1*2MBR4N5k_0FIYETzGGISXQ.jpeg

d089a52b993b8ae585aa99dec0dd7f6e.png

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Elias
Manly girl/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Manly girl/10
He gives me pretty boy vibes without being too feminine and still maintaining masculinity. I like how video game and anime characters look badass with long hair but in reality Ive never seen a man that can pull of a very long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
He gives me pretty boy vibes without being too feminine and still maintaining masculinity. I like how video game and anime characters look badass with long hair but in reality Ive never seen a man that can pull of a very long hair.
He's good graphics anime villain , that's the japan look of good-looking

ideal, fucking perfect

He's good graphics anime villain , that's the japan look of good-looking
Japanese video game developers and characters designers take models, actors as a draw base. Squall leonhard from ff8 is drawn after river phoenix. Tetsuya nomura confirmed this. So they indeed have irl appeal. japanese people are smart. they know people can relate to characters more if they appealing. Why do we never see incel tier characters?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, WannaBeA6, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Japanese video game developers and characters designers take models, actors as a draw base. Squall leonhard from ff8 is drawn after river phoenix. Tetsuya nomura confirmed this. So they indeed have irl appeal. japanese people are smart. they know people can relate to characters more if they appealing. Why do we never see incel tier characters?
Cause they wont make their products sell well

Cause they wont make their products sell well
Only incel tier characters are npcs that arent important. even their villains are gl.
Japs have an eye for aesthetics. Im just waiting till they invent isekai venting machines so I can escape my inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6497, WannaBeA6 and 1 other person
Only incel tier characters are npcs that arent important. even their villains are gl.
Japs have an eye for aesthetics. Im just waiting till they invent isekai venting machines so I can escape my inceldom
Whats isekai venting machines?

Obviously GL, but too androgynous/gay looking
Gets mogged by the good guys

He looks terrible. Looked way better in Kingdom Hearts

Megachad, seriously

Mogged hard by Cloud in the remake

Gigachad in looks but he has no sex appeal tbh

The thing is; He looks very feminine but still has ultra alpha personality and voice and just overall look about him.
But he looked better here:

Zack

zack fair mogs him

Fag/10 , even the emocel Cloud moggs him.