Rate Sean O Pry Knockoff from TRM Reddit

mid tier normie, not sure why you call him an o'pry knock off because his coloring is dull.
JFL, in what universe is this guy mid tier normie?

His eye area is not appealing to female gaze but he is not MTN

Never said it would make up for your physical presence lol.
But you are right guys don’t compliment me on it, it’s only girls who compliment me on it and those are in fact the ones breathing down my neck.

I don’t go by stats, I go by IRL. You really need a statistic to know that eyelashes and eyebrows are most important parts of an eye area.
What is occam’s razor?
Also still waiting for your body and face pics.
do you have any proof this happened + pictures of the girls so I can assess whether their opinion is relevant.

you have no pictures posted, what position do you think you're in to be asking for them? do you think anyone cares for convincing you?

my body is literally my pfp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055

he doesn't have much going for him other than his cheekbones, his jaw isn't actually very good and you can tell from the side as well, completely lacks height.

no excess recession + some positives + some negatives makes a mid tier normie.

do you have any proof this happened + pictures of the girls so I can assess whether their opinion is relevant.

you have no pictures posted, what position do you think you're in to be asking for them? do you think anyone cares for convincing you?

my body is literally my pfp.
I’m not here for validation like some of the narcies here.
I can’t even assess whether your opinion is relevant since your pfp looks like a roided body and for all we know that could be on a bald head.
You stated and I quote “ I have my pictures posted here”
I don’t want convincing just want to see the face that goes with your pfp.

He isnt that handsome my dude. He gets mtn treatment irl

I’m not here for validation like some of the narcies here.
I can’t even assess whether your opinion is relevant since your pfp looks like a roided body and for all we know that could be on a bald head.
You stated and I quote “ I have my pictures posted here”
I don’t want convincing just want to see the face that goes with your pfp.
you are here to pointlessly argue and masturbate over hyper-masculine factors no women cares for because you don't have any experience having them yourself, if only you could surgically induce them and you would surely mog right? in reality more bone doesn't necessarily add more appeal, not a single woman ever would overlook this guys forehead just because of his cheekbones, if they'd even notice him at all because once again he looks dull, that is not how attraction works, any sign of recession will failo you harder than any positive factor will ascend you and this guy has more negative characteristics than he does positives.

0bf45b411e42db093330606f7d7dc953.png

Last edited:
you're coping hard
i don't blame him, if the guy had wider palate him being in the hieghteir normie chad territory woud be more obvious
the small mouth pill is brutal

you are here to pointlessly argue and masturbate over hyper-masculine factors no women cares for because you don't have any experience having them yourself, if only you could surgically induce them and you would surely mog right? in reality more bone doesn't necessarily add more appeal, not a single woman ever would overlook this guys forehead just because of his cheekbones, if they'd even notice him at all because once again he looks dull, that is not how attraction works, any sign of recession will failo you harder than any positive factor will ascend you and this guy has more negative characteristics than he does positives.

You HAPA?

No way your the guy from reddit that got implants from eppley then posted on TRM reddit and got comments saying good bone structure but looks off.
Also what’s the scar on your right eye cantho scar?

He isnt that handsome my dude. He gets mtn treatment irl
I would argue HTN but still his biggest problem are his shoulders

His frame really doesn't suit his big ass skull

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Def a mid tier Chad

No way your the guy from reddit that got implants from eppley then posted on TRM reddit and got comments saying good bone structure but looks off.
Also what’s the scar on your right eye cantho scar?
I haven't had any cosmetic surgery done, it's from falling out of a tree.
His frame really doesn't suit his big ass skull
this is a common issue people with tall skulls have, almost all models suffer from it too and it looks terrible, even maher looks like a framelet.

it's also another reason shoulder width is important, it's always bothered me how big my head looks in comparison to my skull, but now it looks proportional.

Last edited:
  • +1

this is a common issue people with tall skulls have, almost all models suffer from it too and it looks terrible, even maher looks like a framelet.
@Arborist whats a good progression rate on ohb. Im weak as shit and only added 30 lbs to it over 5 months bulk

just cope by pretending you'll be able to make up for your lack of physical presence (height + width) by jestermaxxing with eyelashes, I can't think of anything more deranged, nobody even sees them unless they're right in your face breathing down your neck.

if it had any relevant statistical value, there would exist data on it, sexual appeal has been a subject of study of literally hundreds of years, but you can't find anything, occam's razor concludes that's likely because there's nothing there.
i feel face is more important than height and frame as long as ur 6'+ and not a framecel

@Arborist whats a good progression rate on ohb. Im weak as shit and only added 30 lbs to it over 5 months bulk
unless you're bulking you're not going to add much more than 1 rep to your sets every now and then, once you've build up like 5-7 additional reps you can try lowering them and adding weight.
i feel face is more important than height and frame as long as ur 6'+ and not a framecel
lack of negative characteristics is more important facially than positive characteristics, this guys head is 50% forehead, his lower jaw is short as well, and it also looks recessed from the side.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23218
unless you're bulking you're not going to add much more than 1 rep to your sets every now and then, once you've build up like 5-7 additional reps you can try lowering them and adding weight.

lack of negative characteristics is more important facially than positive characteristics, this guys head is 50% forehead, his lower jaw is short as well, and it also looks recessed from the side.
how many reps should i go for fi do one warmpu set of ohp and 3 regular 6-8 reps than 3 sets of bench press as my compounds too makes my shoulder feel very ffatigued. I am adding weight sometimes but my ohp is weak as shit ( iadded 30 pounds but its still like 85 lbs). My back progresses way quicker

9A49EE84 7864 4639 9F26 FEC0C9DD4EA0

@Arborist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294

looks asian lmao

how many reps should i go for fi do one warmpu set of ohp and 3 regular 6-8 reps than 3 sets of bench press as my compounds too makes my shoulder feel very ffatigued. I am adding weight sometimes but my ohp is weak as shit ( iadded 30 pounds but its still like 85 lbs). My back progresses way quicker
somewhere between 10 and 20, don't do bench or ohp on the same day they negatively impact each other.
just have a pheno transplant.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23218
somewhere between 10 and 20, don't do bench or ohp on the same day they negatively impact each other.

just have a pheno transplant.
should ii have two seperate push days then?

should ii have two seperate push days then?
it depends on whether you want to progress either of them, if you do both on the same day both tend to stagnate or one goes up while the other declines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
it depends on whether you want to progress either of them, if you do both on the same day both tend to stagnate or one goes up while the other declines.
I may experiemnt with switching arounf on which one i start each day

I may experiemnt with switching arounf on which one i start each day
a lot of compounds negatively impact each other so if you want to make any significant progress on one the others will likely stall at a certain point, i.e your deadlift will likely not improve while you're trying to get better at squatting or vice versa, because both exhaust your central nervous system and joints.

:ROFLMAO:

thought the same thing
the difference between normies and chads is largely coloring, chico will never be a chad for example because he's equally dull, maybe even worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 19294
This eye area is male gaze IMO, the guy looks good but Zayne Malik’s eye area is top notch
Reminds me of Benedict cumberbatch. I don't think this guy slays

• +1
Looks face appd

Looks great and he'd do well on dating apps. People are bashing him because you compared him to their lord and savior, O'pry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Looks great and he'd do well on dating apps. People are bashing him because you compared him to their lord and savior, O'pry
Do they not have the same eye area?
He is a signed model fyi

it's also another reason shoulder width is important, it's always bothered me how big my head looks in comparison to my skull, but now it looks proportional.
Your not the guy that saw Eppley got implants and then posted on TRM on reddit? Think he had orange hair.

Yes I agree shoulder width is important, are you fully natty or have you taken sarms or any cycles etc?

Your not the guy that saw Eppley got implants and then posted on TRM on reddit? Think he had orange hair.

Yes I agree shoulder width is important, are you fully natty or have you taken sarms or any cycles etc?
I have greyish blonde hair naturally and currently have it dyed black for an experiment.

not on anything but no one believes me anyway, both of my parents are quite muscular too.
Do they not have the same eye area?
He is a signed model fyi
most models are normies, it's not really an indicator that you're attractive, moreso it's an indicator that you're not ugly and are willing to work for what's essentially minimum wage, I've been offered a job as model several times, if you want to make it it's also an indicator that your moral standards are probably not very high because the industry works by favors.

• +1
I have greyish blonde hair naturally and currently have it dyed black for an experiment.

not on anything but no one believes me anyway, both of my parents are quite muscular too.

most models are normies, it's not really an indicator that you're attractive, moreso it's an indicator that you're not ugly and are willing to work for what's essentially minimum wage, I've been offered a job as model several times, if you want to make it it's also an indicator that your moral standards are probably not very high because the industry works by favors.
When you say you aren’t on anything you mean your currently not on anything or haven’t taken anything before ever?
Also what’s your height? Your frame is insane.

I’m sorry most models are not normies. Models are top 2-5% of people. In what world is 2-5% normies.
What do you mean by favors? Like blowing the photographer? No way lol

When you say you aren’t on anything you mean your currently not on anything or haven’t taken anything before ever?
I posted a progress thread a while back, just steadily build size over the years, never exploded at any point, shoulders are just a very responsive muscle for me, I have others that don't respond very well such as my triceps.

6'2

I’m sorry most models are not normies. Models are top 2-5% of people. In what world is 2-5% normies.
What do you mean by favors? Like blowing the photographer? No way lol
by normie tier, I mean they're neutral, as in they've neither really got positive of negative characteristics, or a mix good and bad features that even each other out, their development tends to not be excessive, but they also are never deeply recessed in any area, chico is a normie for example, but his appeal is that there's not a single part of his face that stands out as negative, all of his development is in a good range, but neither ideal nor excessive, and his coloring isn't good either, so you can't really call him much more than that, this guy is worse, his ratios are not that good with his chin being short and his forehead being large, he's got more negative characteristics than he's got positives but he's still not that recessed in any part of his face regardless.

most people are fat, so even if they have good bone structure you'd never see it, a lot of people could be models if they applied themselves, there's probably also guys walking around working an office job that have the best training response in the world but have never exercised in their lives so they just don't know.

those with characteristics in the ideal range, or beyond that don't tend to be models, they tend to be actors, because models only promote products, actors are the product, there's exceptions though some models are more like brand faces that don't really promote the product directly, but most of them are relatively neutral so they don't distract you from the product they're promoting.

the favors are more on the line of promoting each other, inviting the other as guest, terrible unbearable social events full of insufferable people.

• +1
@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King What PSL rating would you give him? Also what about SMV?
I want to verify if my rating system is calibrated correctly.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King What PSL rating would you give him? Also what about SMV?
He has 0 appeal IRL
I have seen models like him in front of my eyes and I can easily bet any girl will choose a fit and tall guy over these anorexic robots
Psl wise around 5.5 - 6 at Max

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Xerryx
He has 0 appeal IRL
I have seen models like him in front of my eyes and I can easily bet any girl will choose a fit and tall guy over these anorexic robots
Psl wise around 5.5 - 6 at Max
If he's 6'2-6'4ish, it should take care of the "masculine presence" factor.
He's got a model-tier face, so I don't believe gymcelling is really necessary for him.

Although I do agree light gymmaxxing would boost his SMV, I believe he should still easily SMV-mog any gymmaxxed ethnic (who are usually shorter too). Thoughts?

I posted a progress thread a while back, just steadily build size over the years, never exploded at any point, shoulders are just a very responsive muscle for me, I have others that don't respond very well such as my triceps.

6'2

by normie tier, I mean they're neutral, as in they've neither really got positive of negative characteristics, or a mix good and bad features that even each other out, their development tends to not be excessive, but they also are never deeply recessed in any area, chico is a normie for example, but his appeal is that there's not a single part of his face that stands out as negative, all of his development is in a good range, but neither ideal nor excessive, and his coloring isn't good either, so you can't really call him much more than that, this guy is worse, his ratios are not that good with his chin being short and his forehead being large, he's got more negative characteristics than he's got positives but he's still not that recessed in any part of his face regardless.

most people are fat, so even if they have good bone structure you'd never see it, a lot of people could be models if they applied themselves, there's probably also guys walking around working an office job that have the best training response in the world but have never exercised in their lives so they just don't know.

those with characteristics in the ideal range, or beyond that don't tend to be models, they tend to be actors, because models only promote products, actors are the product, there's exceptions though some models are more like brand faces that don't really promote the product directly, but most of them are relatively neutral so they don't distract you from the product they're promoting.

the favors are more on the line of promoting each other, inviting the other as guest, terrible unbearable social events full of insufferable people.
send pics of the most attractive publicly posted/famous men boys in ur opinion... send who you view as chads in the female gaze

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, justleavemealone and Deleted member 27472
yea 5.5-6 PSL. But tbh he’s a rare exception where PSL fails. I can’t imagine he would have crazy results on OLD and def not clubbing he looks like a nerd tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and 5.5psl
he's has gay alien looking eyes, but still a god for foids from non western countries