rate selfie i just took

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Snapchat 1913050939

also what the fuck is up with the assymetry? looks fine when i take it, but if i flip it over i become fucking disgusting full of assymetries. how?

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Time Travel
Don’t look too bad just cut that gay emo boy hair

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
1d5-gif.280554

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, BeestungLipsTheory, 5'8manlet and 2 others
I expected you to look different tbh

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Good looking
Should dye Hair medium blonde all the way and cut it a a bit would look legit

• +1
Reactions: karbo
O4b6fz0vua341
you look like noen eubanks less attractive brother

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
look like a low budget of the famous tiktoker

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 678
I expected you to look different tbh
what did u expect? ngl i posted my pics already
Don’t look too bad just cut that gay emo boy hair
im growing it out everywhere. as nw2 i dont have many other choices. i look -2 subhuman with buzzcut
View attachment 280878 you look like noen eubanks less attractive brother
look like a low budget of the famous tiktoker
girls on yubo tell me that all the time jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bechadish

Attachments

• 1582580923134.png
    1582580923134.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 42
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
maybe get a haircut

1d5-gif.280554

Attachments

• 1582581034376.png
    1582581034376.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 40
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 2227
1d5-gif.280554

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
look decent but you need to change the hair. maybe grow it out first to see how you can style it.

also feel like you are dim light frauding

how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mirin hair.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and karbo

ur insecurity is leaking through the website to my laptop screen. its comical how you always try your hardest under every single one of my rate threads to make me feel bad jfl. honestly hang urself

Looks like shit, bad philtrum

ur insecurity is leaking through the website to my laptop screen. its comical how you always try your hardest under every single one of my rate threads to make me feel bad jfl. honestly hang urself
My bullying is getting to you, good

View attachment 280837
also what the fuck is up with the assymetry? looks fine when i take it, but if i flip it over i become fucking disgusting full of assymetries. how?
Same. Your face is slightly asymmetric, like most faces but since you usually see yourself mirrored, flipping the pics makes the asymmetries stand out more. Other people won't notice them.

• +1
also what the fuck is up with the assymetry?
life fuel. I do not notice assymetries first glance. I also look horrendous if flip my pics.

• +1
My bullying is getting to you, good
no bro, it doesnt make me feel insecure about myself or anything that sort, it just triggers my anger issues because ur such a stupid faggot degenerate nigger jfl. ur even acting passive-agressive on my threads completely unrelated to my looks. must be some kind of coping mechanism, when someone outperforms you in any aspect of life the small weak mental mind of yours, which is the outcome of constant bullying in your past, comes out and tries to belittle anyone who you feel threatened by.

too bad you are even shit for a narcissist/sociopath because your insults are clearly not personal enough to hurt me, and your piss weak attempt at trying to belittle me actually functions as a gateway for me to look into your pathetic mind and read you like a book. you can act all strong and full of confidence, but we both know that's the truth. looking forward to 'dn rd' as it's likely the most powerful comeback you may now make
Looks like shit, bad philtrum
ok faggot

no bro, it doesnt make me feel insecure about myself or anything that sort, it just triggers my anger issues because ur such a stupid faggot degenerate nigger jfl. ur even acting passive-agressive on my threads completely unrelated to my looks. must be some kind of coping mechanism, when someone outperforms you in any aspect of life the small weak mental mind of yours, which is the outcome of constant bullying in your past, comes out and tries to belittle anyone who you feel threatened by.

too bad you are even shit for a narcissist/sociopath because your insults are clearly not personal enough to hurt me, and your piss weak attempt at trying to belittle me actually functions as a gateway for me to look into your pathetic mind and read you like a book. you can act all strong and full of confidence, but we both know that's the truth. looking forward to 'dn rd' as it's likely the most powerful comeback you may now make
Relax faggot, it's not that deep. I troll under most people's posts don't think you are someone special JFL.

Sexy low inhib e boy I buy pods and weed from vibes

• Love it
You need a new haircut. Grow it a bit more, and also, ADD VOLUME/TEXTURE. You'd look much better.

• +1
Alibaba version of tiktoker

Not bad but the long hair needs to go

ur hair is cool imo, looks like an anime character