
This is the opposite of male gaze, you only training your shoulders and chest to get wider and wider is more male gaze than this.. no?
shoulder waist ratio appeals more to women than it does to men.

I didn't say his coloring was bad, it's dull, it doesn't stand out at all, he'd already improve massively if he hid his massive forehead since it's literally 50% of his face.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He’s obviously a chad. In the first photo he looks insane.

• Ugh..
This guy is nowhere near chad lol

Such as? Most models talked about here are high appeal id say

• +1

Are you Lars from your old acc or just using his pfp?

• Ugh..
Foreheads too big and there's something off about his nose. Still chadlite though. 7/10

• Ugh..
shoulder waist ratio appeals more to women than it does to men.

I didn't say his coloring was bad, it's dull, it doesn't stand out at all, he'd already improve massively if he hid his massive forehead since it's literally 50% of his face.
Wrong, eyelashes on a guy matter more than a couple inches on your shoulder to waist ratio, so your saying guy is mtn right now and if he just has a fringe hairstyle he’s chad?

• +1
Foreheads too big and there's something off about his nose. Still chadlite though. 7/10
What is off about his nose lol, does it not look perfect? Can you post a better nose then?
It is a good mix of pretty boy / masculine, slight nostril show, no feminine curve or slope

gandy, barrett, some others I can't recall, one of the only models posted here that actually appeals to women is chico but everyone also universally knows that he's not a chad by a long shot, which is the irony.

women won't look at this guy and think 'wow check those hollow cheeks out' they just see his massive forehead and walk away, having no negative characteristics is more important for appeal than having stand out features, because women don't select based on positives, they select on a lack of negatives.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FutureAestheticMale
gandy, barrett, some others I can't recall, one of the only models posted here that actually appeals to women is chico but everyone also universally knows that he's not a chad by a long shot, which is the irony.

women won't look at this guy and think 'wow check those hollow cheeks out' they just see his massive forehead and walk away, having no negative characteristics is more important for appeal than having stand out features, because women don't select based on positives, they select on a lack of negatives.
Barrett yes, gandy no he's high appeal although not as high as some here think

Youre coping really hard if you think chico is not a chad, he's at least gigachad facially and with his height his SMV based on looks alone is infinite to girls under 23

What is off about his nose lol, does it not look perfect? Can you post a better nose then?
It is a good mix of pretty boy / masculine, slight nostril show, no feminine curve or slope
I don't think the shape is the problem I think it's just a little long for his face. It's not terrible just a little off.

Wrong, eyelashes on a guy matter more than a couple inches on your shoulder to waist ratio, so your saying guy is mtn right now and if he just has a fringe hairstyle he’s chad?
hard cope, shoulder width is so powerful it's a statistically significant factor in a women's ability to orgasm from a guy.

> Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

he's still a normie if he hides his forehead because his ratios just aren't good, chin is severely lacking, coloring isn't there, all he has going for him is eye shape/hooding and cheekbones, not much more, but by all means pretend you're going to ascend if you can starve yourself until the sun casts a faint shadow on your jaw that nobody pays attention to.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 27472
Barrett yes, gandy no he's high appeal although not as high as some here think

Youre coping really hard if you think chico is not a chad, he's at least gigachad facially and with his height his SMV based on looks alone is infinite to girls under 23
chico is a boneless normie that lacks negative characteristics, his appeal isn't in his striking features because he doesn't have any, even his coloring is lackluster, his appeal is that there's no noticeable signs of recession anywhere.

• +1

Again I disagree, I think I disagree with almost comment you’ve made, women want an average man with a couple halos, etc ( good eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color, soft hair ).
You can’t be serious calling his forehead huge, a good forehead on a properly developed man is actually a halo.
Just an fyi this guy was a previous signed model years back now posting on TRM.
On a side note how old are you? I’ve heard people say 30 or 40 but i’m genuinely asking.

Again I disagree, I think I disagree with almost comment you’ve made, women want an average man with a couple halos, etc ( good eyelashes, eyebrows, eye color, soft hair ).
You can’t be serious calling his forehead huge, a good forehead on a properly developed man is actually a halo.
Just an fyi this guy was a previous signed model years back now posting on TRM.
On a side note how old are you? I’ve heard people say 30 or 40 but i’m genuinely asking.
I don't care if you disagree, apply whatever notions you think are attractive to yourself and then tell me if it works, I know you haven't because I have and it doesn't, most of you are too scared to experiment with yourselves.

I'm 30, I've been there, done that, I've got a rough idea of what works and what doesn't because I've actually done well with women my entire life, even when I was skinny, despite being autistic, most of you are barely 20 and don't do well with women but argue that some obscure alien features not a single woman ever thinks about in a positive fashion are the end all be all of attraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
hard cope, shoulder width is so powerful it's a statistically significant factor in a women's ability to orgasm from a guy.

> Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

he's still a normie if he hides his forehead because his ratios just aren't good, chin is severely lacking, coloring isn't there, all he has going for him is eye shape/hooding and cheekbones, not much more, but by all means pretend you're going to ascend if you can starve yourself until the sun casts a faint shadow on your jaw that nobody pays attention to.
Shoulder to waist ratio is indeed important but at the end of the day male gaze more than female gaze, you posting these “stats” mean nothing, IRL means everything, I can’t count how many pretty boy twinks I know having their girl orgasm and attached to them like the back of their hand.
Calling him a normie is absurd and shows signs of autism.
I do enjoy this conversation we are having but it is hard to take advice from a man who is unmarried and hasn’t posted his pics either.
Jaw is Law

This dude is a clear Chad. Bone structure is insane, as is his first picture.

• Ugh..
Only major failo is his upper third

Give him a straight hairline and he mogs 95% of all men PSL

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
chico is a boneless normie that lacks negative characteristics, his appeal isn't in his striking features because he doesn't have any, even his coloring is lackluster, his appeal is that there's no noticeable signs of recession anywhere.
His facial structure is phenomenal, theres more to objective analysis of looks than bone mass, and I would describe his eye area as striking. Agree that he doesnt have noticebale flaws
This dude is a clear Chad. Bone structure is insane, as is his first picture.
Youre joking right

god ur clueless kys

• Ugh..
I don't care if you disagree, apply whatever notions you think are attractive to yourself and then tell me if it works, I know you haven't because I have and it doesn't, most of you are too scared to experiment with yourselves.

I'm 30, I've been there, done that, I've got a rough idea of what works and what doesn't because I've actually done well with women my entire life, even when I was skinny, despite being autistic, most of you are barely 20 and don't do well with women but argue that some obscure alien features not a single woman ever thinks about in a positive fashion are the end all be all of attraction.
Wrong again, I actually have, maybe it is because I am still a freshman in college but this muh shoulder to waist ratio they could care less about as long your not a framecel.

I also have done well with woman and only here because I need to become a clean cut Chad or even Chadlite.

Your contradicting yourself by calling that guy’s forehead absurd and a normie is more alien than guy’s getting zygo and jaw fillers.

Shoulder to waist ratio is indeed important but at the end of the day male gaze more than female gaze,
post your studies that demonstrate eyelashes have any noticeable impact on a mans ability to sexually satisfy his partner, you don't have any because you made it up.
IRL means everything, I can’t count how many pretty boy twinks I know having their girl orgasm and attached to them like the back of their hand.
you don't go outside, can't wait for you to hit your twenties and find out women hate overly feminine men more than other men do.

sounds like you're barely an adult.

I do enjoy this conversation we are having but it is hard to take advice from a man who is unmarried and hasn’t posted his pics either.
Jaw is Law
I have posted my pictures, you haven't.

post your studies that demonstrate eyelashes have any noticeable impact on a mans ability to sexually satisfy his partner, you don't have any because you made it up.

you don't go outside, can't wait for you to hit your twenties and find out women hate overly feminine men more than other men do.

sounds like you're barely an adult.

I have posted my pictures, you haven't.
That’s the problem with some of the autists on here they need “studies” to back up having top tier eyelashes LOL.
I am in a top college LOL. “ Don’t go outside”
Women appreciate beauty.
You have posted face pics? I haven’t seen any?

Wrong again, I actually have, maybe it is because I am still a freshman in college but this muh shoulder to waist ratio they could care less about as long your not a framecel.

I also have done well with woman and only here because I need to become a clean cut Chad or even Chadlite.

Your contradicting yourself by calling that guy’s forehead absurd and a normie is more alien than guy’s getting zygo and jaw fillers.
Eyelashes matter, but comparing bidelt to eyelashes is COMICAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Eyelashes matter, but comparing bidelt to eyelashes is COMICAL
Obviously not the same tier but imo having top tier brows and lashes matters more than having an extra inch or two past a certain #.
It’s all about ROI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and User49
O’pry and Benedict cumberbatch morph

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Obviously not the same tier but imo having top tier brows and lashes matters more than having an extra inch or two past a certain #.
It’s all about ROI
Frame and physique is a big part of looks

sub 22 bidelt = it’s over keep gymcelling roiding etc

Frame and physique is a big part of looks

sub 22 bidelt = it’s over keep gymcelling roiding etc
Never said it’s not but past a certain point it’s comical

That’s the problem with some of the autists on here they need “studies” to back up having top tier eyelashes LOL.
I am in a top college LOL. “ Don’t go outside”
Women appreciate beauty.
You have posted face pics? I haven’t seen any?
just cope by pretending you'll be able to make up for your lack of physical presence (height + width) by jestermaxxing with eyelashes, I can't think of anything more deranged, nobody even sees them unless they're right in your face breathing down your neck.

if it had any relevant statistical value, there would exist data on it, sexual appeal has been a subject of study of literally hundreds of years, but you can't find anything, occam's razor concludes that's likely because there's nothing there.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 27472

people would look twice if they saw this odd specimen of a man on the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Orc
people would look twice if they saw this odd specimen of a man on the street
they'd stare at his forehead twice, worried that it might take down a plane at any given time.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and coispet
just cope by pretending you'll be able to make up for your lack of physical presence (height + width) by jestermaxxing with eyelashes, I can't think of anything more deranged, nobody even sees them unless they're right in your face breathing down your neck.

if it had any relevant statistical value, there would exist data on it, sexual appeal has been a subject of study of literally hundreds of years, but you can't find anything, occam's razor concludes that's likely because there's nothing there.
Never said it would make up for your physical presence lol.
But you are right guys don’t compliment me on it, it’s only girls who compliment me on it and those are in fact the ones breathing down my neck.

I don’t go by stats, I go by IRL. You really need a statistic to know that eyelashes and eyebrows are most important parts of an eye area.
What is occam’s razor?
Also still waiting for your body and face pics.